Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

We have seen the video.
No where does he suggest spraying Lysol up you ass nor the ingestion of any disinfectant in any way shape of form
He was off the cuff speaking to a doctor about different ways to try and “cleanse” the body.
Liberals are so emotionally distraught that this bogus lockdown is Not Destroying Trump that they are resorting to fantasy language and word interpretation

President Trump did indeed suggest doing all that. Which is why the following day he "took it back" by saying he said it in sarcasm.

You got thrown under the bus.
He would have had to use words suggesting that rather than liberals seizing upon “disinfecting the body” as meaning inhaling Lysol. He did not speak dumb but liberals can only hear dumb.

We have seen the video.
No where does he suggest spraying Lysol up you ass nor the ingestion of any disinfectant in any way shape of form
He was off the cuff speaking to a doctor about different ways to try and “cleanse” the body.
Liberals are so emotionally distraught that this bogus lockdown is Not Destroying Trump that they are resorting to fantasy language and word interpretation
Actually he does.

He marvels at how effective disinfectants are at killing viruses “in minutes” and suggests we should try them internally
Nope

there was NO "drano or lysol" mentioned except by the mental midget heel nippers in this thread...
But Trump asked about disinfectants being injected to clean the system. You've seen the clip by now, I'm sure. So yeah, there are going to be jokes about Drano etc., but you can stop pretending there is no reason for the hilarity.
Yeah, the subject of the comment is irrelevant to smear machines, or any other facts.

If you can dupe stooges with lies that is all that matters to Libtard Big Lie buttheads.
Yes ultraviolet light can kill the virus if the exposure is long enough and the light is intense enough but so will chlorine bleach. It certainly could have a use as disinfectant but certainly not as a treatment. You can not disinfect the lungs. UV light damages cells. If somehow you could expose the lungs to high levels of UV, it would most probably kill the patient long before Covid 19 did.
Bryan continued by noting that DHS also tested if certain types of disinfectant could kill the coronavirus.

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.
A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

“No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study,” Bryan responded. “We don’t do that within that lab at our labs.”

Trump then clarified his remarks: “It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.”

Trump later raised the possibility of whether UV rays could kill the coronavirus if it was on a person’s skin, in particular if it were on their hands.

“If they’re outside, right, and their hands are exposed to the sun, will that kill it as though it were a piece of metal or something else?” Trump asked.

“I don’t want to say it will at the same rate because it’s a non-porous surface, but what we do know is that we looked at the worst case scenario and the virus lives longer on non-porous surfaces,” Bryan responded. “So porous surfaces, it doesn’t live quite as long, so in theory what you said is correct.”

Left-wing activist Chris D. Jackson wrote that Trump had “urged Americans to inject themselves with disinfectant.”

Why did you not highlight the part of Trump's statement that actually spoke to the argument? THAT is what people are laughing about. You can spin it all you want, but he asked if they had looked into injecting disinfectant yet. He was NOT talking about the UV thing at that point. He was clear about that.

Trump was asking questions about on-going research. How in the world did that get morphed into him recommending injecting anything?

HE didn't recommend it. There are some pretty dumb people out there who would hear those comments and think hey, that's a great idea. And drink more poison, like the fish tank couple. But I have discovered in the past day or so that there is actually a guy out there touting cure by bleach--for everything from autism to now Covid 19. I don't know how the FDA is allowing him to get away with it, but he even admitted publicly that he sent a letter to the President, advising him of this cure. I'm not saying Trump knew anything about this guy, but there are people out there who already believe this shit. Trump's comments about this? Stupid talk for stupid people.

And Trump's comments will only feed those beliefs. This is why presidents should not make comments about things they know nothing about. Trump lacks the knowledge which means he will use the wrong words and phrases to express his ideas. He will be misinterpreted and create confusion among both the public and his administration which forces him to have additional news conferences to try explain what he meant. Along the way, either Trump or his defenders will make questionable statements which will create more controversy for his administration to deal with. A far better path is for the president to speak only about what truly understands and leave the medical science to experts he has hired.

