Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
483e4a72efa5ddc42a9ab2740234f323.gif

You might want to hear Adam's (the creator of the cartoon) opinion on president Trump and his comments.

Hint: He supports president Trump and has no problem with the comments.

OOPSIE! He also questions your IQ - it can't be over a 100. He is correct.

Scott Adams is an :asshole:

I love Dilbert but you're right. I was surprised to learn that Scotty's a Trumptard of the highest order. I became less of a fan after seeing some of his screeds. He should have just kept his mouth shut about politics.

What was surprising about that? Almost everyone who isn't a total loser supports president Trump. Now does he appear like a loser to you?

Only LOSERS support a LOSER like Tramp.
Tramp is a cheater, and cheaters are ALWAYS LOSERS!!!!!

And coming from the mouth of someone who probably tried bleach! Trump like most common sense people assumed that most Americans KNOW that you shouldn't drink bleach. Yet dumb shits like you probably have and that's why you have very little thinking capacity especially when you believe first of all the MSM! Remember the MSM did this in 2016 and as a result lost
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump. While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative, coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.
I keep putting this up but idiots, dummies like you don't seem to have the ability to comprehend that the MSM lost their donations i.e. Hillary was trounced! Now don't be so stupid as to say oh she won the popular vote... that shows how truly ignorant you are! Trump hardly spent any money in Ca/NY the states she won because oh...guess what... it is the
electoral college that determines the winner! NOW someone like Trump who has had over his career nearly 2 billion people watching him in the past... do you really think he wasn't aware of that? But of course the dumb ass MSM totally forgot about us "despicables"!

Repeating your lies does NOT make them true.

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.
Of course it is a "clear sign" to sign and voodoo readers like you! Trump was wrong for sure. He assumed most Americans weren't idiots obviously like YOU that would have to be told oh by the way don't drink bleach!
How dumb you must be if you have to be reminded of that!
President Trump should have said "don't take hydroxychloroquine", because the latest study suggests a higher mortality rate by taking it. Was President Trump kidding about hydroxychloroquine? Was he being sarcastic when he said a friend of his made a remarkable recovery after taking it?
A LOT of doctors have reported positive results using hydoxychloroquine. That's why there are so many studies happening right now--thousands of people are being prescribed it and their progress documented. I don't know if it's going to prove to be effective or not, but that one study that is being brought up over and over is not the end of the story. Be fair and be patient. Just because Trump thought it sounded good doesn't mean you have to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Yeah, most of those receiving it would have recovered anyway. The ONLY test that had control groups was the VA. That didn't go well. Which is of course why Dr Dotard stopped touting it.
Not sure I believe only one study used a control group. Isn't a control group usually part of a study? A long ways back, this morning, I posted an article saying they are learning that the Virus causes blood clots in some people, and that is a very serious problem that has been causing strokes in young people who are "barely sick" and major organ failure in those who are more sick. There is a lot to this Virus, and they're still learning. But the drug itself has been used successfully for decades, albeit with an admitted risk of heart trouble. Not enough to stop prescribing it though. Maybe the combination of potentially causing heart problems coupled with the potential for blood clotting is putting it over the top. They need to know that. But what about all the people that are being treated successfully from Day One? It seems like if you catch it really early, the hydroxy-antibiotic combination is effective.

So what? Where did Trump say to use any of that? OR where did he say to use 'common' disinfectants? Show us. So far you have failed 100%.

Simple logic. First, President Trump is a self admitted germaphobe, and on Thursday repeated "I'm not a doctor"

So the president would use "disinfectant" in the context of a non-medical germaphobe. Which would be common household disinfectant products.

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.
Of course it is a "clear sign" to sign and voodoo readers like you! Trump was wrong for sure. He assumed most Americans weren't idiots obviously like YOU that would have to be told oh by the way don't drink bleach!
President Trump should have said "don't take hydroxychloroquine", because the latest study suggests a higher mortality rate by taking it. Was President Trump kidding about hydroxychloroquine? Was he being sarcastic when he said a friend of his made a remarkable recovery after taking it?

Where is that "latest study"??? I've found this latest study:

Posted on April 9, 2020
by covexit
The new study, of which the abstract was released today, was performed at IHU Méditerranée Infection, Marseille, France. A cohort of 1061 COVID-19 patients, treated for at least 3 days with the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin (HCQ-AZ) combination and a follow-up of at least 9 days was investigated.

Key findings are:
•No cardiac toxicity was observed.
•A good clinical outcome and virological cure was obtained in 973 patients within 10 days (91.7%).
A poor outcome was observed for 46 patients (4.3%); 10 were transferred to intensive care units, 5 patients died (0.47%) (74-95 years old) and 31 required 10 days of hospitalization or more.

