Good Old Tennessee book burning!

I think it tells us what the Woke lib teaching establishment likes and does not like

the school was flying LBGTWXYABCD flags

lesbians or transvestites are ok but Christians are not

They do not like anarchy stickers either, those darn woke idiots.

I am willing to bet if this kid had been putting out LGBT stickers that were not approved by the school the same thing would have happened to him.

But, still no proof that just carrying a bible into a school can get one arrested.

I will be happy to wait till you find some

But, still no proof that just carrying a bible into a school can get one arrested.
Oh wow

you set the highest bar possible and anything short of that sends you into your victory dance

but I think the evidence we have seen already is bad enough

Oh wow

you set the highest bar possible and anything short of that sends you into your victory dance

It was not my bar, the claim was made and I asked for a link to support the claim. take it up with the one that made the claim

Would you laugh if they were burning Mein Kampf?

OF course. Anyone that burns any book is a fucking moron, especially when you buy the book just to burn it.

If you do not like the book, do not read it...why is this so complicated?

And you’ve been wrong for a couple of decades now.

‘Both sides’ are in no manner ‘the same.’

Whatever their faults and failings, liberals have not sought to violate the privacy rights of women, the due process rights of immigrants, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and the voting rights of Americans of color.

Conservatives have.

Whatever their faults and failings, liberals have not attacked our democratic institutions, sought to undermine the political process, and have not exhibited contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

Conservatives have.

‘Both sides’ rhetoric is unmitigated nonsense.
In Malcolm described your idiocy best....

1644100243218.jpeg

It was not my bar, the claim was made and I asked for a link to support the claim. take it up with the one that made the claim

I have no argument with whoever made that claim

Because he was 90% correct

OF course. Anyone that burns any book is a fucking moron, especially when you buy the book just to burn it.

If you do not like the book, do not read it...why is this so complicated?
you sure are opinionated about what other people should do,,

do you ever mind your own fucking business or did this just trigger you??

It would be perfectly okay with me. Probably it would with most Christians. You must be thinking about Muslims. To Muslims the Koran itself is holy. The paper is holy, The cover is holy. The glue is holy. Christians have no such connection to the physical Bible.
And you are an ignorant liar, or just a liar.

Most of you commies are confused and puzzled by protests that don't involve looting. burning down buildings, and armed pedophiles chasing down boys in the streets to murder them.
But I'm certain you are an expert on those things.

Yes…..it’s called freedom…….you fascists don’t understand the concept, but it is something Americans understand.
LIAR

Just like burning the flag is OK with you fools?

PUUUUULLLLLLLLEEEEEEZZZEE

Try that fertilizer on your favorite bush or cheney for that matter.

You post that as your left wing assholes are trying to get Joe Rogan and the Doctors he interviewed hanged in the public square….you dumb ass.
Rogan hung himself.

No one is forcing anyone to do anything.
People are using the marketplace to enforce their ideals.

Unless you're a stinking commie I'd think you'd favor their actions.
OR
Maybe we should ask the Dixie Chicks?

Rogan hung himself.

OR
I think we just saw you have another mental breakdown,,

Rogan hung himself.

OR

Rogan hung himself? How....by talking to a Doctor with patents for the MRNA vaccines? You really are a fascist asshole...

Rogan hung himself.

OR

No one banned them, their fans didn't like them smearing this great country when they were over seas, and stopped buying their records....

Forum List

Back