Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!
No word "sunlight" was mentioned anywhere in the video.

Neither are the words: TREAT, CURE or AID. Or Endoscope, Fiber-optic, or Laser.

Your "logic" says that the president wasn't suggesting a cure or a treatment.

Video itself proves he wan't "suggesting" anything, but talking and asking about treatments that are being researched.

This thread is a hoot, watching all the deranged leftists shitting their pants in incoherent rage, watching them accuse the most powerful man in the world who beat the World's Smartest Woman for the White House of being a moron when they themselves are monumentally stupid.

You forgot to mention the President you worship is a blithering idiot.
I know this will come as a shock to you, but I have no obligation to affirm your self-important delusions.

Twisted logic. You still have not pointed to any statement Trump made at that press conference where he recommended shooting up anything of the sort. Answer me this: If Trump says he's not a doctor and muses about certain cures he has heard of why would you try to make him a doctor? Most sane Americans know he was just commenting on on-going research yet, somehow, you and other TDSers want to grant him a medical degree for the purposes of yet again denigrating him. Pretty flimsy argument if you ask me.
Let's accept that the president didn't suggest injecting disinfectants, and instead was talking about using UV to be somehow introduced into the body (injected) to clear the coronavirus from the lungs. And suggested further medical study of doing so.

Now on friday President Trump did a 180 and said what he suggested on Thursday, was merely sarcastic.

Now defend why the president would abandon a viable medical treatment.
Let's accept that the President did not recommend any medical treatment therefore he did not have to abandon anything. So he said he was being sarcastic...so what? Triggered much?

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Yeah, Trump mentioned "disinfectant" and all left think of Lysol and Clorox. Because, that all they know.

Trump spoke in awe at how effective surface disinfectants were in killing viruses “in minutes”
Then suggested they would be great to use internally. None of you guys thought of this

You know, there is difference in what he said, and what you wanted to hear. I've watched video and seen no mention of "surface disinfectants".

Injecting disinfectants on video. If you haven't seen or heard it yourself, you are blind, deaf, and stupid. Get off this forum.

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.
Of course it is a "clear sign" to sign and voodoo readers like you! Trump was wrong for sure. He assumed most Americans weren't idiots obviously like YOU that would have to be told oh by the way don't drink bleach!
How dumb you must be if you have to be reminded of that!
President Trump should have said "don't take hydroxychloroquine", because the latest study suggests a higher mortality rate by taking it. Was President Trump kidding about hydroxychloroquine? Was he being sarcastic when he said a friend of his made a remarkable recovery after taking it?

Where is that "latest study"??? I've found this latest study:

Posted on April 9, 2020
by covexit
The new study, of which the abstract was released today, was performed at IHU Méditerranée Infection, Marseille, France. A cohort of 1061 COVID-19 patients, treated for at least 3 days with the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin (HCQ-AZ) combination and a follow-up of at least 9 days was investigated.

Key findings are:
•No cardiac toxicity was observed.
•A good clinical outcome and virological cure was obtained in 973 patients within 10 days (91.7%).
A poor outcome was observed for 46 patients (4.3%); 10 were transferred to intensive care units, 5 patients died (0.47%) (74-95 years old) and 31 required 10 days of hospitalization or more.

The authors conclude that:

“The HCQ-AZ combination, when started immediately after diagnosis,
is a safe and efficient treatment for COVID-19, with a mortality rate of 0.5%, in elderly patients.
It avoids worsening and clears virus persistence and contagiosity in most cases.”

CHECK MATE for sure as YOU didn't provide your "latest study" GEEZ you dummies that make up crap and think
you can get by with it? What happened to you did you drink bleach? Wow!

And you know... dummy and I can call you that... it took me less than a minute to find a "latest study"! GEEZ
There are now 5 of these over 1000 people studies. In every case they have the same out come as this one. The evidence of success is so over whelming that it can not be ignored. In three of them they stopped the control group and gave those who needed support the medications. Its no longer a 'maybe' drug use.

