Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Trump just changed his mind about what he said.
It's no longer sarcastic remarks to the reporters.

EXCUSE NO. 2

Stay tuned for Excuses No. 3 and 4

LOL!!!

Freakin pusssygraber has no shame, does he believe in video?

View attachment 327990

He has successfully been able to backtrack, retract and dissemble at whim.
Make shit up, lie outright and his devotees do not hold him accountable.
That's called a fucking cult.

They'd better sniff that Kool-Aid next time they take a sip. It could contain Lysol.

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!

No word "sunlight" was mentioned anywhere in the video.

Listening to Trump ramble at these pressers is like watching a slow motion train wreck unfold. Unlike a real train wreck, this one gets repeated the day after. And then the next day, and so on.

Well, you could always stop watching, or...

View attachment 327956

Is that your profile pictured? I'd be happy to assist you online, in any way possible. May I suggest you use hollow points?

So what? Where did Trump say to use any of that? OR where did he say to use 'common' disinfectants? Show us. So far you have failed 100%.

Simple logic. First, President Trump is a self admitted germaphobe, and on Thursday repeated "I'm not a doctor"

So the president would use "disinfectant" in the context of a non-medical germaphobe. Which would be common household disinfectant products.
Twisted logic. You still have not pointed to any statement Trump made at that press conference where he recommended shooting up anything of the sort. Answer me this: If Trump says he's not a doctor and muses about certain cures he has heard of why would you try to make him a doctor? Most sane Americans know he was just commenting on on-going research yet, somehow, you and other TDSers want to grant him a medical degree for the purposes of yet again denigrating him. Pretty flimsy argument if you ask me.

Just like the other lie they wore out, claiming Trump said the Nazis were good people....

When challenged on that one, they came up empty, too.

Boy, your memory is for shit.
"There were fine people on both sides."
One side were the neo-Nazis.
Duh.

Just to put you in your place I'll ignore the vulgarity.

Now watch me smash this custard pie in your ugly kisser:

That's a misquote, out of context, and, effectively, a lie on your part.

He was referring to folks for and opposed to Confederate statues.

From Left-leaning USAToday:
"To be fair, President Donald Trump was making a somewhat subtler point. In his colloquy with the press, he was not calling neo-Nazis great folks but arguing that many of the Confederate-statue-loving protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, were not neo-Nazis at all. Somehow, these “fine people” got mixed in with white supremacists shouting, “Jews will not replace us,” and never noticed their compatriots were not fine people, too."
One year after Charlottesville, Trump has normalized racism in America

That Charlottesville 'fake news'.....

Watch: Joe Biden Confronted on Charlottesville 'Fine People' Hoax

"One of the greatest examples of Fake News is the lie that on Charlottesville, the President said there were good people on the Nazis/White Nationalists side. He said just the opposite:

"you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.....I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.

News anchors and pundits have repeated lies about Donald Trump and race so often that some of these narratives seem true, even to Americans who embrace the fruits of the president’s policies. The most pernicious and pervasive of these lies is the “Charlottesville Hoax,” the fake-news fabrication that he described the neo-Nazis who rallied in Charlottesville, Va., in August 2017 as “fine people.”

Another quote from President Trump's Charlottesville press conference:

“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Despite the clear evidence of Trump’s statements regarding Charlottesville, major media figures insist on spreading the calumny that Trump called neo-Nazis “fine people.” The only explanation for such a repeated falsehood is abject laziness or willful deception. Either way, the duplicity on this topic perhaps encapsulates the depressingly low trust most Americans place in major media, with 77 percentstatingin a Monmouth University 2018 poll that traditional TV and newspapers report fake news. In addition, such lies as the Charlottesville Hoax needlessly further divide our already-polarized society.

Read More:Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

Here's the complete transcript of President Trump’s remarks on Charlottesville:

Read the complete transcript of President Trump's remarks at Trump Tower on Charlottesville

How's that....you low-life liar?

