🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good news story, and Lord we need one.

My little dog was snatched off the last mile. He's 13, toothless, chronic ear infections and arthritis. I've had him a month now. The little guy weighs 8 pounds. 8 pounds and someone beat him.

My little dog was snatched off the last mile. He's 13, toothless, chronic ear infections and arthritis. I've had him a month now. The little guy weighs 8 pounds. 8 pounds and someone beat him.
th

gimme 3 minutes with the sob that did that and I'll make the evening news .. right after I post bail.

His original owner was an old man that neglected him. When the old guy died, he went to someone that beat him and when he was broken and sick dumped him on the street. Animal control picked him up. Who would want an old dog that's sick? He was on his way to the death chamber when rescue found him.

20170405_012325.jpg

He's my official old man.

a psychopaths first step is animal abuse, then they move on to two leggers ... like I said in post #5 I can, and will cure their problem in 3 minutes or less. I literally ran into and over a sob at the lake who was beating his girlfriends dog with a piece of firewood for eating his sandwich, after he got up he decided to swing at me with the same piece of wood ... big F'n mistake on his part.

women
the elderly
animals

dont let me be in the same place with anyone who beats them.

If I saw someone mistreat an animal, they would be comatose.

As it is Henry has severe mental and emotional injuries from the abuse he lived through.

The police dog that was saved was a puppy and was never really badly treated. That nose he has, that's not training. That's a gift. What a lucky police department.

I will not tolerate rudeness in a man.

:cranky:

Well now there have been stories of dogs mauling children recently as well. It's not like they're all cuddly little firballs, some of them ARE Cujo.

This police dog story is a good one though, thanks for posting.

Forum List

Back