Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

What first comes to your mind when someone says word "disinfectant"?

Bleach. But I am evidently smarter than the MSM and obviously a lot people on this board... I would never drink it!!!
GEEZ how stupid are people like you! I bet you drank it and that's why you have shit for brains!

Some room temperature knuckle dragger had the idea to post the thousands of people who die every year from smoking and/or smoking related illness.

Here is the difference you idiot.

IF you are so stupid enough as to smoke, you know the dangers and accept them. It is YOU who decides to smoke.

There is conscience decision to contract COVID-19.

You Smoke. You Die. Your Choice.

You smoke around your house, especially with children in that house, you are deciding for them the consequences of YOU chose to do. Second hand smoke kills and it is YOU doing the killing.

COVID-19 crosses age, gender, religious, ethnic and social boundaries. No one is making the decision to DIE of COVID-19.

By the end of next week more people will have died of COVID-19 than died in the Viet Nam War.

Smokers DIE knowing the risks.

God you people have the IQ of dried up dog turd sitting on Mississippi Sidewalk at High Noon July.

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.
Of course it is a "clear sign" to sign and voodoo readers like you! Trump was wrong for sure. He assumed most Americans weren't idiots obviously like YOU that would have to be told oh by the way don't drink bleach!
How dumb you must be if you have to be reminded of that!
President Trump should have said "don't take hydroxychloroquine", because the latest study suggests a higher mortality rate by taking it. Was President Trump kidding about hydroxychloroquine? Was he being sarcastic when he said a friend of his made a remarkable recovery after taking it?

How do you know l visit the United States? How do you know that?

American Thinker

Trump’s idea for “disinfecting” people to fight disease is already being done

By Andrea Widburg

April 25, 2020

Excerpt:

If you spent any time on the internet on Thursday and Friday, or read a hard copy of a newspaper, you would undoubtedly have read stories or social media posts saying that President Trump told Americans to inject themselves with bleach or Lysol to cure coronavirus. Of course, that's not true. The media were either stupid or malicious when they misreported Trump's words. What Trump said was straightforward and thoughtful:

snip

Monica Showalter, who knows a great deal, explained in her post that ignoramuses have always laughed at visionaries. In this case, though, Trump wasn’t just a visionary. What he theorized has already been happening.

One of the available treatments for cancer is Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy. Ultraviolet light has long been understood to be a disinfectant that destroys nucleic acids and disrupts DNA. The sun’s ultraviolet light is why it’s one of the most effective ways to destroy the COVID-19 virus when it’s on objects or aerosolized. The question is whether that same ultraviolet energy can be used inside the human body. Apparently, it can:

LINK

=====

Read the rest about the disinfectant part, that has been used intravenously since at least 1989.
Trumps idea was sarcasm, remember? Which makes you the fool for propping up his non-existent idea. :laughing0301: What a fucking idiot.
Well he made it sarcasm since that's all the leftist understand anymore, otherwise cast not ones pearls among swine. Good job Trump. Give the leftist nothing of value, because they don't deserve it anymore. They have proven to be your sworn enemy, so you give them no quarters.

At Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing,

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

That really should be his new campaign slogan as people will understand that.

Of course you can't show he actually said that......

That what he was told to hear, not what actually Trump said.

Trump said "disinfectant", they all heard "bleach".

Drumpf is the one that suggested to me to inject disinfectant not the MSM.

But it was the MSM that reported what President Trump said.
And after the reaction of what the president said thursday, on friday he said he was being sarcastic.

And then instead of answering questions President Trump hie tailed it out of the press conference before the press could ask him about what he said thursday.

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.
Of course it is a "clear sign" to sign and voodoo readers like you! Trump was wrong for sure. He assumed most Americans weren't idiots obviously like YOU that would have to be told oh by the way don't drink bleach!
Actually, Trump looked to his medical experts for validation and they looked back at him in shock

there was NO "drano or lysol" mentioned except by the mental midget heel nippers in this thread...
But Trump asked about disinfectants being injected to clean the system. You've seen the clip by now, I'm sure. So yeah, there are going to be jokes about Drano etc., but you can stop pretending there is no reason for the hilarity.
Yeah, the subject of the comment is irrelevant to smear machines, or any other facts.

