🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good Question Jon Stewart

Are you just stupid? So called tax "breaks" are simply money the federal government cannot lawfully take. They don't "come from" anywhere. You keep more of the money you earned.
I'd like to point out; that logic doesn't compute with individuals that begin with the assumption that government owns 100% of the income generated in the United States and that anything the earning party is allowed to keep is due to the selfless benevolence of the state.

That's exactly what the corporations think about their employees. Capitalism is Communism for the rich. Wall Street and Washington are just branches of the ruling class.
Workers of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your brains!

w0S03PD.jpg

Both are legal. Only one hated by Repubs. :cool:

You're right Jon...do away with both.

Scumbag Pubs start a depression, great recession, and then complain about the victims- the hater dupes just love it, even when they're among them...lol. Stupidest voters in the modern world...

Made the money, how exactly?

If a corporation gets a government grant or contract..is that "earning" or mooching?

Profit is a tax. Corporations make money by extracting it from their workers and customers.

The employees create the wealth, but then it is re-distributed to the parasites at the top. The rich don't create jobs, they only hike the ball. The brainwashing about their importance is well-financed. After a certain point, the accumulation of wealth forces people to give up more wealth to them. The situation is like it would be if the NBA champions got the #1 draft pick.

OK, which one of you douche bags performed the Pol Pot summoning ritual?

That is such an enormous strawman that it should provide straws for all your pro-Wall Street Kool Aid drinkers.

Profit is a tax. Corporations make money by extracting it from their workers and customers.

The employees create the wealth, but then it is re-distributed to the parasites at the top. The rich don't create jobs, they only hike the ball. The brainwashing about their importance is well-financed. After a certain point, the accumulation of wealth forces people to give up more wealth to them. The situation is like it would be if the NBA champions got the #1 draft pick.

OK, which one of you douche bags performed the Pol Pot summoning ritual?

That is such an enormous strawman that it should provide straws for all your pro-Wall Street Kool Aid drinkers.
It was not a strawman. It was an insult. A misplaced one and he should apologize to you. Pol Pot was a smart man who achieved many goals in his life. You're just a dumb ignorant piece of shit.

Stewart once again impressing clueless adolescents with mindless rhetoric....

Jon Stewart is a comedian, he makes jokes, it's not his fault if certain sheeple use said jokes as a basis for their view of reality.

We are talking about people who's political philosophies are so complicated, they fit on a bumper sticker.

That's exactly what the corporations think about their employees. Capitalism is Communism for the rich. Wall Street and Washington are just branches of the ruling class.

and think you're being screwed because you aren't rich - and you should be, because, uh, just because....

Why would I want to be a whore? Or. to follow your role model for my gender, a boytoy for the Bosses? People who think others are jealous of their empty wealth are pretty conceited.

Actually almost ALL business people LIKE myself see the pie getting bigger and while my slice maybe small... IT GETS bigger ALSO!

BUT most people don't see the pie growing. So they take like animals snarling and tearing at protecting their piece of the pie... totally forgetting what their Moms like mine once told me... YOU can hold MORE with an open hand then with a closed fist!

Proof that the business people like me have the better idea..
How many "poor" people are at the library right now using the internet on this forum.. for free?
Something the RICHEST person in the world in the 1930s would have NEVER believed possible much less DO!

Or how about this... did you ever think there would be 83 billionaires in China??? Land of the peasants?
Yet the GDP for China is growing at a faster rate then the USA and today
2 in the world behind USA...
China 7,203,784
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

You business parasites eat the pie. Those who baked it for you get the crumbs.

What a dumb fucking question. So, Jon equates running a successful business that takes advantage of legal tax breaks with collecting food stamps?

I thought he was smarter than this.. I really did. That's profoundly stupid.

Actually almost ALL business people LIKE myself see the pie getting bigger and while my slice maybe small... IT GETS bigger ALSO!