Hey... do you think President Trump just makes these things up?
For example here is a "latest study" regarding Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin
Professor Didier Raoult Releases the Results of a New Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Study on 1061 Patients

Posted on April 9, 2020
by covexit
The new study, of which the abstract was released today, was performed at IHU Méditerranée Infection, Marseille, France. A cohort of 1061 COVID-19 patients, treated for at least 3 days with the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin (HCQ-AZ) combination and a follow-up of at least 9 days was investigated.
Key findings are:
•No cardiac toxicity was observed.
•A good clinical outcome and virological cure was obtained in 973 patients within 10 days (91.7%).
A poor outcome was observed for 46 patients (4.3%); 10 were transferred to intensive care units,
5 patients died (0.47%) (74-95 years old) and 31 required 10 days of hospitalization or more.

The authors conclude that:

“The HCQ-AZ combination, when started immediately after diagnosis, is a safe and efficient treatment for COVID-19, with a mortality rate of 0.5%, in elderly patients. It avoids worsening and clears virus persistence and contagiosity in most cases.”

Professor Diddle is a know-nothing hack.

“The HCQ-AZ combination, when started immediately after diagnosis,
is a safe and efficient treatment for COVID-19, with a mortality rate of 0.5%, in elderly patients.
It avoids worsening and clears virus persistence and contagiosity in most cases.”

CHECK MATE for sure as YOU didn't provide your "latest study" GEEZ you dummies that make up crap and think
you can get by with it? What happened to you did you drink bleach? Wow!

And you know... dummy and I can call you that... it took me less than a minute to find a "latest study"! GEEZ

That study did not seek to determine the effectiveness of HCQ pr AZ against the combination. And their demographics questionable.

Of the 3,165 positive patients placed in the care of our institute, 1061 previously unpublished patients met our inclusion criteria. Their mean age was 43.6 years old and 492 were male (46.4%).

Drumpf is the one that suggested to me to inject disinfectant not the MSM.

But it was the MSM that reported what President Trump said.
And after the reaction of what the president said thursday, on friday he said he was being sarcastic.

And then instead of answering questions President Trump hie tailed it out of the press conference before the press could ask him about what he said thursday.

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.
Of course it is a "clear sign" to sign and voodoo readers like you! Trump was wrong for sure. He assumed most Americans weren't idiots obviously like YOU that would have to be told oh by the way don't drink bleach!
How dumb you must be if you have to be reminded of that!
Actually, Trump looked to his medical experts for validation and they looked back at him in shock
Trump asked them if it was REASONABLE and Birks shook her head no....

But continue the lies and deceptions..

is a safe and efficient treatment for COVID-19, with a mortality rate of 0.5%, in elderly patients.
It avoids worsening and clears virus persistence and contagiosity in most cases.”

CHECK MATE for sure as YOU didn't provide your "latest study" GEEZ you dummies that make up crap and think

And you know... dummy and I can call you that... it took me less than a minute to find a "latest study"! GEEZ

That study did not seek to determine the effectiveness of HCQ pr AZ against the combination. And their demographics questionable.

Of the 3,165 positive patients placed in the care of our institute, 1061 previously unpublished patients met our inclusion criteria. Their mean age was 43.6 years old and 492 were male (46.4%).

IOW, they'd have likely recovered anyway? Figures :rolleyes:

You can't make this shit up.

"""""
Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say
Do you think thats grounds for impeachment?

it was only a passing thought, though admittedly not a very good one

but otoh trump has done a great job pf giving doctors what they need to fight the chinese disease
Where are the tests they need that he said they could get, that he lied about?
We have exceeded the world in testing

besides more testing only makes the lib argument that (btw, how many is it today? I ask because the expected number of deaths keeps going down) we’re all gonna from the chinese disease even weaker
We've exceeded the world in deaths and cases, with not enough tests, Trump lied that we had. Show me with numbers where I am wrong.

A) The USA exceeds in deaths because the USA is reporting more deaths. In some cases deaths blamed on
COVID-19 when they weren't.
B) I track the COVID-19 daily and here this morning look at these numbers:
NOT ONE MSM has explained where the 629,891 cases of 905,333 US cases are.
Subtract the deaths...51,949, subtract the recovered --99,079, subtract hospitalized 124,414 = nearly 70% of the
cases where are they? My point in case you have a 30 second attention span...
Why don't we hear about the MAJORITY of people that are NOT hospitalized?
View attachment 327761
View attachment 327760
The most laughable lib claim is that the US deaths exceed china

the communists lie and liberals believe them
Drumpf believed Xi Jinping when he said the virus was no big deal. Drumpf even went so far as to side with China over his on intelligence community. How quickly you fucking fools forget that on 24Jan Drumpf thanked Xi Jinping for his transparency on the virus.
You have no way of knowing what trump did or didnt believe

the US did not have a single death from the chinese disease till late in February