If you can dupe stooges with lies that is all that matters to Libtard Big Lie buttheads.
Yes ultraviolet light can kill the virus if the exposure is long enough and the light is intense enough but so will chlorine bleach. It certainly could have a use as disinfectant but certainly not as a treatment. You can not disinfect the lungs. UV light damages cells. If somehow you could expose the lungs to high levels of UV, it would most probably kill the patient long before Covid 19 did.
Bryan continued by noting that DHS also tested if certain types of disinfectant could kill the coronavirus.

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.
A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

“No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study,” Bryan responded. “We don’t do that within that lab at our labs.”

Trump then clarified his remarks: “It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.”

Trump later raised the possibility of whether UV rays could kill the coronavirus if it was on a person’s skin, in particular if it were on their hands.

“If they’re outside, right, and their hands are exposed to the sun, will that kill it as though it were a piece of metal or something else?” Trump asked.

“I don’t want to say it will at the same rate because it’s a non-porous surface, but what we do know is that we looked at the worst case scenario and the virus lives longer on non-porous surfaces,” Bryan responded. “So porous surfaces, it doesn’t live quite as long, so in theory what you said is correct.”

Left-wing activist Chris D. Jackson wrote that Trump had “urged Americans to inject themselves with disinfectant.”

Why did you not highlight the part of Trump's statement that actually spoke to the argument? THAT is what people are laughing about. You can spin it all you want, but he asked if they had looked into injecting disinfectant yet. He was NOT talking about the UV thing at that point. He was clear about that.

Trump was asking questions about on-going research. How in the world did that get morphed into him recommending injecting anything?

HE didn't recommend it. There are some pretty dumb people out there who would hear those comments and think hey, that's a great idea. And drink more poison, like the fish tank couple. But I have discovered in the past day or so that there is actually a guy out there touting cure by bleach--for everything from autism to now Covid 19. I don't know how the FDA is allowing him to get away with it, but he even admitted publicly that he sent a letter to the President, advising him of this cure. I'm not saying Trump knew anything about this guy, but there are people out there who already believe this shit. Trump's comments about this? Stupid talk for stupid people.

And Trump's comments will only feed those beliefs. This is why presidents should not make comments about things they know nothing about. Trump lacks the knowledge which means he will use the wrong words and phrases to express his ideas. He will be misinterpreted and create confusion among both the public and his administration which forces him to have additional news conferences to try explain what he meant. Along the way, either Trump or his defenders will make questionable statements which will create more controversy for his administration to deal with. A far better path is for the president to speak only about what truly understands and leave the medical science to experts he has hired.

Hey... do you think President Trump just makes these things up?
For example here is a "latest study" regarding Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin
Professor Didier Raoult Releases the Results of a New Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Study on 1061 Patients

Posted on April 9, 2020
by covexit
The new study, of which the abstract was released today, was performed at IHU Méditerranée Infection, Marseille, France. A cohort of 1061 COVID-19 patients, treated for at least 3 days with the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin (HCQ-AZ) combination and a follow-up of at least 9 days was investigated.
Key findings are:
•No cardiac toxicity was observed.
•A good clinical outcome and virological cure was obtained in 973 patients within 10 days (91.7%).
A poor outcome was observed for 46 patients (4.3%); 10 were transferred to intensive care units,
5 patients died (0.47%) (74-95 years old) and 31 required 10 days of hospitalization or more.

The authors conclude that:

“The HCQ-AZ combination, when started immediately after diagnosis, is a safe and efficient treatment for COVID-19, with a mortality rate of 0.5%, in elderly patients. It avoids worsening and clears virus persistence and contagiosity in most cases.”

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Yeah, Trump mentioned "disinfectant" and all left think of Lysol and Clorox. Because, that all they know.

Trump spoke in awe at how effective surface disinfectants were in killing viruses “in minutes”
Then suggested they would be great to use internally. None of you guys thought of this

Post exactly what Trump said that has your panties in a wad. You're just parroting an op ed by the leftist MSM. I dare you...Post Trumps exact words where you claim he recommended injecting anything or swallowing a light bulb. So far, you TDSers are only parroting op eds. Come on now. Put up or STFU.

