Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

I posted the transcript 2 times. Please point to where Trump recommended injecting surface disinfectants. He was referring to on-going research. How idiotic does one have to be to think anyone would nilly willy inject themselves with surface disinfectant? Aside from the fact Trump never said that.
If the president was referring to ongoing research., how come on friday he said it was sarcastic, therefor abandoning the on-going research.

Why would the president abandon viable research?
The President is not abandoning any research. He is not DOING the research, dufus.
The president was suggesting things for the medical professionals to "look into" aka research.

Then on friday President Trump said he was being sarcastic, and therefore teling them NOT to look into it. aka abandon that line of research.

I guess the good thing that will come out of this is that Drumpf is showing the world what an utterly incompetent fuckup he is. I also heard they are shutting his silly ass down at the briefings. Good. The less bullshit that comes out of the retarded fuckers mouth the more people that will survive this pandemic.
Why do all you leftists sound like pre-menstrual 14-year-old girls?
Probably because thats all you can attract.
Been married for 29 years this year.

But it's telling that your first thought runs to pedophilia.
Youre the one that brought up pre-menstrual 14 year old girls not me. :)

Youre blow up doll doesnt count.
I brought them up because that's what you sound like.

Don't like it being pointed out?

Then grow the fuck up.

Oh please.....From the transcript:

"So I asked Bill a question"...."So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light "....."supposing it brought the light inside the body".... "is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning"......

Those are QUESTIONS skippy, NOT recommendations.

This is from the Transcript, and note NO QUESTIONS (?) anywhere.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.
OH so you need a question mark to discern a question.....Come on, your argument is getting thinner and thinner. BTW it's a TRANSCRIPT. If you actually WATCHED the news conference, instead of letting the MSM TELL you what was said, you'd see that those were QUESTIONS. But then the truth TRUTH (to a TDSer) is like holding a cross up to a vampire.

I guess the good thing that will come out of this is that Drumpf is showing the world what an utterly incompetent fuckup he is. I also heard they are shutting his silly ass down at the briefings. Good. The less bullshit that comes out of the retarded fuckers mouth the more people that will survive this pandemic.

Then grow the fuck up.
Why would you know what a 14 year old girl sounds like? No I dont like you talking about 14 year old girls. I'm pretty sure youre way too old for them.

I posted the transcript 2 times. Please point to where Trump recommended injecting surface disinfectants. He was referring to on-going research. How idiotic does one have to be to think anyone would nilly willy inject themselves with surface disinfectant? Aside from the fact Trump never said that.
If the president was referring to ongoing research., how come on friday he said it was sarcastic, therefor abandoning the on-going research.

The president does no research, so he can't abandon it

You can't make this shit up.

"""""
Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say
Do you think thats grounds for impeachment?

it was only a passing thought, though admittedly not a very good one

but otoh trump has done a great job pf giving doctors what they need to fight the chinese disease
Where are the tests they need that he said they could get, that he lied about?
We have exceeded the world in testing

besides more testing only makes the lib argument that (btw, how many is it today? I ask because the expected number of deaths keeps going down) we’re all gonna from the chinese disease even weaker
We've exceeded the world in deaths and cases, with not enough tests, Trump lied that we had. Show me with numbers where I am wrong.

A) The USA exceeds in deaths because the USA is reporting more deaths. In some cases deaths blamed on
COVID-19 when they weren't.
B) I track the COVID-19 daily and here this morning look at these numbers:
NOT ONE MSM has explained where the 629,891 cases of 905,333 US cases are.
Subtract the deaths...51,949, subtract the recovered --99,079, subtract hospitalized 124,414 = nearly 70% of the
cases where are they? My point in case you have a 30 second attention span...
Why don't we hear about the MAJORITY of people that are NOT hospitalized?
View attachment 327761
View attachment 327760
The most laughable lib claim is that the US deaths exceed china

the communists lie and liberals believe them
Drumpf believed Xi Jinping when he said the virus was no big deal. Drumpf even went so far as to side with China over his on intelligence community. How quickly you fucking fools forget that on 24Jan Drumpf thanked Xi Jinping for his transparency on the virus.
You have no way of knowing what trump did or didnt believe

the US did not have a single death from the chinese disease till late in February

I think trump was being reassured by everyone thstbchina was telling the truth

but now everyone except liberals knows the chinese are liars
Stop. You look like a fool.

Liberals have always known about China. Hilary Clinton went to China and called them out on their own soil in 1995.

Contrast that with Diaper Don who thought Xi was his best friend and China was telling the truth and being transparent about the Covid-19.
You should take your own advice

Hillary “called out“ the chinese?

dont make me laugh

the clintons have been on china’s payroll since their time in Arkansas

Then grow the fuck up.
Why would you know what a 14 year old girl sounds like? No I dont like you talking about 14 year old girls. I'm pretty sure youre way too old for them.
I raised two daughters, you retard.

So, in summary, I tell you to grow up, and your reaction is NO I DONT WANT TO YOU CANT MAKE ME NEENER NEENER

Run along, boy.

Then grow the fuck up.

