🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good Question Jon Stewart

Stewart once again impressing clueless adolescents with mindless rhetoric....

Jon Stewart is a comedian, he makes jokes, it's not his fault if certain sheeple use said jokes as a basis for their view of reality.

We are talking about people who's political philosophies are so complicated, they fit on a bumper sticker.
...and so good, they have to be forced on people with the threat of government reprisal.

That's exactly what the corporations think about their employees. Capitalism is Communism for the rich. Wall Street and Washington are just branches of the ruling class.

and think you're being screwed because you aren't rich - and you should be, because, uh, just because....

Why would I want to be a whore? Or. to follow your role model for my gender, a boytoy for the Bosses? People who think others are jealous of their empty wealth are pretty conceited.
People who think others are jealous of their vacuous thoughts are pretty progressive.

w0S03PD.jpg

Both are legal. Only one hated by Repubs. :cool:

Two difference concepts. Business and economic activity drives a country to success. The more the business and economic activity the country sees the more jobs and better economic climate the country as a WHOLE sees.

Many times you can't fault someone for taking charity, but charity NEVER helps an economy. Charity leads to a spending. Spending leads to taxation (in many forms not just income tax) and taxation leads to inflation, inflation leads to a loss of purchase power, a loss of purchase power leads to a shrinking middle class, a shrinking middle class leads to more government dependency, too much government dependency leads to collaspe (aka Greece, Europe right now, the Soviet Union etc.).

Stewart stupidifies a complex situation. If you regulate, tax and empower Unions against business too much they outsource! When they outsource skilled labor jobs that pay higher wages are lost!
Liberals figuratively beat their dog, then wonder why it runs away.

Proof that the business people like me have the better idea..
How many "poor" people are at the library right now using the internet on this forum.. for free?
Or how about this... did you ever think there would be 83 billionaires in China??? Land of the peasants?
Yet the GDP for China is growing at a faster rate then the USA and today
2 in the world behind USA...
China 7,203,784
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

You business parasites eat the pie. Those who baked it for you get the crumbs.

Maybe they should bake their own pies... That's why I started my own business...

BTW.. you seem very bitter. You need to work on that.

Your business didn't start until your slaves starting working on it. You just turned the ignition key, which is worth only $5. Your importance is minimal and no more than your average employee.

So you'd call me "bitter" if someone stole my wallet and now he had money and I didn't?

Why should I have tried to get the respect of people I have no respect for myself? You seem very conceited. You need to work on that. The world is not a mirror, you know. We don't look up to your kind at all, only bootlickers look up to you. People who praise you have no respect for you; they just hope you'll promote them up to where others can lick their boots.

w0S03PD.jpg

Both are legal. Only one hated by Repubs. :cool:

Two difference concepts. Business and economic activity drives a country to success. The more the business and economic activity the country sees the more jobs and better economic climate the country as a WHOLE sees.

Many times you can't fault someone for taking charity, but charity NEVER helps an economy. Charity leads to a spending. Spending leads to taxation (in many forms not just income tax) and taxation leads to inflation, inflation leads to a loss of purchase power, a loss of purchase power leads to a shrinking middle class, a shrinking middle class leads to more government dependency, too much government dependency leads to collaspe (aka Greece, Europe right now, the Soviet Union etc.).

Stewart stupidifies a complex situation. If you regulate, tax and empower Unions against business too much they outsource! When they outsource skilled labor jobs that pay higher wages are lost!

Why do we allow them to outsource? You want us to submit to economic extortion for no reason. The serfs in the Middle Ages worked hard and there was plenty of your magic capital, so why was it so stagnant? You give your Greedhead gods credit for something they had nothing to do with.

You business parasites eat the pie. Those who baked it for you get the crumbs.

Maybe they should bake their own pies... That's why I started my own business...

Your business didn't start until your slaves starting working on it. You just turned the ignition key, which is worth only $5. Your importance is minimal and no more than your average employee.

So you'd call me "bitter" if someone stole my wallet and now he had money and I didn't?

Why should I have tried to get the respect of people I have no respect for myself? You seem very conceited. You need to work on that. The world is not a mirror, you know. We don't look up to your kind at all, only bootlickers look up to you. People who praise you have no respect for you; they just hope you'll promote them up to where others can lick their boots.

So, you think I "turned a key" for $5 and then went and rounded up slaves?

You are one stupid motherfucker... and immensely immature too boot.

You are one stupid motherfucker... and immensely immature to boot.

Half your workers can manage your company better than you can. You think you work hard, but that's only because for a mediocrity like you, all work is too difficult for your talent. You just found the key to how an ambitious imbecile can get rich. Sacrifice your personal life and personality and devote all your time to get into the slave system where owners don't have to be earners.

Half your workers can manage your company better than you can. You think you work hard, but that's only because for a mediocrity like you, all work is too difficult for your talent. You just found the key to how an ambitious imbecile can get rich. Sacrifice your personal life and personality and devote all your time to get into the slave system where owners don't have to be earners.
communism100.gif

TM, is that you?

Every week we get a new member to the boards that takes a stab at being the most outright partisan and stupid poster. They are always incredibly Progressive liberal, always hate anything not identical to them and have no clue what so ever how economics works.

I own a business, and if the employee's could have done a better job, if the employee's didn't need me at all, if the employee's did all the work... they how is it possible I exists in this equation? How is it even possible they did not already do the job, have the business, and be better than the one I created?

You're Trolling, there is no way you could be this blatantly stupid unless as I said, you're a sock puppet of TM. Are business owners stopping employee's from making their own business at gun point somehow? Furthermore, once that employee "creates a business" they become a "Business owner" and thus are worth only 5$ according to you...

I own a business, and if the employee's could have done a better job, if the employee's didn't need me at all, if the employee's did all the work... th

You're Trolling, there is no way you could be this blatantly stupid unless as I said, you're a sock puppet of TM. Are business owners stopping employee's ..

Believing that the plural is made by adding apostrophe s is so stupid that it proves that any moron can do your job better than you can. I can't even assign a grade level to what you've learned from your education, even if you have an MBA from Harvard.

I own a business, and if the employee's could have done a better job, if the employee's didn't need me at all, if the employee's did all the work... th

You're Trolling, there is no way you could be this blatantly stupid unless as I said, you're a sock puppet of TM. Are business owners stopping employee's ..

Believing that the plural is made by adding apostrophe s is so stupid that it proves that any moron can do your job better than you can. I can't even assign a grade level to what you've learned from your education, even if you have an MBA from Harvard.
But you're a Communist, so you're automatically the stupidest guy in the room.

Trolling, trolling, trolling, the moron keeps on trolling....

Hey troll, how about the guy who owns the pool cleaning business that cleans my pool? Since he is the only person in the business, how does he sit around waiting for slaves?

Look, you're just a troll - but your troll is a stupid one...

Forum List

Back