Good Question.Will Climate Change Back To Global Warming Through September Again?

Why is it that the left seems to talk about "Climate Change" in the fall/winter/spring,,then come mid-june/July,,all of a sudden we are experiencing "Global Warming". Right?
And don't be surprised if they start this up again once many of the 57 degrees start getting into the 90's soon.
:abgg2q.jpg:

You ask a question - but before you do, you self-determine that it must be a 'good' one?

No ego problems there.

There is a reason you don’t have an ego...

It’s because you are a complete Tard Failure.....

Ladies and gentlemen. The prognosis by the climate people is a bit over a decade before we are living in a science fiction nightmare. Or what is left of us. This dogma in varying forms has been going on for more then fifty years easily. Not one of the TV people. Not one of the Hollywood people. not one of the politicians backing this has given up their wealth for the cause. To see all of these enlightened self appointed gods live in a spartan apartment with an economy car would be a great inducement for people. Has Gore or Leonardo done this as an example? Those who have been fooled by Obamacare, do you like being the biatch of these worldly parasites who know the game, have been rewarded by it and gave up their souls a long time ago? I have no issue with improving all the technologies we can. I do have an issue where I must be put into near poverty for it. People need to be educated and Progs forgo this. So we go from gas cars to electric cars and to many questions about it. When we could have went from gas to hybrid to electric with a an added couple/few of decades or so to full transition but Progs have to have things yesterday. Causing misery in their scorched earth policies. For they know so much better.

It’s common sense Gargoyle......

The state of the climate 2 million years ago is common sense?

Deno, do you ever blush when you say this retarded shit?

Farting fluck in Indiana you are the retard......

How old do you think this planet is dumb ass...….

Scientists have calculated that Earth is 4.54 billion years old,

with an error range of 50 million years.

Its got to suck to be a dumb ass cnn watching Tard like you......
Neato! But you aren't following. I asked you who taught you that the climate has always changed. And who taught you that the earth is 4.54billion years old? Are you just making stuff up?

It’s common sense Gargoyle......

The state of the climate 2 million years ago is common sense?

Deno, do you ever blush when you say this retarded shit?

Farting fluck in Indiana you are the retard......

How old do you think this planet is dumb ass...….

Scientists have calculated that Earth is 4.54 billion years old,

with an error range of 50 million years.

Its got to suck to be a dumb ass cnn watching Tard like you......
Neato! But you aren't following. I asked you who taught you that the climate has always changed. And who taught you that the earth is 4.54billion years old? Are you just making stuff up?

You prove your ignorance with every post you make.

Years of " scientific work" dont matter for dick if nobody is paying attention to it.

Again.....not a single bozo progressive can identify one link that shows us where "the science" is mattering in the real world.:bye1:

Slogans are ghey.....the science isnt transcending anywhere outside it's own field. Let's face it....."the science" has impressed absolutely nobody in Congress.....for 20 years now!:flirtysmile4:Renewable energy a joke and still will be in 2040 according the the last Obama EIA projection released 24 months ago!! Yuk....yuk.....if you like taking bows in front of banners, hang with the progressives ftl.

Last edited:
That doesn't make sense deno. Try to focus and to maintain your composure:

Who taught you (and me) that the climate has changed for billions of years, and that the earth is 4.54 billion years old?

Its both Dumb Ass.
Hmm, no, sorry deno. It can't be both. Had not someone came to you and taught you this fact, you would not know it. Common knowledge is not common sense.

Now, try to maintain your composure for a couple of minutes and answer my question.

Who taught you (and me) that the climate has changed for billions of years, and that the earth is 4.54 billion years old?

Face it....

You're a dumb ass......
Yes deno, get all the angst from 7th grade lunch out of your system.

Better? Good. So, who taught us that the climate has been changing for billions of years?

Its both Dumb Ass.
Hmm, no, sorry deno. It can't be both. Had not someone came to you and taught you this fact, you would not know it. Common knowledge is not common sense.

Now, try to maintain your composure for a couple of minutes and answer my question.

Do you want me to keep rubbing your nose in your ignorance?
Deno, you keep losing your composure.

Okay, focus.

Who taught us that the climate has changed for billions of years?

Face it....

You're a dumb ass......

Better? Good. So, who taught us that the climate has been changing for billions of years?

Science Dumb Ass.....

Face it....

You're a dumb ass......

Science Dumb Ass.....
Ah, science. As performed by climatologists, geologists,biologists, physicists, etc

But now, you think they are laboring under the ignorance of their own life's work and discoveries. Doesn't that seem absurd to you?

Face it....

You're a dumb ass......

Science Dumb Ass.....
Ah, science. As performed by climatologists, geologists,biologists, physicists, etc

But now, you think they are laboring under the ignorance of their own life's work and discoveries. Doesn't that seem absurd to you?

It was a meteorite.

Face it....

You're a dumb ass......

Science Dumb Ass.....

It was a meteorite.
No idea what you are babbling about, now.

Why is it that the left seems to talk about "Climate Change" in the fall/winter/spring,,then come mid-june/July,,all of a sudden we are experiencing "Global Warming". Right?
And don't be surprised if they start this up again once many of the 57 degrees start getting into the 90's soon.
You know the term "climate change" only came about because certain people are too stupid to realize global warming can cause cooler temperatures in some places occasionally right?

"Climate change" was actually popularized in recent years by the right wing pollster, Frank Luntz. He suggested the Bush Jr, administration use it to make global warming sound less severe. So it was actually popularized for the complete opposite reason, and by the complete opposite side than right wingers think.

You know the term "climate change" only came about because certain people are too stupid to realize global warming can cause cooler temperatures in some places occasionally right?

"Climate change" was actually popularized in recent years by the right wing pollster, Frank Luntz. He suggested the Bush Jr, administration use it to make global warming sound less severe. So it was actually popularized for the complete opposite reason, and by the complete opposite side than right wingers think.

But who cares?

Who cares about how it sounds?

Here in 2019, climate change is nothing more than a hobby for academics and folks on community message boards. A hobby only.....because the science is having zero effect on the public policy makers. Nada.....egg. In fact, public policy makers could not possibly be any more bored about climate change.....because the people just dont care that much. Progressives a bit slow at connecting the dots on this dynamic. They own a big billboard but little else....:cul2::cul2::cul2:....in fact, the level of l0siNg is rather epic.

Climate change action based upon the "consensus science" in the past 20 years? Yuk.....yuk.....0 :113:

This science isn't mattering s0ns

Forum List

Back