Goodbye Corey Lewandoski ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

So trump groupie has allegedly been banished to the New Hampshire gulag.
It seems that he upset a tight knit team who resented his arrogant approach.

He tried to engineer a coup on his own. He has found out that he needed allies.

His audit of Trump spending does raise questions. Where has the money gone.

This should leave the leadership more secure and better able to operate. But it does question trumps judgement again. He brought back the most sacked man in America to an undefined position in an established team. Now he has gone.

What could possibly go wrong ?

This should leave the leadership more secure and better able to operate. But it does question trumps judgement again. He brought back the most sacked man in America to an undefined position in an established team. Now he has gone.

/---/ As if Libtards ever cared about spending and misuse of campaign funds.

thoughts and prayers

We’re going to hear about him in the future I’m sure.

Um . If Civita is skimmig campaign cash it is trump who is being robbed.
You do understand that dont you ?
/----/ "If Civita is skimmig campaign cash"
If is for children. If Santa brings Tommy a pony for Christmas, all the kids in school will like him.

From your link:
" it remains unclear what exactly Lewandowski found, another person said."

If is for children. If Santa brings Tommy a pony for Christmas, all the kids in school will like him.

From your link:

From your link:
So what is your problem ? I dont understand your attitude.

3 straight elections, MAGA endorsees in compatitive seats have been flushed...so I’m not sure about that.
We know Progs loved Romney and Mccain. Just from recent elections. I remember all of the great positive platitudes that all Progressive posters typed. Men among men they were. And you as Progs could appreciate that. No insults. No smearing. No destroying of anyone close to them. A growing percentage of Republican voters though, were growing tired of what we ended up with. And those same strong and manly men types, both of them shit on their voters when push came to shove. In a nation f Progressives were still Democrats, it would not make much of a difference.

lewandoski was all over the weekend talk shows. he is a reptile, a slimy creature of the trump swamp.

We know Progs loved Romney and Mccain. Just from recent elections. I remember all of the great positive platitudes that all Progressive posters typed. Men among men they were. And you as Progs could appreciate that. No insults. No smearing. No destroying of anyone close to them. A growing percentage of Republican voters though, were growing tired of what we ended up with. And those same strong and manly men types, both of them shit on their voters when push came to shove. In a nation f Progressives were still Democrats, it would not make much of a difference.
Your analysis is hilarious.

Trump is clueless on management... His administration was chaos...

Honetly I think people have blocked how chaotic the whole thing was... It was a daily mess...

3 straight elections, MAGA endorsees in compatitive seats have been flushed...so I’m not sure about that.
Meh... It's been a little better than 50/50 in Trump's favor. Frankly I don't think any politician running for a local office should depend on a national endorsement anyway. It's like accepting government money it comes with strings attached

Meh... It's been a little better than 50/50 in Trump's favor. Frankly I don't think any politician running for a local office should depend on a national endorsement anyway. It's like accepting government money it comes with strings attached
Not even remotely true in competitive seats.

so you fell in lime behind the least manly of men" the metrosexual clown most likely to betray his country ???

seriously, i respected mccain as an officer and a gentleman. trump has never been either.

Forum List

Back