So, in summary, I tell you to grow up, and your reaction is NO I DONT WANT TO YOU CANT MAKE ME NEENER NEENER

Run along, boy.
So did I but I didnt hang around playing house with them when they were 14.

I didnt ask you what you told me. I asked you to stop talking about 14 year old girls. It makes me uncomfortable.

Video itself proves he wan't "suggesting" anything, but talking and asking about treatments that are being researched.
The president wasn't asking questions. The white house transcript proves that. No ? after any of the presidents statements.
Oh please.....From the transcript:

"So I asked Bill a question"...."So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light "....."supposing it brought the light inside the body".... "is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning"......

Those are QUESTIONS skippy, NOT recommendations.
Those are questions about the best way to carry out his recommendations.

Then grow the fuck up.

Run along, boy.

I didnt ask you what you told me. I asked you to stop talking about 14 year old girls. It makes me uncomfortable.
Well, given that your first thought when anyone mentions young teenage girls is PEDOPHILIA!!, yes, it's no wonder you're uncomfortable.

Then grow the fuck up.

Run along, boy.

Well, given that your first thought when anyone mentions young teenage girls is PEDOPHILIA!!, yes, it's no wonder you're uncomfortable.
Youre the only one that said anything about being a pedo. I told you to stop talking about 14 year old girls. Get your ass back on topic son.

When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking
So typical of the lying scum Right, burry you in a avalanche of lies, so I will pick one at random. As you can see Farrahkan did NOT call Obama a Messiah, but a HERALD of the Messiah.
"Barack Obama to me, is a herald of the Messiah. Barack Obama is like the trumpet that alerts you something new, something better is on the way."

Everyone knows what you are.

"""""
Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”

but otoh trump has done a great job pf giving doctors what they need to fight the chinese disease

besides more testing only makes the lib argument that (btw, how many is it today? I ask because the expected number of deaths keeps going down) we’re all gonna from the chinese disease even weaker
We've exceeded the world in deaths and cases, with not enough tests, Trump lied that we had. Show me with numbers where I am wrong.

A) The USA exceeds in deaths because the USA is reporting more deaths. In some cases deaths blamed on
Subtract the deaths...51,949, subtract the recovered --99,079, subtract hospitalized 124,414 = nearly 70% of the
View attachment 327761
View attachment 327760

Drumpf believed Xi Jinping when he said the virus was no big deal. Drumpf even went so far as to side with China over his on intelligence community. How quickly you fucking fools forget that on 24Jan Drumpf thanked Xi Jinping for his transparency on the virus.

the US did not have a single death from the chinese disease till late in February

Drumpf claimed he believed Xi JinPing about the virus right after claiming China was fucking the US over. What kind of silly ass fool is going to believe the very same person that you just claimed is fucking you over instead of your own intelligence agency?

We had deaths prior to that. Drumpf shut the barn door about two years after the horse left.
The forst known death from the chinese disease in the US was 29 Feb

about 2 months after libs were ready to begin their paid vacations at home

but far too soon to take drastic action

This thread is a hoot, watching all the deranged leftists shitting their pants in incoherent rage, watching them accuse the most powerful man in the world who beat the World's Smartest Woman for the White House of being a moron when they themselves are monumentally stupid.
Stupid people Always call their betters stupid.
It’s why they are stupid-they don’t know they are because they are not fact bases thinkers but rather emotion based feelers.

"""""

View attachment 327761
View attachment 327760

Drumpf claimed he believed Xi JinPing about the virus right after claiming China was fucking the US over. What kind of silly ass fool is going to believe the very same person that you just claimed is fucking you over instead of your own intelligence agency?

We had deaths prior to that. Drumpf shut the barn door about two years after the horse left.
The forst known death from the chinese disease in the US was 29 Feb

about 2 months after libs were ready to begin their paid vacations at home

but far too soon to take drastic action
Only a fucking fool like Drumpf would actually wait for someone to die. Is he fucking stupid or blind? This is why he is an incompetent fuckup and substandard leader. People were dying in China. What kind of fucking idiot would think the virus was going to stay in China in this day and age? The time to act was in Nov. when he was first told about the virus. He should have shut down travel from everywhere instead of running around with his finger up his ass claiming the virus was a dem hoax or the flu.

The President is not abandoning any research. He is not DOING the research, dufus.
The president was suggesting things for the medical professionals to "look into" aka research.

Then on friday President Trump said he was being sarcastic, and therefore teling them NOT to look into it. aka abandon that line of research.
Again, dufus, Trump was referring to on-going research. He never told anyone NOT do that research. The fact he said he was being 'sarcastic' was not a mandate to stop research. Your argument is nothing but a big fail. Next time, try actually listening and watching the press conferences, that way you won't be making such a fool of yourself and falling for MSM propaganda.

OH so you need a question mark to discern a question.....
Yes I do. And according to the white house, those were not questions.

Here is an example of the president asking something as a question

THE PRESIDENT: I know, but if they’re outside — right — and their hands are exposed to the sun, will that kill it as though it were on a piece of metal or something else?

THE PRESIDENT: If it’s on somebody’s hands, right?

Forum List

Back