Well, going back to the OP

Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine.
He lost and he knows it. Multiple quotes from multiple posts. Put up or STFU Leo 123. You were given the quotes. If you can't refute them, then say goodbye to the good folks and run to your next thread that you won't be able to debate. We are waiting for the rebuttal.

I quoted the transcript a while ago and nowhere in that transcript did Trump say as you guys claim. Yet you keep whipping that dead horse thinking it will magically stand up. Here it is again from my former post.

HE PRESIDENT: "Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting."

Please show everyone just where in the above transcript Trump recommended doing anything on his say so. Come on BWK, it's easy to post trash talk. Man up now.....

THE PRESIDENT: "Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me."

Come on now BWK and the rest of you TDSers show in the above transcript where Trump recommended any medical procedure. Trash talk is cheap, come on now, where in that transcript are Trumps exact words recommending a medical procedure? Trump referenced 'medical doctors' not himself.

Drumpf is the one that suggested to me to inject disinfectant not the MSM.

But it was the MSM that reported what President Trump said.
And after the reaction of what the president said thursday, on friday he said he was being sarcastic.

And then instead of answering questions President Trump hie tailed it out of the press conference before the press could ask him about what he said thursday.

Actually, Trump looked to his medical experts for validation and they looked back at him in shock
Well I guess YOU interpret this photo your way..."shock"???
Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 3.29.19 PM.png

You can't make this shit up.

"""""
Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say
Do you think thats grounds for impeachment?

it was only a passing thought, though admittedly not a very good one

but otoh trump has done a great job pf giving doctors what they need to fight the chinese disease
Where are the tests they need that he said they could get, that he lied about?
We have exceeded the world in testing

besides more testing only makes the lib argument that (btw, how many is it today? I ask because the expected number of deaths keeps going down) we’re all gonna from the chinese disease even weaker
We've exceeded the world in deaths and cases, with not enough tests, Trump lied that we had. Show me with numbers where I am wrong.

A) The USA exceeds in deaths because the USA is reporting more deaths. In some cases deaths blamed on
COVID-19 when they weren't.
B) I track the COVID-19 daily and here this morning look at these numbers:
NOT ONE MSM has explained where the 629,891 cases of 905,333 US cases are.
Subtract the deaths...51,949, subtract the recovered --99,079, subtract hospitalized 124,414 = nearly 70% of the
cases where are they? My point in case you have a 30 second attention span...
Why don't we hear about the MAJORITY of people that are NOT hospitalized?
View attachment 327761
View attachment 327760
The most laughable lib claim is that the US deaths exceed china

the communists lie and liberals believe them
Drumpf believed Xi Jinping when he said the virus was no big deal. Drumpf even went so far as to side with China over his on intelligence community. How quickly you fucking fools forget that on 24Jan Drumpf thanked Xi Jinping for his transparency on the virus.
You have no way of knowing what trump did or didnt believe

the US did not have a single death from the chinese disease till late in February

I think trump was being reassured by everyone thstbchina was telling the truth

but now everyone except liberals knows the chinese are liars
Stop. You look like a fool.

Liberals have always known about China. Hilary Clinton went to China and called them out on their own soil in 1995.

Contrast that with Diaper Don who thought Xi was his best friend and China was telling the truth and being transparent about the Covid-19.

Some room temperature knuckle dragger had the idea to post the thousands of people who die every year from smoking and/or smoking related illness.

Here is the difference you idiot.

IF you are so stupid enough as to smoke, you know the dangers and accept them. It is YOU who decides to smoke.

There is conscience decision to contract COVID-19.

You Smoke. You Die. Your Choice.

You smoke around your house, especially with children in that house, you are deciding for them the consequences of YOU chose to do. Second hand smoke kills and it is YOU doing the killing.

COVID-19 crosses age, gender, religious, ethnic and social boundaries. No one is making the decision to DIE of COVID-19.

By the end of next week more people will have died of COVID-19 than died in the Viet Nam War.

Smokers DIE knowing the risks.