In the NY study of 1,435 patients, they reduced hospital stays by an average of 15 days. The average stay was 24 days and it dropped to just 11 days.. This is one of the reasons that NY cleared out so quickly. Even people like me with CHF were given the regiment and it did not create cardiac arrhythmia in the dosages given. CHQ 800mg initial followed by 400mg daily for 7 days paired with Azithromiacine (Z-pack) 5 day regime.

All of the infected Theodor Roosevelt crew was given the drug combos and will soon be clearing quarantine. All of ships crew was given low dose HCQ in an effort to prophylacticly prohibit the infection. This ship should return to duty later this week fully staffed and with its old captain...

The USN is now getting these medications on board every ship to stop infections.
What drug ? Hydroxychloroquine or however it's spelled. LOL.
Close enough.... At least you didn't tell people to drink fish tank cleaner like CNN...:smoke:
Drumpf is the one that told those people to drink aquarium cleaner. Youre confused as usual.

Woman in ICU: "Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."
NBC: "What would be your message to the American public?"
Woman: "Oh my God. Don't take anything. Don't believe anything. Don’t believe anything that the President says & his people...call your doctor."
No, he didn't, you retard.

This thread is a hoot, watching all the deranged leftists shitting their pants in incoherent rage, watching them accuse the most powerful man in the world who beat the World's Smartest Woman for the White House of being a moron when they themselves are monumentally stupid.
Its even funnier watching yall defend your man like you are his bitch. I could see his mail order bride defending him this aggressively but youre supposed to be a man. Stop hugging his nuts.

At Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing,

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

That really should be his new campaign slogan as people will understand that.

Of course you can't show he actually said that......

That what he was told to hear, not what actually Trump said.

Trump said "disinfectant", they all heard "bleach".

Uhmmm, which "disinfectant" would you suggest injecting? :heehee:

Did you watch the video, or just read the headline?

What's interesting, headline said bleach, and video they provided has no mention of it.

Funny, they "debunked" their own headline with the video provided.
Yeah, the left wing rags depend on their mentally inferior readership to only read headlines.

Just like the other lie they wore out, claiming Trump said the Nazis were good people....
When challenged on that one, they came up empty, too.
That is ALL that Dimocraps do now; lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, and then lie some more!

Your words... "did not specify the kind of disinfectant "

So it must be Lysol or Clorox, right?

There are no disinfectants of any other kind known to man, especially medical ones.

Trump specifically pointed out on thursday "i'm not a doctor" So he would not be referring to medical disinfectants. The president is a germahobe, and referring to the disinfectants a germaphobe would use.

At Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing,

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

That really should be his new campaign slogan as people will understand that.

Of course you can't show he actually said that......

That what he was told to hear, not what actually Trump said.

Trump said "disinfectant", they all heard "bleach".

Uhmmm, which "disinfectant" would you suggest injecting? :heehee:

Did you watch the video, or just read the headline?

What's interesting, headline said bleach, and video they provided has no mention of it.

Funny, they "debunked" their own headline with the video provided.
Bleach is a disinfectant you idiot.

Its even funnier watching yall defend your man like you are his bitch.
Dood, go take a shower. I can smell your shit-filled pants from here.

You are one brave soul for accusing someone of being a pedo, and especially towards his own daughter for your political agenda. That isn't something I would want to be spreading around without any proof of. Wow.
BAh, my money is on him being a blithering fool.

Video itself proves he wan't "suggesting" anything, but talking and asking about treatments that are being researched.
The president wasn't asking questions. The white house transcript proves that. No ? after any of the presidents statements.

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.
Of course it is a "clear sign" to sign and voodoo readers like you! Trump was wrong for sure. He assumed most Americans weren't idiots obviously like YOU that would have to be told oh by the way don't drink bleach!
How dumb you must be if you have to be reminded of that!
President Trump should have said "don't take hydroxychloroquine", because the latest study suggests a higher mortality rate by taking it. Was President Trump kidding about hydroxychloroquine? Was he being sarcastic when he said a friend of his made a remarkable recovery after taking it?

Where is that "latest study"??? I've found this latest study:

Posted on April 9, 2020
by covexit
The new study, of which the abstract was released today, was performed at IHU Méditerranée Infection, Marseille, France. A cohort of 1061 COVID-19 patients, treated for at least 3 days with the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin (HCQ-AZ) combination and a follow-up of at least 9 days was investigated.

