Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

This is just more stupidity.
Why is posting what Trump says a lying smear?
Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
Where in the fuck do you live that you dont have windows?
quit being a dumbass,,,
I'm not a Drumpf supporter. You got the wrong guy.
thats not the only criteria for being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

and when did I mention trump??? we're talking about windows,,,
Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.
I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,
I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?
Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

But you be a goody boy and stay inside like uber told
I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

No we are discussing coronavirus which is the common cold not the flu

Lol u have no clue snowflake
So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)
Because both the flu and common cold and the chink virus all die in the sun

Next dumb cement
You sound like Pee Wee Herman. You fucked up and said the flu and now youre saying "I meant to do that"? :laughing0301:

Another Drumpf dumbass steps on his own tiny dick.
Face it the flu and common cold which is the coronavirus both dissapear in nice weather

You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus

That's ok you are learning
"You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus."
incorrect

Indeed, common colds don't emerge from Chinese virus research labs.

It's not a common cold, it's a Chinese virus. President Trump has reduced the death toll to more or less a cold though.
Can you Drumpf supporters get together and develop a consensus? How the fuck do you think Corvid is the common cold or the common flu? How fucking stupid do you have to be to think either of those two statements are true? :laughing0301:
Shortly after Trump's suggestion to investigate injections of disinfectants as a treatment of Covid-19, Lysol came out with a strong statement warning against using there products for anything other than it's intended purpose. Most of Trump's hunches and conspiracy theories are harmless. This one is not. Such statements from a national leader should be considered criminally irresponsible.

There is a lot we don't know about the virus but that is not a good reason for the president to share his hunches, feelings, ideas, and guesses with the public. Words have power, particularly when they come from the president. Everything a president says is analyzed and interpreted by the media, his staff, government workers as well as the general public. What people need are facts, not conspiracy theories and fantasies that create confusion and distract people from dealing with the virus.
You are correct the public does need facts, we do not need to be lied to telling us that 2.2 million people will die if we do not shut down the economy. Sweden has proved America retarded
The actually statement if your interested put the following qualifier on that 2.2 million deaths.
"In the (unlikely) absence of any control measures or spontaneous changes in individual behavior,.."
There will not be 2.2 million deaths worldwide. There will also not be 20,000 covid19 deaths in the USA if the people who would have died anyway from the effects of tobacco, and heart disease are subtracted. It might surprise many idiots to know but people died every single day before covid 19

Really, in fact 7500 die every day in the USA
The same argument can be made for any epidemic or the number of deaths from a disease such as cancer. However, that does not change the fact that 600,000 in the US did die of cancer last year. 675,000 did die due to the Spanish Influenza and 50,000 have died due to Covid 19 in last 8 weeks. If the rate of death over last 8 week holds for a year Covid 19 deaths will reach 300,000 but that assumes that we keep social distancing and stay at home. If we return to what we were doing in late Feb and early March and we use those death rates, the number of Covid 19 deaths would exceed 1 million in the US.
Nope as the rate will fall as it is in Sweden who is not social distancing

In other words only morons believe everything they see on TV as you clearly do

Not true.
Cases are going up in Sweden.
They have not flattened their curve.
See for yourself: Sweden Coronavirus: 18,177 Cases and 2,192 Deaths - Worldometer

I posted the transcript. Please point to where Trump said 'surface disinfectants' should be injected internally.
How many times do your lies have to be exposed before you stop lying???
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

He said the possibility should be researched. It was just an off the cuff remark and yet you have let it dominate your life for the past two days.

The more desperate the TDS idiots get, the more stupid they sound.
They're like a Greyhound chasing a fake rabbit around a track. They'll never catch it but they run, bark and bay.

So what? Where did Trump say to use any of that? OR where did he say to use 'common' disinfectants? Show us. So far you have failed 100%.

Simple logic. First, President Trump is a self admitted germaphobe, and on Thursday repeated "I'm not a doctor"

So the president would use "disinfectant" in the context of a non-medical germaphobe. Which would be common household disinfectant products.
Twisted logic. You still have not pointed to any statement Trump made at that press conference where he recommended shooting up anything of the sort. Answer me this: If Trump says he's not a doctor and muses about certain cures he has heard of why would you try to make him a doctor? Most sane Americans know he was just commenting on on-going research yet, somehow, you and other TDSers want to grant him a medical degree for the purposes of yet again denigrating him. Pretty flimsy argument if you ask me.

