Good News!

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Well in the short run anyways. So many of you were so kind with posts and prayers about my dad. Thanks, it really did make me feel better. He's home, about an hour and a half ago. I don't think he even cares if I buy presents for him! ;)

He has to go to cardio docs next week, seems they may have to upgrade the pacemaker to a defibrulator type-he's got some weird rhythm going, (now we know where I get that from!)

Anyways, thanks to all of you!

Kathianne said:
Well in the short run anyways. So many of you were so kind with posts and prayers about my dad. Thanks, it really did make me feel better. He's home, about an hour and a half ago. I don't think he even cares if I buy presents for him! ;)

He has to go to cardio docs next week, seems they may have to upgrade the pacemaker to a defibrulator type-he's got some weird rhythm going, (now we know where I get that from!)

Excellent!! :clap:

Kathianne said:

That is very good news, you must be so relieved!!
As I get older I have really learned to appreciate the holidays with my parents.

Hey, Martha! Just slow down and be Mary for tomorrow. Enjoy the time you'll have with your loved ones. If it doesn't ALL get done, I'm sure they will understand.

I'm so glad to hear about your Dad! :mm:

mom4 said:
Hey, Martha! Just slow down and be Mary for tomorrow. Enjoy the time you'll have with your loved ones. If it doesn't ALL get done, I'm sure they will understand.

I'm so glad to hear about your Dad! :mm:
Thanks Bonnie and Mom. Yep, I'm feeling mighty better. Just being glad I don't have 'little ones,' ordered off of Amazon for #3 child, so he is done, even if not by Saturday-he was fine with that.

So lucky me, I paid Lord & Taylor bill twice and same with Marshall Field's. Gonna get dad done tomorrow on the credit balances. Then buy the food-oh yeah, after I figure out the menu. ;)

Forum List

Back