Key findings are:
•No cardiac toxicity was observed.
•A good clinical outcome and virological cure was obtained in 973 patients within 10 days (91.7%).
A poor outcome was observed for 46 patients (4.3%); 10 were transferred to intensive care units, 5 patients died (0.47%) (74-95 years old) and 31 required 10 days of hospitalization or more.

The authors conclude that:

“The HCQ-AZ combination, when started immediately after diagnosis,
is a safe and efficient treatment for COVID-19, with a mortality rate of 0.5%, in elderly patients.
It avoids worsening and clears virus persistence and contagiosity in most cases.”

CHECK MATE for sure as YOU didn't provide your "latest study" GEEZ you dummies that make up crap and think
you can get by with it? What happened to you did you drink bleach? Wow!

And you know... dummy and I can call you that... it took me less than a minute to find a "latest study"! GEEZ
There are now 5 of these over 1000 people studies. In every case they have the same out come as this one. The evidence of success is so over whelming that it can not be ignored. In three of them they stopped the control group and gave those who needed support the medications. Its no longer a 'maybe' drug use.

In the NY study of 1,435 patients, they reduced hospital stays by an average of 15 days. The average stay was 24 days and it dropped to just 11 days.. This is one of the reasons that NY cleared out so quickly. Even people like me with CHF were given the regiment and it did not create cardiac arrhythmia in the dosages given. CHQ 800mg initial followed by 400mg daily for 7 days paired with Azithromiacine (Z-pack) 5 day regime.

All of the infected Theodor Roosevelt crew was given the drug combos and will soon be clearing quarantine. All of ships crew was given low dose HCQ in an effort to prophylacticly prohibit the infection. This ship should return to duty later this week fully staffed and with its old captain...

The USN is now getting these medications on board every ship to stop infections.
What drug ? Hydroxychloroquine or however it's spelled. LOL.
Close enough.... At least you didn't tell people to drink fish tank cleaner like CNN...:smoke:
Drumpf is the one that told those people to drink aquarium cleaner. Youre confused as usual.

Woman in ICU: "Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."
NBC: "What would be your message to the American public?"
Woman: "Oh my God. Don't take anything. Don't believe anything. Don’t believe anything that the President says & his people...call your doctor."
No, he didn't, you retard.
Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Yeah, Trump mentioned "disinfectant" and all left think of Lysol and Clorox. Because, that all they know.

Trump spoke in awe at how effective surface disinfectants were in killing viruses “in minutes”
Then suggested they would be great to use internally. None of you guys thought of this

You know, there is difference in what he said, and what you wanted to hear. I've watched video and seen no mention of "surface disinfectants".

Injecting disinfectants on video. If you haven't seen or heard it yourself, you are blind, deaf, and stupid. Get off this forum.

I posted the transcript 2 times. Please point to where Trump recommended injecting surface disinfectants. He was referring to on-going research. How idiotic does one have to be to think anyone would nilly willy inject themselves with surface disinfectant? Aside from the fact Trump never said that.

You Democrats claimed Obama was god, Jesus, and the messiah.
No that was a claim you Nazis made. You found one person and then used that one person to stereotype all Dems. Of course if we did that to you, you would have a shit fit.

I love pulverizing you liars.

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
    ... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
    SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
    The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

1587852676112.png

Your words... "did not specify the kind of disinfectant "

So it must be Lysol or Clorox, right?

There are no disinfectants of any other kind known to man, especially medical ones.

Trump specifically pointed out on thursday "i'm not a doctor" So he would not be referring to medical disinfectants. The president is a germahobe, and referring to the disinfectants a germaphobe would use.
Yeah, you know what others are thinking.......:right:

Let's accept that the President did not recommend any medical treatment therefore he did not have to abandon anything. So he said he was being sarcastic...so what? Triggered much?
Are you claiming your defense of what President Trump said was also sarcastic:?

You're now saying the president wasn't talking about ways to kill the coronavirus? Even though he clearly mentioned ways of wiping it out in a minute.

Forum List

Back