Trump said nothing of the kind.
Yes he did.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning," the president said during the briefing, speaking to his health officials. "As you see it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

He did not specify the kind of disinfectant.

The president has repeatedly touted unproven treatments during the briefings for COVID-19. For instance, he has touted hydroxychloroquine and as a potential "game changer" in the battle against the coronavirus, but health officials have strongly cautioned against it.

Your words... "did not specify the kind of disinfectant "

So it must be Lysol or Clorox, right?

There are no disinfectants of any other kind known to man, especially medical ones.

At Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing,

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

That really should be his new campaign slogan as people will understand that.

Of course you can't show he actually said that......

That what he was told to hear, not what actually Trump said.

Trump said "disinfectant", they all heard "bleach".

Uhmmm, which "disinfectant" would you suggest injecting? :heehee:

Ultra violent light.
really. sounds interesting. might sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra violence.
Another dumb response.
Ultra violent light was your contribution, perfessor. You are qualified to be in trump's task force.

What first comes to your mind when someone says word "disinfectant"?
Common disinfectants include alcohols, quarternary ammonium salts, formaldehyde and glutaraldehyde, bleach, chloramine, chlorine dioxide, ozone, silver dihydrogen citrate, and thymol.

"common disinfectants"

And out of all those, left picked bleach.

What about not common ones?

Hell NO you moron... THE TOPIC at the news conference was ALWAYS about the news of UV being effective on Covid.. The REST of all this derangement is MADE UP fantasy shit from a bunch of bat shit crazy people...
The topic of the press conference was all over the place. President Trump went from UV to light, to disinfectants, all used inside the body to go after the coronavirus.

The only thing President Trump missed was researching "fantastic voyage" to go inside the body.

Hey earth to deranged --- I REPEAT -- UV IS a disinfectant.. You hear hoofbeats coming and imagine that are zebras... That's useful for fantasies... I live in the real world...
Bryan spent his time meticulously explaining their findings about how long the Virus lives on nonporous surfaces in different amounts of sunlight and humidity. When he talked about disinfectants, he was talking about how quickly bleach and alcohol kill the virus. THAT is what Trump was talking about when he asked about injecting disinfectants. Trump was not talking about UV at that point. It is absolutely clear in the REAL WORLD.

Not really.. You have to suspend reason and reality to BELIEVE ANYONE was talking about injecting bleach or alcohol.. Only the deranged and UNREAL lemmings can leap that far...

What's your # in line for that cliff?
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."
He asked a question. That's not a declarative statement.

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.
Of course it is a "clear sign" to sign and voodoo readers like you! Trump was wrong for sure. He assumed most Americans weren't idiots obviously like YOU that would have to be told oh by the way don't drink bleach!
How dumb you must be if you have to be reminded of that!
President Trump should have said "don't take hydroxychloroquine", because the latest study suggests a higher mortality rate by taking it. Was President Trump kidding about hydroxychloroquine? Was he being sarcastic when he said a friend of his made a remarkable recovery after taking it?

Where is that "latest study"??? I've found this latest study:

Posted on April 9, 2020
by covexit
The new study, of which the abstract was released today, was performed at IHU Méditerranée Infection, Marseille, France. A cohort of 1061 COVID-19 patients, treated for at least 3 days with the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin (HCQ-AZ) combination and a follow-up of at least 9 days was investigated.

Key findings are:
•No cardiac toxicity was observed.
•A good clinical outcome and virological cure was obtained in 973 patients within 10 days (91.7%).
A poor outcome was observed for 46 patients (4.3%); 10 were transferred to intensive care units, 5 patients died (0.47%) (74-95 years old) and 31 required 10 days of hospitalization or more.

The authors conclude that:

“The HCQ-AZ combination, when started immediately after diagnosis,
is a safe and efficient treatment for COVID-19, with a mortality rate of 0.5%, in elderly patients.
It avoids worsening and clears virus persistence and contagiosity in most cases.”