The authors conclude that:

“The HCQ-AZ combination, when started immediately after diagnosis,
is a safe and efficient treatment for COVID-19, with a mortality rate of 0.5%, in elderly patients.
It avoids worsening and clears virus persistence and contagiosity in most cases.”

CHECK MATE for sure as YOU didn't provide your "latest study" GEEZ you dummies that make up crap and think
you can get by with it? What happened to you did you drink bleach? Wow!

And you know... dummy and I can call you that... it took me less than a minute to find a "latest study"! GEEZ
That :asshole: has already been discredited.

A LOT of doctors have reported positive results using hydoxychloroquine. That's why there are so many studies happening right now--thousands of people are being prescribed it and their progress documented. I don't know if it's going to prove to be effective or not, but that one study that is being brought up over and over is not the end of the story. Be fair and be patient. Just because Trump thought it sounded good doesn't mean you have to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Yeah, most of those receiving it would have recovered anyway. The ONLY test that had control groups was the VA. That didn't go well. Which is of course why Dr Dotard stopped touting it.
How do you know they would have recovered anyway?
This time pussygrabber went too far; IV detergents, and intra-anal light bulbs?. viral all over the world, even pussygrabber is embarrassed, ja, ja, ja.....

View attachment 327970
Where you feelings delusionals are in a lot of trouble is Trump merely said that “they just let you do it” while Biden actually did it and was not being let do it.
I would only say to that poor girl is: RUN, RUN, RUN AWAY, YOU ARE IN DANGER.....
1587849065598.png

1587849065598.png

Trump just changed his mind about what he said.
It's no longer sarcastic remarks to the reporters.

EXCUSE NO. 2

Stay tuned for Excuses No. 3 and 4

LOL!!!

What first comes to your mind when someone says word "disinfectant"?
Common disinfectants include alcohols, quarternary ammonium salts, formaldehyde and glutaraldehyde, bleach, chloramine, chlorine dioxide, ozone, silver dihydrogen citrate, and thymol.
Yes it does, but it also includes in the disinfectant description those things that are safe to use inside the body if it is a product or medicine of that nature. The word is to describe what the product does as according to it's label, but if you think that a human isn't smart enough to choose the right disinfectant for it's proper application of, then that's on you.

You can't make this shit up.

"""""
Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say
Do you think thats grounds for impeachment?

it was only a passing thought, though admittedly not a very good one

but otoh trump has done a great job pf giving doctors what they need to fight the chinese disease
Where are the tests they need that he said they could get, that he lied about?
We have exceeded the world in testing

besides more testing only makes the lib argument that (btw, how many is it today? I ask because the expected number of deaths keeps going down) we’re all gonna from the chinese disease even weaker
We've exceeded the world in deaths and cases, with not enough tests, Trump lied that we had. Show me with numbers where I am wrong.

A) The USA exceeds in deaths because the USA is reporting more deaths. In some cases deaths blamed on
COVID-19 when they weren't.
B) I track the COVID-19 daily and here this morning look at these numbers:
NOT ONE MSM has explained where the 629,891 cases of 905,333 US cases are.
Subtract the deaths...51,949, subtract the recovered --99,079, subtract hospitalized 124,414 = nearly 70% of the
cases where are they? My point in case you have a 30 second attention span...
Why don't we hear about the MAJORITY of people that are NOT hospitalized?
View attachment 327761
View attachment 327760
The most laughable lib claim is that the US deaths exceed china

the communists lie and liberals believe them
Drumpf believed Xi Jinping when he said the virus was no big deal. Drumpf even went so far as to side with China over his on intelligence community. How quickly you fucking fools forget that on 24Jan Drumpf thanked Xi Jinping for his transparency on the virus.
You have no way of knowing what trump did or didnt believe

the US did not have a single death from the chinese disease till late in February

I think trump was being reassured by everyone thstbchina was telling the truth

but now everyone except liberals knows the chinese are liars
Yes! Someone explain to me how this is possible?
A country with 1,438,256,664 people could have only 83,901 cases and 4,636 deaths.
While the USA has 330 million people nearly 1/5th the population BUT over 10 times the cases and 11 times the deaths?
View attachment 327947
Easy the jets coming in from China this year were all sprayed with C19 before the passengers boarded making the passengers chinkalinks of death. The CIA warned Trump who stopped the flights

Not sure I believe only one study used a control group. Isn't a control group usually part of a study? A long ways back, this morning, I posted an article saying they are learning that the Virus causes blood clots in some people, and that is a very serious problem that has been causing strokes in young people who are "barely sick" and major organ failure in those who are more sick. There is a lot to this Virus, and they're still learning. But the drug itself has been used successfully for decades, albeit with an admitted risk of heart trouble. Not enough to stop prescribing it though. Maybe the combination of potentially causing heart problems coupled with the potential for blood clotting is putting it over the top. They need to know that. But what about all the people that are being treated successfully from Day One? It seems like if you catch it really early, the hydroxy-antibiotic combination is effective.
didier raoult is such a genius and so sure that his cure works that he deems it unethical to have a control group not receiving his cure. i shit you not

At Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing,

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

That really should be his new campaign slogan as people will understand that.