BUT most people don't see the pie growing. So they take like animals snarling and tearing at protecting their piece of the pie... totally forgetting what their Moms like mine once told me... YOU can hold MORE with an open hand then with a closed fist!

Proof that the business people like me have the better idea..
How many "poor" people are at the library right now using the internet on this forum.. for free?
Something the RICHEST person in the world in the 1930s would have NEVER believed possible much less DO!

Or how about this... did you ever think there would be 83 billionaires in China??? Land of the peasants?
Yet the GDP for China is growing at a faster rate then the USA and today
2 in the world behind USA...
China 7,203,784
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

You business parasites eat the pie. Those who baked it for you get the crumbs.

Maybe they should bake their own pies... That's why I started my own business...

BTW.. you seem very bitter. You need to work on that.

Why would I want to be a whore?

You already are - you don't EARN your way, you beg for it by whoring your vote to Obama, kowtowing to Communist leaders like Chomsky, or begging for scraps in a welfare/SSI check.

Or. to follow your role model for my gender, a boytoy for the Bosses? People who think others are jealous of their empty wealth are pretty conceited.

People who think spouting empty slogans is effective policy, are pretty shallow.

What a dumb fucking question. So, Jon equates running a successful business that takes advantage of legal tax breaks with collecting food stamps?

I thought he was smarter than this.. I really did. That's profoundly stupid.

It's not about smart or dumb - Stewart is a party hack. His job is to spread propaganda to the mindless drones who are the basis of the party. These people are like ClosedCaption, that is to say, rather stupid. A simple slogan or platitude is the extent of their comprehension ability - so this is what Stewart delivers to them.

One involves protecting what is yours. The other involves taking from others by force.

Pretty clear why one might be in favor of one and against the other.

Really? Even our food today is dominated by big corporations. We are forced to purchase from them as they have driven the small farmers out of business. My job was sent to India. I could not follow it as those jobs are for their citizens. Ours is the only country in the world that doesn't protect the low skilled jobs for their own people. Our minimum wage has the lowest spending power in history. Back in 1968, my brother, freshly graduated from high school worked a minimum wage job, was able to afford his own apartment, buy a car and take classes at the local community college to better himself. Today, minimum wage doesn't even support an apartment but if you have to ask for help to feed yourself, doesn't matter how much you are working to put food on the table of your boss and your bosses boss, you are a moocher.

One involves protecting what is yours. The other involves taking from others by force.

Pretty clear why one might be in favor of one and against the other.

Really? Even our food today is dominated by big corporations. We are forced to purchase from them as they have driven the small farmers out of business. My job was sent to India. I could not follow it as those jobs are for their citizens. Ours is the only country in the world that doesn't protect the low skilled jobs for their own people. Our minimum wage has the lowest spending power in history. Back in 1968, my brother, freshly graduated from high school worked a minimum wage job, was able to afford his own apartment, buy a car and take classes at the local community college to better himself. Today, minimum wage doesn't even support an apartment but if you have to ask for help to feed yourself, doesn't matter how much you are working to put food on the table of your boss and your bosses boss, you are a moocher.
Quit whining and get a job.

w0S03PD.jpg

Both are legal. Only one hated by Repubs. :cool:

Two difference concepts. Business and economic activity drives a country to success. The more the business and economic activity the country sees the more jobs and better economic climate the country as a WHOLE sees.

Many times you can't fault someone for taking charity, but charity NEVER helps an economy. Charity leads to a spending. Spending leads to taxation (in many forms not just income tax) and taxation leads to inflation, inflation leads to a loss of purchase power, a loss of purchase power leads to a shrinking middle class, a shrinking middle class leads to more government dependency, too much government dependency leads to collaspe (aka Greece, Europe right now, the Soviet Union etc.).

Stewart stupidifies a complex situation. If you regulate, tax and empower Unions against business too much they outsource! When they outsource skilled labor jobs that pay higher wages are lost!

Forum List

Back