I think trump was being reassured by everyone thstbchina was telling the truth

but now everyone except liberals knows the chinese are liars
Yes! Someone explain to me how this is possible?
A country with 1,438,256,664 people could have only 83,901 cases and 4,636 deaths.
While the USA has 330 million people nearly 1/5th the population BUT over 10 times the cases and 11 times the deaths?
View attachment 327947
China seeded NYC with the virus and the subway tubes were an excellent disbursement method
When you look at how jam packed India is, 500 people on a train designed to carry 150, and they have about zero then it is impossible to think the USA high count has occurred “naturally”

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.
Of course it is a "clear sign" to sign and voodoo readers like you! Trump was wrong for sure. He assumed most Americans weren't idiots obviously like YOU that would have to be told oh by the way don't drink bleach!
President Trump should have said "don't take hydroxychloroquine", because the latest study suggests a higher mortality rate by taking it. Was President Trump kidding about hydroxychloroquine? Was he being sarcastic when he said a friend of his made a remarkable recovery after taking it?
A LOT of doctors have reported positive results using hydoxychloroquine. That's why there are so many studies happening right now--thousands of people are being prescribed it and their progress documented. I don't know if it's going to prove to be effective or not, but that one study that is being brought up over and over is not the end of the story. Be fair and be patient. Just because Trump thought it sounded good doesn't mean you have to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

President Trump should have said "don't take hydroxychloroquine", because the latest study suggests a higher mortality rate by taking it. Was President Trump kidding about hydroxychloroquine? Was he being sarcastic when he said a friend of his made a remarkable recovery after taking it?
A LOT of doctors have reported positive results using hydoxychloroquine. That's why there are so many studies happening right now--thousands of people are being prescribed it and their progress documented. I don't know if it's going to prove to be effective or not, but that one study that is being brought up over and over is not the end of the story. Be fair and be patient. Just because Trump thought it sounded good doesn't mean you have to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Yeah, most of those receiving it would have recovered anyway. The ONLY test that had control groups was the VA. That didn't go well. Which is of course why Dr Dotard stopped touting it.

Hey
What first comes to your mind when someone says word "disinfectant"?
Common disinfectants include alcohols, quarternary ammonium salts, formaldehyde and glutaraldehyde, bleach, chloramine, chlorine dioxide, ozone, silver dihydrogen citrate, and thymol.
So what? Where did Trump say to use any of that? OR where did he say to use 'common' disinfectants? Show us. So far you have failed 100%.

Post exactly what Trump said that has your panties in a wad. You're just parroting an op ed by the leftist MSM. I dare you...Post Trumps exact words where you claim he recommended injecting anything or swallowing a light bulb. So far, you TDSers are only parroting op eds. Come on now. Put up or STFU.

Well, going back to the OP

Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine.
He lost and he knows it. Multiple quotes from multiple posts. Put up or STFU Leo 123. You were given the quotes. If you can't refute them, then say goodbye to the good folks and run to your next thread that you won't be able to debate. We are waiting for the rebuttal.

I quoted the transcript a while ago and nowhere in that transcript did Trump say as you guys claim. Yet you keep whipping that dead horse thinking it will magically stand up. Here it is again from my former post.

HE PRESIDENT: "Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting."

Please show everyone just where in the above transcript Trump recommended doing anything on his say so. Come on BWK, it's easy to post trash talk. Man up now.....

THE PRESIDENT: "Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me."

Come on now BWK and the rest of you TDSers show in the above transcript where Trump recommended any medical procedure. Trash talk is cheap, come on now, where in that transcript are Trumps exact words recommending a medical procedure? Trump referenced 'medical doctors' not himself.
They feel like he needs to have said it so they can mock and as we well know by now, feelings trump fact

Yeah, most of those receiving it would have recovered anyway. The ONLY test that had control groups was the VA. That didn't go well. Which is of course why Dr Dotard stopped touting it.
How do you know they would have recovered anyway?

Hitlery was colluding with Russia...
Just another Tramp LIE swallowed by fools like his LIE that the military had no ammo under Obama!!!
Want to put 10,000 dollars on that?