Just like the other lie they wore out, claiming Trump said the Nazis were good people....

When challenged on that one, they came up empty, too.

Boy, your memory is for shit.
"There were fine people on both sides."
One side were the neo-Nazis.
Duh.

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.
Of course it is a "clear sign" to sign and voodoo readers like you! Trump was wrong for sure. He assumed most Americans weren't idiots obviously like YOU that would have to be told oh by the way don't drink bleach!
How dumb you must be if you have to be reminded of that!
President Trump should have said "don't take hydroxychloroquine", because the latest study suggests a higher mortality rate by taking it. Was President Trump kidding about hydroxychloroquine? Was he being sarcastic when he said a friend of his made a remarkable recovery after taking it?

Where is that "latest study"??? I've found this latest study:

Posted on April 9, 2020
by covexit
The new study, of which the abstract was released today, was performed at IHU Méditerranée Infection, Marseille, France. A cohort of 1061 COVID-19 patients, treated for at least 3 days with the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin (HCQ-AZ) combination and a follow-up of at least 9 days was investigated.

Key findings are:
•No cardiac toxicity was observed.
•A good clinical outcome and virological cure was obtained in 973 patients within 10 days (91.7%).
A poor outcome was observed for 46 patients (4.3%); 10 were transferred to intensive care units, 5 patients died (0.47%) (74-95 years old) and 31 required 10 days of hospitalization or more.

The authors conclude that:

“The HCQ-AZ combination, when started immediately after diagnosis,
is a safe and efficient treatment for COVID-19, with a mortality rate of 0.5%, in elderly patients.
It avoids worsening and clears virus persistence and contagiosity in most cases.”

CHECK MATE for sure as YOU didn't provide your "latest study" GEEZ you dummies that make up crap and think
you can get by with it? What happened to you did you drink bleach? Wow!

And you know... dummy and I can call you that... it took me less than a minute to find a "latest study"! GEEZ
There are now 5 of these over 1000 people studies. In every case they have the same out come as this one. The evidence of success is so over whelming that it can not be ignored. In three of them they stopped the control group and gave those who needed support the medications. Its no longer a 'maybe' drug use.

In the NY study of 1,435 patients, they reduced hospital stays by an average of 15 days. The average stay was 24 days and it dropped to just 11 days.. This is one of the reasons that NY cleared out so quickly. Even people like me with CHF were given the regiment and it did not create cardiac arrhythmia in the dosages given. CHQ 800mg initial followed by 400mg daily for 7 days paired with Azithromiacine (Z-pack) 5 day regime.

All of the infected Theodor Roosevelt crew was given the drug combos and will soon be clearing quarantine. All of ships crew was given low dose HCQ in an effort to prophylacticly prohibit the infection. This ship should return to duty later this week fully staffed and with its old captain...

The USN is now getting these medications on board every ship to stop infections.
What drug ? Hydroxychloroquine or however it's spelled. LOL.

Common disinfectants include alcohols, quarternary ammonium salts, formaldehyde and glutaraldehyde, bleach, chloramine, chlorine dioxide, ozone, silver dihydrogen citrate, and thymol.
Yes it does, but it also includes in the disinfectant description those things that are safe to use inside the body if it is a product or medicine of that nature. The word is to describe what the product does as according to it's label, but if you think that a human isn't smart enough to choose the right disinfectant for it's proper application of, then that's on you.
Trump said "I'm not a doctor" so he would be using common household disinfectants when talking about disinfectants.

The president talks in terms he knows, not expanded scientific or medical substances or methods.

At Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing,

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

That really should be his new campaign slogan as people will understand that.

Of course you can't show he actually said that......

That what he was told to hear, not what actually Trump said.

Trump said "disinfectant", they all heard "bleach".

Uhmmm, which "disinfectant" would you suggest injecting? :heehee:

Ultra violent light.
really. sounds interesting. might sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra violence.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

With any luck, Trumpublicans will start drinking bleach! :D

83346981-288-k730088.jpg

Uhhh in small quantities bleach is used in water systems to sterilize and clean water systems, so just so you know, you have been drinking bleach.

In an emergency situation where regular water service has been interrupted – like a hurricane, flood, or water pipe breakage – local authorities may recommend using only bottled water, boiled water, or disinfected water until regular water service is restored. The instructions below show you how to boil and disinfect water to kill most disease-causing microorganisms that may be present in the water. However, boiling or disinfection will not destroy other contaminants, such as heavy metals, salts, and most other chemicals.