Of course you can't show he actually said that......

That what he was told to hear, not what actually Trump said.

Trump said "disinfectant", they all heard "bleach".

Uhmmm, which "disinfectant" would you suggest injecting? :heehee:

Ultra violent light.

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

This is just more stupidity.
Why is posting what Trump says a lying smear?
Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
Where in the fuck do you live that you dont have windows?
quit being a dumbass,,,
I'm not a Drumpf supporter. You got the wrong guy.
thats not the only criteria for being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

and when did I mention trump??? we're talking about windows,,,
Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.
I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,
I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?
Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

But you be a goody boy and stay inside like uber told
I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

No we are discussing coronavirus which is the common cold not the flu

Lol u have no clue snowflake
So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)
Because both the flu and common cold and the chink virus all die in the sun

Next dumb cement
You sound like Pee Wee Herman. You fucked up and said the flu and now youre saying "I meant to do that"? :laughing0301:

Another Drumpf dumbass steps on his own tiny dick.
Face it the flu and common cold which is the coronavirus both dissapear in nice weather

You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus

That's ok you are learning
"You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus."
incorrect

Indeed, common colds don't emerge from Chinese virus research labs.

It's not a common cold, it's a Chinese virus. President Trump has reduced the death toll to more or less a cold though.
Can you Drumpf supporters get together and develop a consensus? How the fuck do you think Corvid is the common cold or the common flu? How fucking stupid do you have to be to think either of those two statements are true? :laughing0301:
Shortly after Trump's suggestion to investigate injections of disinfectants as a treatment of Covid-19, Lysol came out with a strong statement warning against using there products for anything other than it's intended purpose. Most of Trump's hunches and conspiracy theories are harmless. This one is not. Such statements from a national leader should be considered criminally irresponsible.

There is a lot we don't know about the virus but that is not a good reason for the president to share his hunches, feelings, ideas, and guesses with the public. Words have power, particularly when they come from the president. Everything a president says is analyzed and interpreted by the media, his staff, government workers as well as the general public. What people need are facts, not conspiracy theories and fantasies that create confusion and distract people from dealing with the virus.
You are correct the public does need facts, we do not need to be lied to telling us that 2.2 million people will die if we do not shut down the economy. Sweden has proved America retarded
The actually statement if your interested put the following qualifier on that 2.2 million deaths.
"In the (unlikely) absence of any control measures or spontaneous changes in individual behavior,.."
There will not be 2.2 million deaths worldwide. There will also not be 20,000 covid19 deaths in the USA if the people who would have died anyway from the effects of tobacco, and heart disease are subtracted. It might surprise many idiots to know but people died every single day before covid 19

Really, in fact 7500 die every day in the USA
The same argument can be made for any epidemic or the number of deaths from a disease such as cancer. However, that does not change the fact that 600,000 in the US did die of cancer last year. 675,000 did die due to the Spanish Influenza and 50,000 have died due to Covid 19 in last 8 weeks. If the rate of death over last 8 week holds for a year Covid 19 deaths will reach 300,000 but that assumes that we keep social distancing and stay at home. If we return to what we were doing in late Feb and early March and we use those death rates, the number of Covid 19 deaths would exceed 1 million in the US.

I posted the transcript. Please point to where Trump said 'surface disinfectants' should be injected internally.
How many times do your lies have to be exposed before you stop lying???
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

This is just more stupidity.
Why is posting what Trump says a lying smear?
Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
Where in the fuck do you live that you dont have windows?
quit being a dumbass,,,
I'm not a Drumpf supporter. You got the wrong guy.
thats not the only criteria for being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

and when did I mention trump??? we're talking about windows,,,
Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.
I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,
I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?
Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

But you be a goody boy and stay inside like uber told
I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

No we are discussing coronavirus which is the common cold not the flu

Lol u have no clue snowflake
So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)
Because both the flu and common cold and the chink virus all die in the sun

Next dumb cement
You sound like Pee Wee Herman. You fucked up and said the flu and now youre saying "I meant to do that"? :laughing0301:

Another Drumpf dumbass steps on his own tiny dick.
Face it the flu and common cold which is the coronavirus both dissapear in nice weather

You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus

That's ok you are learning
"You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus."
incorrect

Indeed, common colds don't emerge from Chinese virus research labs.