The Only Real Russian Collusion Was on Steele Dossier: Source Tied to Kremlin, Supported Hillary
The document — an opposition research piece paid for by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign, assembled by former British spy Christopher Steele at the behest of the political intelligence firm Fusion GPS and used by the FBI as part of its request for a warrant to surveil Trump adviser Carter Page for potential ties to Russia — already took some lumps when several newly unredacted footnotes from an inspector general’s investigation revealed the FBI knew some key parts of it could be Russian disinformation even as the bureau was using it to obtain a surveillance warrant.
You would never pay up.
Western Journalism is a Right hack site famous for its FAKE NEWS headlines!!
But you knew that already.
What about Tramp's Bullets lie, do you have a FAKE NEWS source for that whopper?????
Just warming you up with news about Hillary's campaign. Is this source FAKE NEWS also?

Clinton campaign, DNC helped fund dossier research
Washington (CNN)The law firm for the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee has acknowledged its clients' role in paying for opposition research on Donald Trump that helped fund the now-infamous dossier of allegations about the now-President and Russia.

There is no suggestion to inject disinfectants to your body. You screwed up by listening to the lying media.
I quoted President Trump from the official white house transcript.
If you want, I can repost it for the 1,500th time (so far)
There is no suggestion to inject disinfectants to your body. You screwed up by listening to the lying media.
I quoted President Trump from the official white house transcript.
If you want, I can repost it for the 1,500th time (so far)
You did place the words in their proper order you just deliberately fail to understand what they mean.

Then let me refer you to the video so you can see President Trump saying the words. It's been posted by:

We know what words he said, but we knew it was sarcasm, while idiots like you took him seriously as idiots always do.

So. lt’s just another excuse to bash Trump.

IF by telling the truth about that lying Shit Stain is bashing, then I will bash as often as I can.

Do what you like.

I couldn’t care less.
Mindful and therein lies the problem None of you trump cultists give a fuk that you have the most unqualified garbage in our WH ever

I’m not a cultist about anything. You’re too emotional And cliched.

Ever heard of critical thinking?
The leader of the free world sure hasn't IMO most of,if not all of trump supporters are cultists similar to the Jim Jones cult of years ago If you don't consider you're one I apologize
Says the guys who had thrill run up their legs and cum run down their chins every time the brown turd Oblummer spoke....

Post exactly what Trump said that has your panties in a wad. You're just parroting an op ed by the leftist MSM. I dare you...Post Trumps exact words where you claim he recommended injecting anything or swallowing a light bulb. So far, you TDSers are only parroting op eds. Come on now. Put up or STFU.

Well, going back to the OP

Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine.
He lost and he knows it. Multiple quotes from multiple posts. Put up or STFU Leo 123. You were given the quotes. If you can't refute them, then say goodbye to the good folks and run to your next thread that you won't be able to debate. We are waiting for the rebuttal.

I quoted the transcript a while ago and nowhere in that transcript did Trump say as you guys claim. Yet you keep whipping that dead horse thinking it will magically stand up. Here it is again from my former post.

HE PRESIDENT: "Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting."

Please show everyone just where in the above transcript Trump recommended doing anything on his say so. Come on BWK, it's easy to post trash talk. Man up now.....

THE PRESIDENT: "Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me."

Come on now BWK and the rest of you TDSers show in the above transcript where Trump recommended any medical procedure. Trash talk is cheap, come on now, where in that transcript are Trumps exact words recommending a medical procedure? Trump referenced 'medical doctors' not himself.
They feel like he needs to have said it so they can mock and as we well know by now, feelings trump fact
Yeah I posted that last night too and they all went scurrying back into the darkness like a bunch of roaches. LOL

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

With any luck, Trumpublicans will start drinking bleach! :D

83346981-288-k730088.jpg

Uhhh in small quantities bleach is used in water systems to sterilize and clean water systems, so just so you know, you have been drinking bleach.

In an emergency situation where regular water service has been interrupted – like a hurricane, flood, or water pipe breakage – local authorities may recommend using only bottled water, boiled water, or disinfected water until regular water service is restored. The instructions below show you how to boil and disinfect water to kill most disease-causing microorganisms that may be present in the water. However, boiling or disinfection will not destroy other contaminants, such as heavy metals, salts, and most other chemicals.

Print Emergency Disinfection of Drinking Water document.