God you people have the IQ of dried up dog turd sitting on Mississippi Sidewalk at High Noon July.

You sir are correct!

The Vietnam Conflict Extract Data File of the Defense Casualty Analysis System (DCAS) Extract Files contains records of 58,220 U.S. military fatal casualties of the Vietnam War. These records were transferred into the custody of the National Archives and Records Administration in 2008.

Trying to figure out whether to call this Donald's Katrina or Donald's Vietnam. Either fits, but Vietnam is more accurate.

You obviously forgot he said he was talking to the reporters and being sarcastic. Which one is it?
A very important point. It means that President Trump SAID what he SAID.
But that the president didn't MEAN what he SAID.

They should be arguing that the president didn't mean to tell people to inject disinfectant, not that he didn't say it.
He did neither

Also UV light.

So let me get this straight...
You are stating that MDs can inject trace amount of deadly radioactive material into a human to destroy harmful cells, but not trace amount of a disinfectant.
If you are truly posting this, you are an idiot.

I guess it's time to ban chemo.

Also UV light.

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Yeah, Trump mentioned "disinfectant" and all left think of Lysol and Clorox. Because, that all they know.

Trump spoke in awe at how effective surface disinfectants were in killing viruses “in minutes”
Then suggested they would be great to use internally. None of you guys thought of this

That's a bold faced lie. I posted the transcript. Please point to where Trump said 'surface disinfectants' should be injected internally. No where does he say that.

At Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing,

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

That really should be his new campaign slogan as people will understand that.

Of course you can't show he actually said that......

That what he was told to hear, not what actually Trump said.

Trump said "disinfectant", they all heard "bleach".

Uhmmm, which "disinfectant" would you suggest injecting? :heehee:

President Trump should have said "don't take hydroxychloroquine", because the latest study suggests a higher mortality rate by taking it. Was President Trump kidding about hydroxychloroquine? Was he being sarcastic when he said a friend of his made a remarkable recovery after taking it?

Where is that "latest study"??? I've found this latest study:

Posted on April 9, 2020
by covexit
The new study, of which the abstract was released today, was performed at IHU Méditerranée Infection, Marseille, France. A cohort of 1061 COVID-19 patients, treated for at least 3 days with the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin (HCQ-AZ) combination and a follow-up of at least 9 days was investigated.

Key findings are:
•No cardiac toxicity was observed.
•A good clinical outcome and virological cure was obtained in 973 patients within 10 days (91.7%).
A poor outcome was observed for 46 patients (4.3%); 10 were transferred to intensive care units, 5 patients died (0.47%) (74-95 years old) and 31 required 10 days of hospitalization or more.

The authors conclude that:

“The HCQ-AZ combination, when started immediately after diagnosis,
is a safe and efficient treatment for COVID-19, with a mortality rate of 0.5%, in elderly patients.
It avoids worsening and clears virus persistence and contagiosity in most cases.”

CHECK MATE for sure as YOU didn't provide your "latest study" GEEZ you dummies that make up crap and think
you can get by with it? What happened to you did you drink bleach? Wow!

And you know... dummy and I can call you that... it took me less than a minute to find a "latest study"! GEEZ
There are now 5 of these over 1000 people studies. In every case they have the same out come as this one. The evidence of success is so over whelming that it can not be ignored. In three of them they stopped the control group and gave those who needed support the medications. Its no longer a 'maybe' drug use.

In the NY study of 1,435 patients, they reduced hospital stays by an average of 15 days. The average stay was 24 days and it dropped to just 11 days.. This is one of the reasons that NY cleared out so quickly. Even people like me with CHF were given the regiment and it did not create cardiac arrhythmia in the dosages given. CHQ 800mg initial followed by 400mg daily for 7 days paired with Azithromiacine (Z-pack) 5 day regime.

All of the infected Theodor Roosevelt crew was given the drug combos and will soon be clearing quarantine. All of ships crew was given low dose HCQ in an effort to prophylacticly prohibit the infection. This ship should return to duty later this week fully staffed and with its old captain...

The USN is now getting these medications on board every ship to stop infections.

Forum List

Back