Print Emergency Disinfection of Drinking Water document.

ONLY USE WATER THAT HAS BEEN PROPERLY DISINFECTED FOR DRINKING, COOKING, MAKING ANY PREPARED DRINK, WASHING DISHES AND FOR BRUSHING TEETH.
A pot of boiling water

• Use bottled water or water you have properly prepared and stored as an emergency water supply.
  • Boil water, if you do not have bottled water. Boiling is sufficient to kill pathogenic bacteria, viruses and protozoa (WHO, 2015).
    • If water is cloudy, let it settle and filter it through a clean cloth, paperboiling water towel, or coffee filter.
    • Bring water to a rolling boil for at least one minute. At altitudes above 5,000 feet (1,000 meters), boil water for three minutes.
    • Let water cool naturally and store it in clean containers with covers.
      A bottle of bleach
    • To improve the flat taste of boiled water, add one pinch of salt to each quart or liter of water, or pour the water from one clean container to another several times.
  • Disinfect water using household bleach, if you can’t boil water. Only use regular, unscented chlorine bleach products that are suitable for disinfection and sanitization as indicated on the label. The label may say that the active ingredient contains 6 or 8.25% of sodium hypochlorite. Do not use scented, color safe, or bleaches with added cleaners.If water is cloudy, let it settle and filter it through a clean cloth, paper towel, or coffee filter.
    • Locate a clean dropper from your medicine cabinet or emergency supply kit.
    • Locate a fresh liquid chlorine bleach or liquid chlorine bleach that is stored at room temperatures for less than one year.
    • Use the table below as a guide to decide the amount of bleach you should add to the water, for example, 8 drops of 6% bleach, or 6 drops of 8.25% bleach, to each gallon of water. Double the amount of bleach if the water is cloudy, colored, or very cold.
      Glass containers with droppers
    • Stir and let stand for 30 minutes. The water should have a slight chlorine odor. If it doesn’t, repeat the dosage and let stand for another 15 minutes before use.
    • If the chlorine taste is too strong, pour the water from one clean container to another and let it stand for a few hours before use.

Volume of WaterAmount of 6% Bleach to Add*Amount of 8.25% Bleach to Add*
1 quart/liter2 drops2 drops
1 gallon8 drops6 drops
2 gallons16 drops (1/4 tsp)12 drops (1/8 teaspoon)
4 gallons1/3 teaspoon1/4 teaspoon
8 gallons2/3 teaspoon1/2 teaspoon
*Bleach may contain 6 or 8.25% sodium hypochlorite.

LOL, you people are hilarious. Have you always lived in the suburbs ?? Rotflmbo.

And that one cat says "Yuka Yuka,Yuka, yuk, I copied your words so I could use later ??? Rotflmbo.

You lost me there bro. You are correct 100%. But is that mean you can inject bleach to your lungs to kil the Coronavirus?

Stupid question from a leftist, but am I surprised ?? Nope, it is expected.

Last edited:
Hitlery was colluding with Russia...
Just another Tramp LIE swallowed by fools like his LIE that the military had no ammo under Obama!!!
Want to put 10,000 dollars on that?

The Only Real Russian Collusion Was on Steele Dossier: Source Tied to Kremlin, Supported Hillary
The document — an opposition research piece paid for by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign, assembled by former British spy Christopher Steele at the behest of the political intelligence firm Fusion GPS and used by the FBI as part of its request for a warrant to surveil Trump adviser Carter Page for potential ties to Russia — already took some lumps when several newly unredacted footnotes from an inspector general’s investigation revealed the FBI knew some key parts of it could be Russian disinformation even as the bureau was using it to obtain a surveillance warrant.
You would never pay up.
Western Journalism is a Right hack site famous for its FAKE NEWS headlines!!
But you knew that already.
What about Tramp's Bullets lie, do you have a FAKE NEWS source for that whopper?????
Just warming you up with news about Hillary's campaign. Is this source FAKE NEWS also?

Clinton campaign, DNC helped fund dossier research
Washington (CNN)The law firm for the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee has acknowledged its clients' role in paying for opposition research on Donald Trump that helped fund the now-infamous dossier of allegations about the now-President and Russia.
Nowhere does that link say Hillary was colluding with your favorite country RUSSIA. You are caught lying once again.
Now pay up!

