Good Question.Will Climate Change Back To Global Warming Through September Again?

No dumbass, prove yourself right.
"Just-making-shit-up" has become the new "facts"
prove me wrong
When you can I will lol
You cannot. Only complete morons are still denying that climate change is real.

Not many scientists fall into that category.

You and your idiot friends do though.
Most scientists disagree with you
Show them to us. Back up your ridiculous bullshit for a change. Show us a few real scientists who disagree with me.

prove me wrong
When you can I will lol

Show them to us. Back up your ridiculous bullshit for a change. Show us a few real scientists who disagree with me.
Google it

"Just-making-shit-up" has become the new "facts"
prove me wrong

You must have "facts" to back up your obviously well-considered claim, otherwise I'm certain you would never have made it.
Would you?
Just facts prove me wrong
You have no facts. You play silly word games. And you lose them too.
So you do have a list of scientist in the world Pls share
You made the claim my ignorant friend. Prove it. Post a few real scientists who disagree with me.

When you can I will lol

Google it
Google says 97% of scientists agree with me.

Your turn

prove me wrong
When you can I will lol

So what is your scientific background?

When you can I will lol

Where did I claim to be a scientist?

When you can I will lol

Did not claim you did.

So you are just reading stuff, but have no understanding of the underlying science.

Just checking.

prove me wrong

You must have "facts" to back up your obviously well-considered claim, otherwise I'm certain you would never have made it.
Would you?
You made the claim my ignorant friend. Prove it. Post a few real scientists who disagree with me.
Google you might learn something

Did not claim you did.

So you are just reading stuff, but have no understanding of the underlying science.

Just checking.
Don't be stupid. Not having a degree in climatology doesn't mean I can't understand what I read about it, or hear about it, and make informed decisions based on what I have learned.

I'm not some homeschooled conservitard after all.

Did not claim you did.

Just checking.
Don't be stupid. Not having a degree in climatology doesn't mean I can't understand what I read about it, or hear about it, and make informed decisions based on what I have learned.

Yea I’m sure lol

Would you?
You've got nothing. You're just spewing shit as usual.

You are dismissed as irrelevant.

maybe the summer of 2019 we will finally see Los Angeles under water? wasnt that predicted a long time ago?

Why is it that the left seems to talk about "Climate Change" in the fall/winter/spring,,then come mid-june/July,,all of a sudden we are experiencing "Global Warming". Right?
And don't be surprised if they start this up again once many of the 57 degrees start getting into the 90's soon.
:abgg2q.jpg:
You know the term "climate change" only came about because certain people are too stupid to realize global warming can cause cooler temperatures in some places occasionally right?
No, it came about to accommodate inaccurate info in order to perpetuate the AGW propaganda.
AGW is ‘warming’ -only and it’s based on greenhouse effect theory. Not cooling or atmospheric evaporational theory.
I'm sorry, that is incorrect. It was an attempt to get certain less intelligent people to understand what is happening.
No, it was to help hoodwink ego-driven people who are more concerned with fitting in with an ostensibly more intelligent group than they are with reality.

You've got nothing. You're just spewing shit as usual.

You are dismissed as irrelevant.
Just like your fake claims

Why is it that the left seems to talk about "Climate Change" in the fall/winter/spring,,then come mid-june/July,,all of a sudden we are experiencing "Global Warming". Right?
And don't be surprised if they start this up again once many of the 57 degrees start getting into the 90's soon.
You know the term "climate change" only came about because certain people are too stupid to realize global warming can cause cooler temperatures in some places occasionally right?
No, it came about to accommodate inaccurate info in order to perpetuate the AGW propaganda.
AGW is ‘warming’ -only and it’s based on greenhouse effect theory. Not cooling or atmospheric evaporational theory.
I'm sorry, that is incorrect. It was an attempt to get certain less intelligent people to understand what is happening.
No, it was to help hoodwink ego-driven people who are more concerned with fitting in with an ostensibly more intelligent group than they are with reality.
I'm afraid you are incorrect. It was to help.you understand. Sadly your group still wasn't able to comprehend.

Did not claim you did.

Just checking.

Actually, a degree in physics with a specialty in numerical simulations of non-linear dynamic systems would be better than climatology.

Be positive about the whole situation. As much time as you have spent reading about and debating the topic, you could smoke Al Gore if there were a pop quiz on the subject.

I'm afraid you are incorrect. It was to help.you understand. Sadly your group still wasn't able to comprehend.
I have no group. I think for myself.
You are obsessed with acceptance into a group. That’s how the AGW alarmists are so successful with their propaganda.

Did not claim you did.

Just checking.

Actually, a degree in physics with a specialty in numerical simulations of non-linear dynamic systems would be better than climatology.

Be positive about the whole situation. As much time as you have spent reading about and debating the topic, you could smoke Al Gore if there were a pop quiz on the subject.
You aren't bothering to dispute anything
Did not claim you did.

Just checking.

None of that has anything to do with the subject at hand. Are you going to try to dispute anything I said or just make lame attempts to belittle me?

You are obsessed with acceptance into a group. That’s how the AGW alarmists are so successful with their propaganda.
Lol, everybody know conspiracy theories are about belonging to a "select" group. About feeling you are part of the "in the know" crowd.

"Not part of a group", lmao.

Lol, everybody know conspiracy theories are about belonging to a "select" group. About feeling you are part of the "in the know" crowd.

"Not part of a group", lmao.
Sure you are. You just parrot the propaganda and disparage dissent.

Forum List

Back