CHECK MATE for sure as YOU didn't provide your "latest study" GEEZ you dummies that make up crap and think
you can get by with it? What happened to you did you drink bleach? Wow!

And you know... dummy and I can call you that... it took me less than a minute to find a "latest study"! GEEZ
There are now 5 of these over 1000 people studies. In every case they have the same out come as this one. The evidence of success is so over whelming that it can not be ignored. In three of them they stopped the control group and gave those who needed support the medications. Its no longer a 'maybe' drug use.

In the NY study of 1,435 patients, they reduced hospital stays by an average of 15 days. The average stay was 24 days and it dropped to just 11 days.. This is one of the reasons that NY cleared out so quickly. Even people like me with CHF were given the regiment and it did not create cardiac arrhythmia in the dosages given. CHQ 800mg initial followed by 400mg daily for 7 days paired with Azithromiacine (Z-pack) 5 day regime.

All of the infected Theodor Roosevelt crew was given the drug combos and will soon be clearing quarantine. All of ships crew was given low dose HCQ in an effort to prophylacticly prohibit the infection. This ship should return to duty later this week fully staffed and with its old captain...

The USN is now getting these medications on board every ship to stop infections.
What drug ? Hydroxychloroquine or however it's spelled. LOL.
Close enough.... At least you didn't tell people to drink fish tank cleaner like CNN...:smoke:

You can't make this shit up.

"""""
Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say
Do you think thats grounds for impeachment?

it was only a passing thought, though admittedly not a very good one

but otoh trump has done a great job pf giving doctors what they need to fight the chinese disease
Where are the tests they need that he said they could get, that he lied about?
We have exceeded the world in testing

besides more testing only makes the lib argument that (btw, how many is it today? I ask because the expected number of deaths keeps going down) we’re all gonna from the chinese disease even weaker
We've exceeded the world in deaths and cases, with not enough tests, Trump lied that we had. Show me with numbers where I am wrong.

A) The USA exceeds in deaths because the USA is reporting more deaths. In some cases deaths blamed on
COVID-19 when they weren't.
B) I track the COVID-19 daily and here this morning look at these numbers:
NOT ONE MSM has explained where the 629,891 cases of 905,333 US cases are.
Subtract the deaths...51,949, subtract the recovered --99,079, subtract hospitalized 124,414 = nearly 70% of the
cases where are they? My point in case you have a 30 second attention span...
Why don't we hear about the MAJORITY of people that are NOT hospitalized?
View attachment 327761
View attachment 327760
The most laughable lib claim is that the US deaths exceed china

the communists lie and liberals believe them
Drumpf believed Xi Jinping when he said the virus was no big deal. Drumpf even went so far as to side with China over his on intelligence community. How quickly you fucking fools forget that on 24Jan Drumpf thanked Xi Jinping for his transparency on the virus.
You have no way of knowing what trump did or didnt believe

the US did not have a single death from the chinese disease till late in February

I think trump was being reassured by everyone thstbchina was telling the truth

but now everyone except liberals knows the chinese are liars
Drumpf claimed he believed Xi JinPing about the virus right after claiming China was fucking the US over. What kind of silly ass fool is going to believe the very same person that you just claimed is fucking you over instead of your own intelligence agency?

We had deaths prior to that. Drumpf shut the barn door about two years after the horse left.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Yeah, Trump mentioned "disinfectant" and all left think of Lysol and Clorox. Because, that all they know.

Trump spoke in awe at how effective surface disinfectants were in killing viruses “in minutes”
Then suggested they would be great to use internally. None of you guys thought of this

You know, there is difference in what he said, and what you wanted to hear. I've watched video and seen no mention of "surface disinfectants".

This thread is a hoot, watching all the deranged leftists shitting their pants in incoherent rage, watching them accuse the most powerful man in the world who beat the World's Smartest Woman for the White House of being a moron when they themselves are monumentally stupid.

This thread is a hoot, watching all the deranged leftists shitting their pants in incoherent rage, watching them accuse the most powerful man in the world who beat the World's Smartest Woman for the White House of being a moron when they themselves are monumentally stupid.

