Trump agreed to be interviewed by Dave Ramsey. Harris should do the same.

But your dear leader.................

Trump backs out of "60 Minutes" election special; Kamala ...

View attachment 1023129
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › 60 Minutes
6 days ago — Vice President Kamala Harris will be featured by "60 Minutes" on Monday, Oct. 7 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. Former President Donald Trump has declined ...
The Prog leaders have done so much more over the decades. Any good, overshadowed by crazy extremism that is considered normal. And what is normal is pushed as weird through propaganda. you even convinced women to not have children. That a career is so much more important. The stresses that developed with two parent working couples and the huge and increasing percentage of single parent families has fractured western civilization. And yet you keep marching to these tunes of how great things are this way. And all of this mind you are subject to an economic system that is in real slow decline. And the checks and benefits doled out is tied into that. And a rich nation like ours is seeing stresses in those programs. And just for fun, the elitists who have massive power in Europe can purposely collapse the economy any time they want.

Donald Trump agreed to this interview with Dave Ramsey. It's pretty decent. Kamala Harris should do the same.

i'm sure trump will do "better than he deserves."

ramsey does have a common sense approach to family finances that i like (hell, it's what i learned growing up) .perhaps he will discuss economic policy with the "king of debt"

• Love
Reactions: Ava
Who's this guy?!? :dunno:
He’s a financial guru.

1728310514697.png

The overwhelming majority of the what he prescribes is sound. It is predicated on being increasingly lucky in this day and age. Your employer has to never downsize your job...and you have to have no major unexpected expenses. But it will work outside of any of those two.

He has this thing called Financial Peace University which is essentially a blueprint for financial independence. I did a lot of it and it does work outside of being lucky or not.

Your mileage may vary.

As for the interviewing of presidential candidates, his politics are righting wing so it’s rather hilarious that a guy who inherited his wealth from his father is being applauded by a guy who teaches finanical independece.

Also keep in mind that his #1 client is himself. There is a reason why he is on the radio instead of spreding his gospel.

Speaking of which, his religious ramblings are pretty ubitquitous.

Here's WHY Harris should do the same:

Trump's Triumph
Donald Trump's rally Saturday in Butler, Pennsylvania, was a triumph for him. The media is avoiding tabulating the crowd but attendance most likely topped 100,000 in a state the former president has to have.

This is a momentum builder for sure, as Trump supporters are emerging from closets, coast-to-coast. Political experts downplay live events, but that might be foolish. Trump is a much bigger draw than Kamala Harris, and there's no question about it.-----Bill O'Reilly

Forum List

Back