Good Move, Kid

I wouldnt forgive her either. He did nothing wrong and she was a bitch.
How was she a "bitch." She made a mistake. She apologized. You think This stuff DOESNT happen?

You guys running out of serious issues?
She was a bitch though at the time. A bag brushed her ass. Ok, maybe she thought it was his hand, but a brush isnt the same as grabbing someones ass. She should have just given this 9 year old the benefit of doubt, but instead she went ballistic.

I had a gay dude grab my ass once, which is much worse than what she went through. I didnt freak out, I just told him I was straight.
You told him this before or after drinks?

"The episode is the latest in a string of incidents in which white people have called the police on black people for seemingly innocuous behavior."

Anyone else find this to be a little too coincidental? I don't care what anyone says, I have no doubt that there is an agenda to incite racial division, push fear, anger and suspicion...and ultimately divide and conquer.
Some blacks will run with the ONE incident like this and ignore the THOUSAND where the woman was right. They want nothing less than to do whatever the hell they with impunity. They want to make whites AFRAID to speak up. Muslims practice the same tactics. There will never be peace in this "multicultural" nation as long as these tactics are tolerated.

"The episode is the latest in a string of incidents in which white people have called the police on black people for seemingly innocuous behavior."

Anyone else find this to be a little too coincidental? I don't care what anyone says, I have no doubt that there is an agenda to incite racial division, push fear, anger and suspicion...and ultimately divide and conquer.
Some blacks will run with the ONE incident like this and ignore the THOUSAND where the woman was right. They want nothing less than to do whatever the hell they with impunity. They want to make whites AFRAID to speak up. Muslims practice the same tactics. There will never be peace in this "multicultural" nation as long as these tactics are tolerated.
What Ventriloquists Are Using These People for Dummies?

Those who are innocent should blame the general behavior of their race and resist being fed the illogical term "prejudice," which is almost always a judgment based on enough evidence and should be called "postjudice."

Forum List

Back