You forgot to mention the President you worship is a blithering idiot.

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.
Of course it is a "clear sign" to sign and voodoo readers like you! Trump was wrong for sure. He assumed most Americans weren't idiots obviously like YOU that would have to be told oh by the way don't drink bleach!
How dumb you must be if you have to be reminded of that!
President Trump should have said "don't take hydroxychloroquine", because the latest study suggests a higher mortality rate by taking it. Was President Trump kidding about hydroxychloroquine? Was he being sarcastic when he said a friend of his made a remarkable recovery after taking it?

Where is that "latest study"??? I've found this latest study:

Posted on April 9, 2020
by covexit
The new study, of which the abstract was released today, was performed at IHU Méditerranée Infection, Marseille, France. A cohort of 1061 COVID-19 patients, treated for at least 3 days with the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin (HCQ-AZ) combination and a follow-up of at least 9 days was investigated.

Key findings are:
•No cardiac toxicity was observed.
•A good clinical outcome and virological cure was obtained in 973 patients within 10 days (91.7%).
A poor outcome was observed for 46 patients (4.3%); 10 were transferred to intensive care units, 5 patients died (0.47%) (74-95 years old) and 31 required 10 days of hospitalization or more.

The authors conclude that:

“The HCQ-AZ combination, when started immediately after diagnosis,
is a safe and efficient treatment for COVID-19, with a mortality rate of 0.5%, in elderly patients.
It avoids worsening and clears virus persistence and contagiosity in most cases.”

CHECK MATE for sure as YOU didn't provide your "latest study" GEEZ you dummies that make up crap and think
you can get by with it? What happened to you did you drink bleach? Wow!

And you know... dummy and I can call you that... it took me less than a minute to find a "latest study"! GEEZ
There are now 5 of these over 1000 people studies. In every case they have the same out come as this one. The evidence of success is so over whelming that it can not be ignored. In three of them they stopped the control group and gave those who needed support the medications. Its no longer a 'maybe' drug use.

In the NY study of 1,435 patients, they reduced hospital stays by an average of 15 days. The average stay was 24 days and it dropped to just 11 days.. This is one of the reasons that NY cleared out so quickly. Even people like me with CHF were given the regiment and it did not create cardiac arrhythmia in the dosages given. CHQ 800mg initial followed by 400mg daily for 7 days paired with Azithromiacine (Z-pack) 5 day regime.

All of the infected Theodor Roosevelt crew was given the drug combos and will soon be clearing quarantine. All of ships crew was given low dose HCQ in an effort to prophylacticly prohibit the infection. This ship should return to duty later this week fully staffed and with its old captain...

The USN is now getting these medications on board every ship to stop infections.
What drug ? Hydroxychloroquine or however it's spelled. LOL.
Close enough.... At least you didn't tell people to drink fish tank cleaner like CNN...:smoke:
Drumpf is the one that told those people to drink aquarium cleaner. Youre confused as usual.

Woman in ICU: "Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."
NBC: "What would be your message to the American public?"
Woman: "Oh my God. Don't take anything. Don't believe anything. Don’t believe anything that the President says & his people...call your doctor."

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Yeah, Trump mentioned "disinfectant" and all left think of Lysol and Clorox. Because, that all they know.

Trump spoke in awe at how effective surface disinfectants were in killing viruses “in minutes”
Then suggested they would be great to use internally. None of you guys thought of this

You know, there is difference in what he said, and what you wanted to hear. I've watched video and seen no mention of "surface disinfectants".

lol. the whole presentation prompting trump's brain farts was about surface treatment to get rid of the virus.