It's not a common cold, it's a Chinese virus. President Trump has reduced the death toll to more or less a cold though.
Can you Drumpf supporters get together and develop a consensus? How the fuck do you think Corvid is the common cold or the common flu? How fucking stupid do you have to be to think either of those two statements are true? :laughing0301:
Shortly after Trump's suggestion to investigate injections of disinfectants as a treatment of Covid-19, Lysol came out with a strong statement warning against using there products for anything other than it's intended purpose. Most of Trump's hunches and conspiracy theories are harmless. This one is not. Such statements from a national leader should be considered criminally irresponsible.

There is a lot we don't know about the virus but that is not a good reason for the president to share his hunches, feelings, ideas, and guesses with the public. Words have power, particularly when they come from the president. Everything a president says is analyzed and interpreted by the media, his staff, government workers as well as the general public. What people need are facts, not conspiracy theories and fantasies that create confusion and distract people from dealing with the virus.
You are correct the public does need facts, we do not need to be lied to telling us that 2.2 million people will die if we do not shut down the economy. Sweden has proved America retarded
The actually statement if your interested put the following qualifier on that 2.2 million deaths.
"In the (unlikely) absence of any control measures or spontaneous changes in individual behavior,.."
There will not be 2.2 million deaths worldwide. There will also not be 20,000 covid19 deaths in the USA if the people who would have died anyway from the effects of tobacco, and heart disease are subtracted. It might surprise many idiots to know but people died every single day before covid 19

Really, in fact 7500 die every day in the USA
The same argument can be made for any epidemic or the number of deaths from a disease such as cancer. However, that does not change the fact that 600,000 in the US did die of cancer last year. 675,000 did die due to the Spanish Influenza and 50,000 have died due to Covid 19 in last 8 weeks. If the rate of death over last 8 week holds for a year Covid 19 deaths will reach 300,000 but that assumes that we keep social distancing and stay at home. If we return to what we were doing in late Feb and early March and we use those death rates, the number of Covid 19 deaths would exceed 1 million in the US.
Nope as the rate will fall as it is in Sweden who is not social distancing

In other words only morons believe everything they see on TV as you clearly do

So what? Where did Trump say to use any of that? OR where did he say to use 'common' disinfectants? Show us. So far you have failed 100%.

Simple logic. First, President Trump is a self admitted germaphobe, and on Thursday repeated "I'm not a doctor"

So the president would use "disinfectant" in the context of a non-medical germaphobe. Which would be common household disinfectant products.
Twisted logic. You still have not pointed to any statement Trump made at that press conference where he recommended shooting up anything of the sort. Answer me this: If Trump says he's not a doctor and muses about certain cures he has heard of why would you try to make him a doctor? Most sane Americans know he was just commenting on on-going research yet, somehow, you and other TDSers want to grant him a medical degree for the purposes of yet again denigrating him. Pretty flimsy argument if you ask me.

Wha' haahppened?????

No COVID Task Force press briefing today?

Oh, po wittle Donnie has wetweated to his wittle TWee woom in the White House to watch Fox News and lick his wounds.

LOL! I knew this day would come!

I'm quoting the study which says that it should only be used in a hospital setting, since the therapeutic dosage for the coronavirus is at least 5-10 times that used for people suffering from Lupus.
Yes, dosage is an important factor. Keep those studies coming in, folks. It sounds like the best treatment hope we've got at the moment.

This time pussygrabber went too far; IV detergents, and intra-anal light bulbs?. viral all over the world, even pussygrabber is embarrassed, ja, ja, ja.....

View attachment 327970
Where you feelings delusionals are in a lot of trouble is Trump merely said that “they just let you do it” while Biden actually did it and was not being let do it.
I would only say to that poor girl is: RUN, RUN, RUN AWAY, YOU ARE IN DANGER.....
View attachment 327981
View attachment 327981
You are one brave soul for accusing someone of being a pedo, and especially towards his own daughter for your political agenda. That isn't something I would want to be spreading around without any proof of. Wow.

View attachment 327970
View attachment 327981
View attachment 327981
That one gives me chills.

Twisted logic. You still have not pointed to any statement Trump made at that press conference where he recommended shooting up anything of the sort. Answer me this: If Trump says he's not a doctor and muses about certain cures he has heard of why would you try to make him a doctor? Most sane Americans know he was just commenting on on-going research yet, somehow, you and other TDSers want to grant him a medical degree for the purposes of yet again denigrating him. Pretty flimsy argument if you ask me.

Just like the other lie they wore out, claiming Trump said the Nazis were good people....

When challenged on that one, they came up empty, too.

I posted the transcript. Please point to where Trump said 'surface disinfectants' should be injected internally.
How many times do your lies have to be exposed before you stop lying???
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

He said the possibility should be researched. It was just an off the cuff remark and yet you have let it dominate your life for the past two days.

The more desperate the TDS idiots get, the more stupid they sound.

Forum List

Back