Good luck to all the Amazon workers across the planet on strike tomorrow

Are they though? I'm actually looking to get a job with amazon. Pay is much better there than anywhere else.

Besides, I've been to an Amazon facility before, a call center actually. It's all plushy, with "quiet rooms" and a library. I think these workers need to take time and appreciate the fact that they have a good job.
Perhaps the people who work there have a different take on it.

I dont shop at Amazon. I cant square it with the damage that they do to my community. They operate on a "might is right" principle that closes down record shops, book shops and so on.Then they can offer lower prices because they dont pay taxes.
It would be a better world if they went bust.
I have never used them, so I have no clue about them. I don’t use Walmart unless I have to and just shop at HEB here in Texas and Target and the outlet malls…

does this count?>>>>

“In 2019, Amazon paid just 1.2% tax in the US, the country it is headquartered in, up from 0% the two previous years.

~S~
And? Corporations never pay taxes, for those taxes end up being put upon the people who pay for the products of services. I get really tired of the stupidity of Joe Biden voters.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Why are you just focusing on one country...................this is going on in multiple countries. (Oh, I see.........want to blame President Biden and it's hard to do that rationally if it's happening all over)
Kinda like the Chinese flu don’t you think?

Why are you just focusing on one country...................this is going on in multiple countries. (Oh, I see.........want to blame President Biden and it's hard to do that rationally if it's happening all over)

The boy aint too bright.

I would love to see all those workers that walked off the job, fired for dereliction of duty and replaced with people who really want a job. Bust up the fucking unions let people make their own choices where they work and for how much...

Let us know how that works out for ya.

No, it is you Tommy and writing “ Comrades “ while knowing it would get the type of responses you are looking for…

The thing is the strike timing is awful but hell I can not mustard a care if some slob doesn’t get what they order from Amazon…

So what will be late to you Tommy?
Tommy is right on this one, Bezos is screwing everyone in every country, paying fuck all in tax, hoarding billions whilst giving poor working terms and conditions. Yet, many like yourself, applaud Bezos. I can only assume Bezos has his cock in your mouth or you're one thick fuck.

Donkey years back when I found out Bezos' tactic to make money by screwing the tax payer, I closed my Amazon account. I don't fund him, I leave that to retards like you.

Perhaps the people who work there have a different take on it.
And see? This is the problem with all the government handouts. Previously, people actually needed to work for a living and were concerned that if they walked out of a job requiring no education or skill paying $17 or $18 an hour, that other people would be happy to take their place.

But the leftists, handing out money to everyone who breathes (or should I say BREEDS?), have created an environment where supporting oneself is not required - but merely an option, Thus, workers who have very little marker value get an inflated idea as to their market worth, because leftists have created an inflated environment, and start making demands.

Last edited:
I went to the store this morning and the shelves were empty...no cream no bread no steaks and no beer that I like...its only going to get worse....
I went to the store Wednesday and had no problem finding everything I needed. I bought 2 cases of beer, 4 bottles of wine, some Grey Goose and a nice bourbon at the liquor store on the way home.

Forum List

Back