Good Question.Will Climate Change Back To Global Warming Through September Again?

Why is it that the left seems to talk about "Climate Change" in the fall/winter/spring,,then come mid-june/July,,all of a sudden we are experiencing "Global Warming". Right?
And don't be surprised if they start this up again once many of the 57 degrees start getting into the 90's soon.
:abgg2q.jpg:
/——/ The new Al Gorian 2020 calendar should clear up the confusion.
View attachment 262284
i think "Al Gores Global Farting Crisis" starts around July 15th
/—-/ With AOC as a judge.

i have always wondered why females can hold a fart up to 20 minutes, that must really screw up the current climate change process

How come it's always the dumb arse Neocons whackadoodles who don't believe climate change is happening

Perhaps it is because dumb arse neocons whackadoodles don't require numbskulls with letters after their names to do their thinking for them.

Is global warming occurring? Of course it is occurring, and has been since the apex of the last ice age. No need for a PHD to figure that out.

Is mankind contributing to global warming? Possibly, but then only on a slim margin of the natural occurrence. Too many other factors to figure mankind's contribution.

Can we 'fix' global warming? No, and it would be idiotic to destroy our economy and our way of life in a vain attempt to do so.

Find another windmill to tilt at.

Why is it that the left seems to talk about "Climate Change" in the fall/winter/spring,,then come mid-june/July,,all of a sudden we are experiencing "Global Warming". Right?
And don't be surprised if they start this up again once many of the 57 degrees start getting into the 90's soon.
You know the term "climate change" only came about because certain people are too stupid to realize global warming can cause cooler temperatures in some places occasionally right?
No, it came about to accommodate inaccurate info in order to perpetuate the AGW propaganda.
AGW is ‘warming’ -only and it’s based on greenhouse effect theory. Not cooling or atmospheric evaporational theory.
I'm sorry, that is incorrect. It was an attempt to get certain less intelligent people to understand what is happening.

That apparently worked for you.

How come it's always the dumb arse Neocons whackadoodles who don't believe climate change is happening

OH it’s happening.... and it’s been happening for millions of years....

Tards just think man is causing it.....

/——/ The new Al Gorian 2020 calendar should clear up the confusion.
View attachment 262284
lets just make a 12 year calender,,,,ok,,here we go !!
June......Global Climate Change
July.......Global Warming
August....Global Farting
September......Global Violent Diahreeeeah
October....Global Cooling
November.....Pause In Global Warming
December......Back to Global Cooling
January.......Global Freezing
February.......Global Polar Vortex
March ........Global Rectal Fumes
April.....Back to Global Farting
May.....Global Up The Butt Sensation

Prove me wrong

he doesn't need to prove anything to you. You're a moron. All intelligent people agree with the scientists. Only conspiracy theorists, Neocon wing nuts and hacks don't believe in it. Which categories do you fall under?

You couldn't prove it, if you wanted to. Anyone who makes the statement that "all intelligent people agree with the scientists", is not one of those intelligent people.

BTW, which is the greater greenhouse gas, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, or water vapor?

Prove me wrong

he doesn't need to prove anything to you. You're a moron. All intelligent people agree with the scientists. Only conspiracy theorists, Neocon wing nuts and hacks don't believe in it. Which categories do you fall under?

You couldn't prove it, if you wanted to. Anyone who makes the statement that "all intelligent people agree with the scientists", is not one of those intelligent people.

BTW, which is the greater greenhouse gas, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, or water vapor?
A science quiz, eh? When you're not here sparring with non scientists, to you go quiz the scientists who taught you the answer to your question? Because that would be interesting.

No, it came about to accommodate inaccurate info in order to perpetuate the AGW propaganda.
AGW is ‘warming’ -only and it’s based on greenhouse effect theory. Not cooling or atmospheric evaporational theory.
I'm sorry, that is incorrect. It was an attempt to get certain less intelligent people to understand what is happening.
Most scientists disagree with you
Lol, 3% is far from most my gullible friend.
Your 3 % are idiots who are bought and paid for whores..

Legates Et Al put it into perspective when Cook lied about the "97%" bull shit...

Out of 11944 papers they took 77 that fit their narrative and ignored the rest that said their narrative was bull shit. Why would you left tards lie like that? Because your fantasy is a lie..

View attachment 262176

I just love that left wing propagandist..
Sorry, that's climate denier propaganda. In other words a lie.

Those damn heretics just will not bow to the gospel.

Prove me wrong

A science quiz, eh? When you're not here sparring with non scientists, to you go quiz the scientists who taught you the answer to your question? Because that would be interesting.

Why would I need a scientist to teach me basic physics?

and it’s been happening for millions of years...
Really? Are you sure? Who taught you that, Deno?

rock_art_1_600lrg.jpg
Picture25201121.jpg

Prove me wrong

I want you to think about the absurdity of that question. Take, say, 5 minutes.

Prove me wrong

The only thing I find absurd, is that you obviously do not know the answer.

You know the term "climate change" only came about because certain people are too stupid to realize global warming can cause cooler temperatures in some places occasionally right?

That apparently worked for you.
I was never a climate denier.

The only thing I find absurd, is that you obviously do not know the answer.
Well, professor, scientists taught us "basic" physics. Furthermore, the physics of the answer to your question is actually not so "basic"; i seriously doubt you could explain the correct answer and why it is true, even if your life depended on it.

Point being, you obviously think you and your "basic physics" repertoire can handle the experts. So, i ask again: do you ever quiz them? Surely you have more than one zinger of a question in your repertoire.

Most scientists disagree with you
Lol, 3% is far from most my gullible friend.
Your 3 % are idiots who are bought and paid for whores..

Legates Et Al put it into perspective when Cook lied about the "97%" bull shit...

Out of 11944 papers they took 77 that fit their narrative and ignored the rest that said their narrative was bull shit. Why would you left tards lie like that? Because your fantasy is a lie..

View attachment 262176

I just love that left wing propagandist..
Sorry, that's climate denier propaganda. In other words a lie.

Those damn heretics just will not bow to the gospel.
What gospel?

Forum List

Back