So what? Where did Trump say to use any of that? OR where did he say to use 'common' disinfectants? Show us. So far you have failed 100%.

Simple logic. First, President Trump is a self admitted germaphobe, and on Thursday repeated "I'm not a doctor"

So the president would use "disinfectant" in the context of a non-medical germaphobe. Which would be common household disinfectant products.
Twisted logic. You still have not pointed to any statement Trump made at that press conference where he recommended shooting up anything of the sort. Answer me this: If Trump says he's not a doctor and muses about certain cures he has heard of why would you try to make him a doctor? Most sane Americans know he was just commenting on on-going research yet, somehow, you and other TDSers want to grant him a medical degree for the purposes of yet again denigrating him. Pretty flimsy argument if you ask me.

Just like the other lie they wore out, claiming Trump said the Nazis were good people....

When challenged on that one, they came up empty, too.

Boy, your memory is for shit.
"There were fine people on both sides."
One side were the neo-Nazis.
Duh.
So you are an enemy to American's in this country, although you live with them and work with them daily eh ? I bet you got friends right now that don't agree with everything you do, and vice versa, but somehow you work it out. Yes we have many diverse groups in this country, and they are sometimes pationate about some issues, but that don't make them completely bad as we have the law to keep everyone in check to a great degree. What you want is the complete destruction of anyone who doesn't agree with you ??

We have seen the video.
No where does he suggest spraying Lysol up you ass nor the ingestion of any disinfectant in any way shape of form
He was off the cuff speaking to a doctor about different ways to try and “cleanse” the body.
Liberals are so emotionally distraught that this bogus lockdown is Not Destroying Trump that they are resorting to fantasy language and word interpretation
Actually he does.

He marvels at how effective disinfectants are at killing viruses “in minutes” and suggests we should try them internally

ls that why you wash chickens in chlorine?
Yup, as the water is chlorinated

Next

You do weird things to eggs.
You shower in chlorinated water as well.

Face it Trump trolled you to the bone

So you’re looking for a brawl?

:meow:
FYI, I don’t shower in chlorinated water.
Most people that do not have well water or live in a trailer do..........................

How interesting. Not many people know that.

At Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing,

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

That really should be his new campaign slogan as people will understand that.

Of course you can't show he actually said that......

That what he was told to hear, not what actually Trump said.

Trump said "disinfectant", they all heard "bleach".

Uhmmm, which "disinfectant" would you suggest injecting? :heehee:

Ultra violent light.
really. sounds interesting. might sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra violence.
Another dumb response.

I posted the transcript. Please point to where Trump said 'surface disinfectants' should be injected internally.
How many times do your lies have to be exposed before you stop lying???
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

TDS actually stands for Trump Denial Syndrome.
And from the looks of this bunch, it's terminal.

Libs. If you hear tide pods and bleach make an excellent fizzies, probably don’t listen.
Wait for the MSM to editorialize that it’s OK and then proceed.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

What first comes to your mind when someone says word "disinfectant"?

Bleach. But I am evidently smarter than the MSM and obviously a lot people on this board... I would never drink it!!!
GEEZ how stupid are people like you! I bet you drank it and that's why you have shit for brains!
Hey, if the liberals elected leaders(whom these dumbasses vote for would eat a Tide Pod) tell their constituents to drink bleach, those lemmings would do it in a NY minute.
Chuck Schumer Predicted the Tide Pod Phenomenon Back in 2012
According to a report from the New York Daily News, the Senate Democratic leader held a September 2012 press conference to warn of the risks associated with the colorful appearance of the detergent capsules. “The incidents are skyrocketing,” he said. “These pods were supposed to make household chores easier, not tempt our children to swallow harmful chemicals. I saw one on my staffer’s desk and I wanted to eat it.”
Such stupid idiots the left have become..

idiot-schumer_pod_rtp.jpg

So typical of the lying scum Right, they post a meme with a fake quote.
Schumer warned you Right-wing idiots not to eat tide pods, but you idiots ate them anyway.

Let's accept that the president didn't suggest injecting disinfectants, and instead was talking about using UV to be somehow introduced into the body (injected) to clear the coronavirus from the lungs. And suggested further medical study of doing so.

Now on friday President Trump did a 180 and said what he suggested on Thursday, was merely sarcastic.

Now defend why the president would abandon a viable medical treatment.

Forum List

Back