China keeps ramming Philippines ships

Which ends up being warlord fiefdoms run by whoever has the strongest will to fuck over those passing through.
Yeah, I know, the master race and the world of savages who should be kept in check. But, alas, the master race can't keep them in check and only makes things worse. Tell me about your history of success. Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Lybia. The Shah of Iran. Latin American dictators. Vietnam. Cuba. Have I forgot something? The era of gunboat diplomacy already ended, man.

Yeah, I know, the master race and the world of savages who should be kept in check. But, alas, the master race can't keep them in check and only makes things worse. Tell me about your history of success. Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Lybia. The Shah of Iran. Latin American dictators. Vietnam. Cuba. Have I forgot something? The era of gunboat diplomacy already ended, man.

Those places are successes?

Control of the Seas is not gunboat diplomacy.

Those places are successes?

Control of the Seas is not gunboat diplomacy.
Yes, it is. No one gave you a right to control 'the seas' and dictate who is entitled to take part in international trade and who is not. Your whole foreign policy is based on economic pressure and projection of force. The US now is the main threat to international trade and stability.

Yes, it is. No one gave you a right to control 'the seas' and dictate who is entitled to take part in international trade and who is not. Your whole foreign policy is based on economic pressure and projection of force. The US now is the main threat to international trade and stability.

Do something about it, weaking.

Someone takes that right. and better us than someone else. It was the same when the British controlled the seas.

The US is the main threat? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Someone takes that right. and better us than someone else. It was the same when the British controlled the seas.

The US is the main threat? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Yes, the main threat. The US foreign policy destabilised the Middle East for years to come; fuels and prolongs a proxy war with Russia on the European continent; meddles in relations between China and its neighbours.

No, better a multi-polar world with strong regional blocs. It is time for you take a look on Britain and fuck off.

Yes, the main threat. The US foreign policy destabilised the Middle East for years to come; fuels and prolongs a proxy war with Russia on the European continent; meddles in relations between China and its neighbours.

No, better a multi-polar world with strong regional blocs. It is time for you take a look on Britain and fuck off.

You mean whoever you are representing taking over an area and fucking over anyone outside "the bloc" trying to transit it.

What country are you from anyway?

You mean whoever you are representing taking over an area and fucking over anyone outside "the bloc" trying to transit it
Of course not. What a stupid idea. It is in everyone's interest to be engaged in international trade and relations; and more trade routes and goods going through a bloc is beneficial for its members, for quite obvious reasons.

Regional blocs, it is more about 'clubs' of countries, basically neighbors, resolving their economic, security and other issues inside this club. Without having a world hegemony, of one country, dictating its will on others.

What country are you from anyway?
Doesn't matter in this discussion. Consider me a citizen of the world.

Regional blocs, it is more about 'clubs' of countries, basically neighbors, resolving their economic, security and other issues inside this club. Without having a world hegemony, of one country, dictating its will on others.

Holy shit. Have you ever heard of WWI, moron?

Forum List

Back