Trump agreed to be interviewed by Dave Ramsey. Harris should do the same.

Have you ever seen one of those oversized whiffle ball bats kids use that look like a Fred Flintstone club? trump wielding one of those bats as Dave underhanded him some softball questions is a perfect metaphor for the interview. BTW, Dave is a hack.

Have you ever seen one of those oversized whiffle ball bats kids use that look like a Fred Flintstone club? trump wielding one of those bats as Dave underhanded him some softball questions is a perfect metaphor for the interview. BTW, Dave is a hack.
Trump has stood toe to toe with endless Prog media people. Harris has not. Let a Republican approved FOX/NEWSMAX commentator ask questions to Kamala. That will never happen.

• Fact
Reactions: Ava
Lol, just because you agreed to bang your fat ugly girlfriend last night, does that mean I should also?
.. and here I was hoping people would watch the interview and offer some commentary on Trump's economic policies. Instead we see immature posts like this.

.. and here I was hoping people would watch the interview and offer some commentary on Trump's economic policies. Instead we see immature posts like this.
And here I was hoping people understood that just because someone else does something doesn't mean ya fall all over yourself to do it. If Johny jumps off a bridge . Are you going to also? Following Donald Trump usually increases the color orange in your wardrobe. Last ducker on the planet you should follow.

Dave has been saying the request is under review. That probably means she will not do the interview and that's too bad. I hope I'm wrong.
As dumb as a box of rocks that she is, she's smart enough to campaign only under friendly circumstances so she can say shit like, "The children of the community are the children of the community" and her bought and paid for media will put it on the air proving what a great person she is compared to Trump and the dweebs who vote for her will suck it all up, not realizing she didn't answer any questions about anything. Answering questions about the economy from Dave Ramsey? Forget it.

I don’t get Alex Jones over here and Ramey comes on mid morning slot

One of the most popular shows on radio today
Correction: AM radio. Congress had to pass a law making car companies keep providing AM bands on their radios.
Is this guy going to ask Trump why his economic proposals are forecast to increase the deficit 2x that of Harris?

Trump’s Plan Boosts Budget Deficits by $7.5 Trillion, Double Harris’s Proposal​

Former president’s tax, spending ideas add up to more red ink than those of vice president, new analysis shows​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back