Zone1 Good news of Gods kingdom

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
All can see we are living in the last days. I believe near the end of them. Thus the good news of Gods kingdom is the message being taught worldwide( Matt 24:14) by the true followers and by the religion that has Jesus. So please, all saying they are Jesus followers share some bible truth on that good news> Can you?

Are you kidding ... these are the end-times ... why are you so damn happy? ... next stop is living in caves listening to angels blow trumpets ... yeesh ... earthquakes, tornadoes, Donald Trump, locust ... getting trampled by evil horsemen ...

"... and I was going to retire next week ..."

Are you kidding ... these are the end-times ... why are you so damn happy? ... next stop is living in caves listening to angels blow trumpets ... yeesh ... earthquakes, tornadoes, Donald Trump, locust ... getting trampled by evil horsemen ...

"... and I was going to retire next week ..."
The 4 horsemen rode many years ago and are still riding= symbolism. Babylon the great( world empire of false religionssssssss) will fall soon, that triggers the tribulation, then Armageddon. Then Gods kingdom in full control.The bible is filled with many promises about what it will accomplish for mankind. All true followers know those teachings because its the good news of Gods kingdom. The blind guides in the false religions do not teach that good news. So if one does not know those truths, they are not in the religion that has Jesus and are being mislead to not enter Gods kingdom.

Forum List

Back