Good Question.Will Climate Change Back To Global Warming Through September Again?

I'm afraid you are incorrect. It was to help.you understand. Sadly your group still wasn't able to comprehend.
I have no group. I think for myself.
You are obsessed with acceptance into a group. That’s how the AGW alarmists are so successful with their propaganda.
Lol, everybody know conspiracy theories are about belonging to a "select" group. About feeling you are part of the "in the know" crowd.

"Not part of a group", lmao.
Sure you are. You just parrot the propaganda and disparage dissent.
Huh? Did you not understand my post?
You’re concerned with belonging to a group and I’m not. Very simple.
Ah, the "I know you are but what am I?" defense.

And yet you claim not to be simple.

Sorry kid, but I disagree.

Don't be stupid. Not having a degree in climatology doesn't mean I can't understand what I read about it, or hear about it, and make informed decisions based on what I have learned.

I'm not some homeschooled conservitard after all.
Actually, a degree in physics with a specialty in numerical simulations of non-linear dynamic systems would be better than climatology.

Be positive about the whole situation. As much time as you have spent reading about and debating the topic, you could smoke Al Gore if there were a pop quiz on the subject.
You aren't bothering to dispute anything
Don't be stupid. Not having a degree in climatology doesn't mean I can't understand what I read about it, or hear about it, and make informed decisions based on what I have learned.

I'm not some homeschooled conservitard after all.
Actually, a degree in physics with a specialty in numerical simulations of non-linear dynamic systems would be better than climatology.

Be positive about the whole situation. As much time as you have spent reading about and debating the topic, you could smoke Al Gore if there were a pop quiz on the subject.
None of that has anything to do with the subject at hand. Are you going to try to dispute anything I said or just make lame attempts to belittle me?

The science has everything to do with the subject at hand. Politicized science always ends in trouble for everyone.

Also, it was not that lame...not really.
No, not really it doesn't. Are you claiming these degrees? If so I have to say I seriously doubt your honesty. Almost all educated people understand climate change is real.

Geophysics, with a specialty in seismic numerical simulations.

Define educated.
So why bring up the other degrees? Where you hoping I wouldn't ask?

You know the term "climate change" only came about because certain people are too stupid to realize global warming can cause cooler temperatures in some places occasionally right?
No, it came about to accommodate inaccurate info in order to perpetuate the AGW propaganda.
AGW is ‘warming’ -only and it’s based on greenhouse effect theory. Not cooling or atmospheric evaporational theory.
I'm sorry, that is incorrect. It was an attempt to get certain less intelligent people to understand what is happening.
Most scientists disagree with you
Lol, 3% is far from most my gullible friend.
Your 3 % are idiots who are bought and paid for whores..

Legates Et Al put it into perspective when Cook lied about the "97%" bull shit...

Out of 11944 papers they took 77 that fit their narrative and ignored the rest that said their narrative was bull shit. Why would you left tards lie like that? Because your fantasy is a lie..

View attachment 262176

I just love that left wing propagandist..
Sorry, that's climate denier propaganda. In other words a lie.

You cannot. Only complete morons are still denying that climate change is real.

Not many scientists fall into that category.

You and your idiot friends do though.
Show them to us. Back up your ridiculous bullshit for a change. Show us a few real scientists who disagree with me.
Google it
Google says 97% of scientists agree with me.

Your turn
Google LIED just like you!!!
Riiiiiight.

Crap on a crutch you guys are dumb.

Show them to us. Back up your ridiculous bullshit for a change. Show us a few real scientists who disagree with me.
Google it
Google says 97% of scientists agree with me.

Your turn
Google LIED just like you!!!
Riiiiiight.

Crap on a crutch you guys are dumb.
Are you saying all scientists that say we are in absolutely no imminent danger of any climate destruction lol are liars??

I have no group. I think for myself.
You are obsessed with acceptance into a group. That’s how the AGW alarmists are so successful with their propaganda.
Lol, everybody know conspiracy theories are about belonging to a "select" group. About feeling you are part of the "in the know" crowd.

You are and I’m not. Truthful. If you thought for yourself, you’d consider the doubt of AGW and be more open minded about it.

No, it came about to accommodate inaccurate info in order to perpetuate the AGW propaganda.
AGW is ‘warming’ -only and it’s based on greenhouse effect theory. Not cooling or atmospheric evaporational theory.
I'm sorry, that is incorrect. It was an attempt to get certain less intelligent people to understand what is happening.

Legates Et Al put it into perspective when Cook lied about the "97%" bull shit...

Out of 11944 papers they took 77 that fit their narrative and ignored the rest that said their narrative was bull shit. Why would you left tards lie like that? Because your fantasy is a lie..

View attachment 262176

Not so. Refute lindzen, curry, et al.

You are and I’m not. Truthful. If you thought for yourself, you’d consider the doubt of AGW and be more open minded about it.
If you weren't so sad you'd be funny.

View attachment 262176

I don't have to, people who know more about it already have.

Climate contrarian gets fack-checked by his MIT colleagues in open letter to Trump

View attachment 262176

Climate contrarian gets fack-checked by his MIT colleagues in open letter to Trump
That’s an AGW propaganda website.
Faculty subsidized by gov grants.
There are plenty more who dispute AGW alarmism where Lindzen came from. Many from the alleged 97%.
Why not have a public discussion? Because they don’t want to interrupt the gravy train.

View attachment 262176

There are plenty more who dispute AGW alarmism where Lindzen came from. Many from the alleged 97%.
Why not have a public discussion? Because they don’t want to interrupt the gravy train.
Lol, at calling MIT factchecking propaganda.

You're too much.

View attachment 262176

Lol, at calling MIT factchecking propaganda.

You're too much.
Yes. Look at Lindzen’s response within your own link.

Why is it that the left seems to talk about "Climate Change" in the fall/winter/spring,,then come mid-june/July,,all of a sudden we are experiencing "Global Warming". Right?
And don't be surprised if they start this up again once many of the 57 degrees start getting into the 90's soon.
:abgg2q.jpg:

colbert-climate-change-56a755693df78cf77294b81d.jpg

~S~

For those that believe in the religion/hoax/scam of man made climate change mainly to fulfill some void in your life that you have meaning, maybe start a Go Fund Me Page. Therefore you can donate to "save the planet" and make yourselves feel better, and important. In other words, get a life and leave the rest of us alone.

Why is it that the left seems to talk about "Climate Change" in the fall/winter/spring,,then come mid-june/July,,all of a sudden we are experiencing "Global Warming". Right?
And don't be surprised if they start this up again once many of the 57 degrees start getting into the 90's soon.
Son...i don't think you quite grasp the meaning of the word "global"....

/——/ The new Al Gorian 2020 calendar should clear up the confusion.
AF69C415-B398-449E-99C8-FB73085E7811.jpeg

Where I live we have the 2nd worst performing schools and the 2nd highest crime in the state and the DC area. Been that way for 35 years.
So our county council recently outlawed fracking.
So, if the council and the federal government decided to pour extra money and resources into addressing both, you would be cool with it?

/——/ The new Al Gorian 2020 calendar should clear up the confusion.
View attachment 262284
i think "Al Gores Global Farting Crisis" starts around July 15th

Forum List

Back