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

This is just more stupidity.
Why is posting what Trump says a lying smear?
Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
Where in the fuck do you live that you dont have windows?
quit being a dumbass,,,
I'm not a Drumpf supporter. You got the wrong guy.
thats not the only criteria for being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

and when did I mention trump??? we're talking about windows,,,
Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.
I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,
I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?
Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

But you be a goody boy and stay inside like uber told
I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

No we are discussing coronavirus which is the common cold not the flu

Lol u have no clue snowflake
So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)
Because both the flu and common cold and the chink virus all die in the sun

Next dumb cement
You sound like Pee Wee Herman. You fucked up and said the flu and now youre saying "I meant to do that"? :laughing0301:

Another Drumpf dumbass steps on his own tiny dick.
Face it the flu and common cold which is the coronavirus both dissapear in nice weather

You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus

That's ok you are learning
"You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus."
incorrect

Indeed, common colds don't emerge from Chinese virus research labs.

It's not a common cold, it's a Chinese virus. President Trump has reduced the death toll to more or less a cold though.
Can you Drumpf supporters get together and develop a consensus? How the fuck do you think Corvid is the common cold or the common flu? How fucking stupid do you have to be to think either of those two statements are true? :laughing0301:
Shortly after Trump's suggestion to investigate injections of disinfectants as a treatment of Covid-19, Lysol came out with a strong statement warning against using there products for anything other than it's intended purpose. Most of Trump's hunches and conspiracy theories are harmless. This one is not. Such statements from a national leader should be considered criminally irresponsible.

There is a lot we don't know about the virus but that is not a good reason for the president to share his hunches, feelings, ideas, and guesses with the public. Words have power, particularly when they come from the president. Everything a president says is analyzed and interpreted by the media, his staff, government workers as well as the general public. What people need are facts, not conspiracy theories and fantasies that create confusion and distract people from dealing with the virus.
You are correct the public does need facts, we do not need to be lied to telling us that 2.2 million people will die if we do not shut down the economy. Sweden has proved America retarded
The actually statement if your interested put the following qualifier on that 2.2 million deaths.
"In the (unlikely) absence of any control measures or spontaneous changes in individual behavior,.."
There will not be 2.2 million deaths worldwide. There will also not be 20,000 covid19 deaths in the USA if the people who would have died anyway from the effects of tobacco, and heart disease are subtracted. It might surprise many idiots to know but people died every single day before covid 19

Really, in fact 7500 die every day in the USA
The same argument can be made for any epidemic or the number of deaths from a disease such as cancer. However, that does not change the fact that 600,000 in the US did die of cancer last year. 675,000 did die due to the Spanish Influenza and 50,000 have died due to Covid 19 in last 8 weeks. If the rate of death over last 8 week holds for a year Covid 19 deaths will reach 300,000 but that assumes that we keep social distancing and stay at home. If we return to what we were doing in late Feb and early March and we use those death rates, the number of Covid 19 deaths would exceed 1 million in the US.
Nope as the rate will fall as it is in Sweden who is not social distancing

In other words only morons believe everything they see on TV as you clearly do

Not true.
Cases are going up in Sweden.
They have not flattened their curve.
See for yourself: Sweden Coronavirus: 18,177 Cases and 2,192 Deaths - Worldometer
Deal with it, cases are going up here too and we totally destroyed the lives of 200 million people at least

Sweden wins, we lose

You forgot to mention the President you worship is a blithering idiot.

Worship????

You Democrats claimed Obama was god, Jesus, and the messiah.

Yet one more example of Rule #2

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

At Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing,

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

That really should be his new campaign slogan as people will understand that.

Of course you can't show he actually said that......

That what he was told to hear, not what actually Trump said.

Trump said "disinfectant", they all heard "bleach".

Uhmmm, which "disinfectant" would you suggest injecting? :heehee:

Did you watch the video, or just read the headline?

What's interesting, headline said bleach, and video they provided has no mention of it.

Funny, they "debunked" their own headline with the video provided.

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!
No word "sunlight" was mentioned anywhere in the video.

Neither are the words: TREAT, CURE or AID. Or Endoscope, Fiber-optic, or Laser.

Your "logic" says that the president wasn't suggesting a cure or a treatment.

Forum List

Back