🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good Question Jon Stewart

The moochers are those taking advantage when they should be out taking care of themselves.

And working. Recent data indicates unemployment is hovering around 7%. Could it be that these numbers are nothing but garbage?

Made the money, how exactly?

If a corporation gets a government grant or contract..is that "earning" or mooching?

Made money by providing a product or a service others are willing to pay for.

Government contracts are earned by providing the product or the service the government deemed necessary.

Who's willing?

The government?

Aren't you folks mad about the government spending money on stuff you don't use?

I mean like the F-35..

About 400 Billion and counting.

:lol:

Hold the phone.... are you trying to imply that I don't get to actually fly one of those F-35's I helped to pay for?

WTF??????? :mad:

Both are. You hate only one

One has made the money and uses the law to keep as much of their own earnings as possible. Therefor they can never be classified as a moocher. The other is in line to get their hands on money that was taken from someone else. The very definition of a moocher.

If a corporation gets a government grant or contract..is that "earning" or mooching?

Complete change of topic. But if the corporation is doing work for the government than clearly they are earning and not mooching.

See in order to earn something, you need to work for it.

In order to mooch something, by definition you haven't worked for it.

Government contracts are earned by providing the product or the service the government deemed necessary.

Who's willing?

The government?

Aren't you folks mad about the government spending money on stuff you don't use?

I mean like the F-35..

No but they are mad about a Surfer dude eating Sushi tho.

Priorities

AS for Mr. Stewart's comment, corporate tax breaks are designed to help business, create jobs, and in many cases keep business ventures solvent.

One involves protecting what is yours. The other involves taking from others by force.

Pretty clear why one might be in favor of one and against the other.

Yes because the tax breaks come from magic bags of money that appear when you sign a tax form :lol:

Are you just stupid? So called tax "breaks" are simply money the federal government cannot lawfully take. They don't "come from" anywhere. You keep more of the money you earned.

In one you keep what you earned.

In the other you take what someone else earned.

There is absolutely no similiarity between the two. You can do all the mental gymnastics you want, but it's just going to demonstrate to everyone reading that you are a partisan hack who is threatened by the truth on the matter.

To answer the question: In the case of corporations, they are trying to keep more of the money they made.
In the case of the welfare recipient, they are trying to take more of the money someone else made.
Clear?

As to the OP: conservatives oppose both tax loopholes for corporations and payouts to people who are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves. Only democrats want to see corps continue to have access to loopholes.

Who's willing?

The government?

I mean like the F-35..

Hold the phone.... are you trying to imply that I don't get to actually fly one of those F-35's I helped to pay for?

WTF??????? :mad:

One involves protecting what is yours. The other involves taking from others by force.

Yes because the tax breaks come from magic bags of money that appear when you sign a tax form :lol:

Are you just stupid? So called tax "breaks" are simply money the federal government cannot lawfully take. They don't "come from" anywhere. You keep more of the money you earned.
I'd like to point out; that logic doesn't compute with individuals that begin with the assumption that government owns 100% of the income generated in the United States and that anything the earning party is allowed to keep is due to the selfless benevolence of the state.

Both are. You hate only one

One has made the money and uses the law to keep as much of their own earnings as possible. Therefor they can never be classified as a moocher. The other is in line to get their hands on money that was taken from someone else. The very definition of a moocher.

Profit is a tax. Corporations make money by extracting it from their workers and customers.
The employees create the wealth, but then it is re-distributed to the parasites at the top. The rich don't create jobs, they only hike the ball. The brainwashing about their importance is well-financed. After a certain point, the accumulation of wealth forces people to give up more wealth to them. The situation is like it would be if the NBA champions got the #1 draft pick.

Profit is a tax. Corporations make money by extracting it from their workers and customers.

The employees create the wealth, but then it is re-distributed to the parasites at the top. The rich don't create jobs, they only hike the ball. The brainwashing about their importance is well-financed. After a certain point, the accumulation of wealth forces people to give up more wealth to them. The situation is like it would be if the NBA champions got the #1 draft pick.

OK, which one of you douche bags performed the Pol Pot summoning ritual?

I'd like to point out; that logic doesn't compute with individuals that begin with the assumption that government owns 100% of the income generated in the United States and that anything the earning party is allowed to keep is due to the selfless benevolence of the state.

That's exactly what the corporations think about their employees. Capitalism is Communism for the rich. Wall Street and Washington are just branches of the ruling class.

I can tell you wont last long here. Your knowledge base is puny and your powers of logic poor.

Let's start with the obvious difference between profit and tax: tax is coerced by the government. Profit is voluntary. No one forced you to buy your computer. And you could have chosen from any of a dozen or more companies to buy from. Not so with tax. You have zero choice.
The employees work in space paid for by others, at jobs created by others, for companies created by others, with paychecks signed by others. Which ones are the parasites again?
The rest of your post is merely gibberish.

Neg rep for being a dunce.

I object your honor on the grounds that my client is clearly insane, if it pleases the court I would like to enter into evidence exhibit A:

PrometheusBound said:

The defense rests. :D

Complete change of topic. But if the corporation is doing work for the government than clearly they are earning and not mooching.

See in order to earn something, you need to work for it.

In order to mooch something, by definition you haven't worked for it.

So then, Blue Cross and Kaiser being handed billions in medical contracts based on bribes they made to unions and politicians, along with lobbying efforts for Obama's fascist care, would be moochers rather than earners?

That's exactly what the corporations think about their employees. Capitalism is Communism for the rich. Wall Street and Washington are just branches of the ruling class.

Let me guess, you smoke a LOT of dope, and play a lot of video games - have never read a book all the way through, and think you're being screwed because you aren't rich - and you should be, because, uh, just because....

I object your honor on the grounds that my client is clearly insane, if it pleases the court I would like to enter into evidence exhibit A:

PrometheusBound said:

The defense rests. :D

Nay, if it please the court: Defendent certainly understands the concept of right and wrong. He gets them exactly reversed but he does understand them. Defendant suffers from gross ignorance and lack of experience. Recommend mandatory sentence watching ThoMas Sowell and Milton Friedman videos for the next 2 weeks non stop.

Actually almost ALL business people LIKE myself see the pie getting bigger and while my slice maybe small... IT GETS bigger ALSO!

BUT most people don't see the pie growing. So they take like animals snarling and tearing at protecting their piece of the pie... totally forgetting what their Moms like mine once told me... YOU can hold MORE with an open hand then with a closed fist!

Proof that the business people like me have the better idea..
How many "poor" people are at the library right now using the internet on this forum.. for free?
Something the RICHEST person in the world in the 1930s would have NEVER believed possible much less DO!

Or how about this... did you ever think there would be 83 billionaires in China??? Land of the peasants?
Yet the GDP for China is growing at a faster rate then the USA and today
2 in the world behind USA...
China 7,203,784
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

w0S03PD.jpg

Both are legal. Only one hated by Repubs. :cool:

TZwRulF.jpg

Forum List

Back