Good News For Liberals!!!

This thread is pointless, if the current vitriol in congress were a temperature gauge and the ineptness on the Republican presidential bandwagon were a thermometer, Hillary Clinton could be sworn in tomorrow. Republicans need to clean up their act and clean it up now. Because as it stands, Lindsay Lohan could wipe the floor with any of them and win.

"This thread is pointless,..."

No wonder you rushed to jump in!

This thread is pointless, if the current vitriol in congress were a temperature gauge and the ineptness on the Republican presidential bandwagon were a thermometer, Hillary Clinton could be sworn in tomorrow. Republicans need to clean up their act and clean it up now. Because as it stands, Lindsay Lohan could wipe the floor with any of them and win.

My post was more than an hour after you started the thread. You have 23 posts in 1 1/2 hours that doesn't speak highly of your point, which is usually parked right next to useless.

My post was more than an hour after you started the thread. You have 23 posts in 1 1/2 hours that doesn't speak highly of your point, which is usually parked right next to useless.

"My post was more than an hour after you started the thread."

So....what's the gist....that you're slow?
Shocker.

OK...let's document your political acumen....
"...Lindsay Lohan could wipe the floor with any of them and win."

Verifies exactly what the OP said:
'And, in the unending search, by Liberals/Democrats, to find a candidate who represents the nadir, the very bottom of the barrel......'

Shocker.

'And, in the unending search, by Liberals/Democrats, to find a candidate who represents the nadir, the very bottom of the barrel......'

Ah, but you said I rushed to jump in (see above) and I disproved that. I also said your hypothetical choice (Lindsay Lohan) could beat any Republican candidate.
So far, you are batting zero.

Shocker.

Ah, but you said I rushed to jump in (see above) and I disproved that. I also said your hypothetical choice (Lindsay Lohan) could beat any Republican candidate.

"Ah, but you said I rushed to jump in (see above) and I disproved that."

Au contraire.

Did you notice that "rushed" has no abbreviation, such as mph, fps, after it?

This is because "rushed" is a relative term...and, with your proven ability, an hour is probably your version of a rush.

"So far, you are batting zero."
Oh...one more thing.....the zero in evidence here is your IQ.

Shocker.

"Ah, but you said I rushed to jump in (see above) and I disproved that."

Au contraire.

Did you notice that "rushed" has no abbreviation, such as mph, fps, after it?

This is because "rushed" is a relative term...and, with your proven ability, an hour is probably your version of a rush.

"So far, you are batting zero."
Oh...one more thing.....the zero in evidence here is your IQ.

So typical Political hick, all of your points are incorrect as usual.

"rushed" requires no abbreviation to define it.
"rushed" is neither a relative term
and even if my IQ were as low as crab grass it would still be higher than yours.

Forum List

Back