ONLY USE WATER THAT HAS BEEN PROPERLY DISINFECTED FOR DRINKING, COOKING, MAKING ANY PREPARED DRINK, WASHING DISHES AND FOR BRUSHING TEETH.
A pot of boiling water

• Use bottled water or water you have properly prepared and stored as an emergency water supply.
  • Boil water, if you do not have bottled water. Boiling is sufficient to kill pathogenic bacteria, viruses and protozoa (WHO, 2015).
    • If water is cloudy, let it settle and filter it through a clean cloth, paperboiling water towel, or coffee filter.
    • Bring water to a rolling boil for at least one minute. At altitudes above 5,000 feet (1,000 meters), boil water for three minutes.
    • Let water cool naturally and store it in clean containers with covers.
      A bottle of bleach
    • To improve the flat taste of boiled water, add one pinch of salt to each quart or liter of water, or pour the water from one clean container to another several times.
  • Disinfect water using household bleach, if you can’t boil water. Only use regular, unscented chlorine bleach products that are suitable for disinfection and sanitization as indicated on the label. The label may say that the active ingredient contains 6 or 8.25% of sodium hypochlorite. Do not use scented, color safe, or bleaches with added cleaners.If water is cloudy, let it settle and filter it through a clean cloth, paper towel, or coffee filter.
    • Locate a clean dropper from your medicine cabinet or emergency supply kit.
    • Locate a fresh liquid chlorine bleach or liquid chlorine bleach that is stored at room temperatures for less than one year.
    • Use the table below as a guide to decide the amount of bleach you should add to the water, for example, 8 drops of 6% bleach, or 6 drops of 8.25% bleach, to each gallon of water. Double the amount of bleach if the water is cloudy, colored, or very cold.
      Glass containers with droppers
    • Stir and let stand for 30 minutes. The water should have a slight chlorine odor. If it doesn’t, repeat the dosage and let stand for another 15 minutes before use.
    • If the chlorine taste is too strong, pour the water from one clean container to another and let it stand for a few hours before use.

Volume of WaterAmount of 6% Bleach to Add*Amount of 8.25% Bleach to Add*
1 quart/liter2 drops2 drops
1 gallon8 drops6 drops
2 gallons16 drops (1/4 tsp)12 drops (1/8 teaspoon)
4 gallons1/3 teaspoon1/4 teaspoon
8 gallons2/3 teaspoon1/2 teaspoon
*Bleach may contain 6 or 8.25% sodium hypochlorite.

LOL, you people are hilarious. Have you always lived in the suburbs ?? Rotflmbo.

And that one cat says "Yuka Yuka,Yuka, yuk, I copied your words so I could use later ??? Rotflmbo.

You lost me there bro. You are correct 100%. But is that mean you can inject bleach to your lungs to kil the Coronavirus?

Where is that "latest study"??? I've found this latest study:

Posted on April 9, 2020
by covexit
The new study, of which the abstract was released today, was performed at IHU Méditerranée Infection, Marseille, France. A cohort of 1061 COVID-19 patients, treated for at least 3 days with the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin (HCQ-AZ) combination and a follow-up of at least 9 days was investigated.

Key findings are:
•No cardiac toxicity was observed.
•A good clinical outcome and virological cure was obtained in 973 patients within 10 days (91.7%).
A poor outcome was observed for 46 patients (4.3%); 10 were transferred to intensive care units, 5 patients died (0.47%) (74-95 years old) and 31 required 10 days of hospitalization or more.

There are now 5 of these over 1000 people studies. In every case they have the same out come as this one. The evidence of success is so over whelming that it can not be ignored. In three of them they stopped the control group and gave those who needed support the medications. Its no longer a 'maybe' drug use.

In the NY study of 1,435 patients, they reduced hospital stays by an average of 15 days. The average stay was 24 days and it dropped to just 11 days.. This is one of the reasons that NY cleared out so quickly. Even people like me with CHF were given the regiment and it did not create cardiac arrhythmia in the dosages given. CHQ 800mg initial followed by 400mg daily for 7 days paired with Azithromiacine (Z-pack) 5 day regime.

All of the infected Theodor Roosevelt crew was given the drug combos and will soon be clearing quarantine. All of ships crew was given low dose HCQ in an effort to prophylacticly prohibit the infection. This ship should return to duty later this week fully staffed and with its old captain...

The USN is now getting these medications on board every ship to stop infections.
Sounds good! There was a small study in Brazil with so many patients dying they had to cancel it. But it turns out they were using double or more the normal dose. I wonder what dose they were using in the Virginia study, or what other factors, like how far along the disease has gotten, that were at play there.

Forum List

Back