Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

This thread is a hoot, watching all the deranged leftists shitting their pants in incoherent rage, watching them accuse the most powerful man in the world who beat the World's Smartest Woman for the White House of being a moron when they themselves are monumentally stupid.
Its even funnier watching yall defend your man like you are his bitch. I could see his mail order bride defending him this aggressively but youre supposed to be a man. Stop hugging his nuts.
...says the guy willingly licking Communist China's ass.

You are perhaps not the best judge of manly behavior, Skippy.

If you win in November, I cannot wait to destroy your president like you have treated ours.

I mean that. Total nuclear destruction.

If its Joe Biden it will be easy
Oh please. Trump is doing that to himself. We never told him to promote chloroquine. We never told him to inject disinfectant. He did that to him self.
we have a very big chance of kicking that dumb moron, corrupted, inept and unfit little boy out of WH.
Bwaahhhaaaaaaa......a chance?

Joe the groper Biden is either comparing his dick size or his chance on winning in 2020..

7Q2T66B3VYI6TMIL6BNCFZ2YMU (1).jpg

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.
Of course it is a "clear sign" to sign and voodoo readers like you! Trump was wrong for sure. He assumed most Americans weren't idiots obviously like YOU that would have to be told oh by the way don't drink bleach!
How dumb you must be if you have to be reminded of that!
President Trump should have said "don't take hydroxychloroquine", because the latest study suggests a higher mortality rate by taking it. Was President Trump kidding about hydroxychloroquine? Was he being sarcastic when he said a friend of his made a remarkable recovery after taking it?

Where is that "latest study"??? I've found this latest study:

Posted on April 9, 2020
by covexit
The new study, of which the abstract was released today, was performed at IHU Méditerranée Infection, Marseille, France. A cohort of 1061 COVID-19 patients, treated for at least 3 days with the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin (HCQ-AZ) combination and a follow-up of at least 9 days was investigated.

Key findings are:
•No cardiac toxicity was observed.
•A good clinical outcome and virological cure was obtained in 973 patients within 10 days (91.7%).
A poor outcome was observed for 46 patients (4.3%); 10 were transferred to intensive care units, 5 patients died (0.47%) (74-95 years old) and 31 required 10 days of hospitalization or more.

The authors conclude that:

“The HCQ-AZ combination, when started immediately after diagnosis,
is a safe and efficient treatment for COVID-19, with a mortality rate of 0.5%, in elderly patients.
It avoids worsening and clears virus persistence and contagiosity in most cases.”

CHECK MATE for sure as YOU didn't provide your "latest study" GEEZ you dummies that make up crap and think
you can get by with it? What happened to you did you drink bleach? Wow!

And you know... dummy and I can call you that... it took me less than a minute to find a "latest study"! GEEZ
There are now 5 of these over 1000 people studies. In every case they have the same out come as this one. The evidence of success is so over whelming that it can not be ignored. In three of them they stopped the control group and gave those who needed support the medications. Its no longer a 'maybe' drug use.

In the NY study of 1,435 patients, they reduced hospital stays by an average of 15 days. The average stay was 24 days and it dropped to just 11 days.. This is one of the reasons that NY cleared out so quickly. Even people like me with CHF were given the regiment and it did not create cardiac arrhythmia in the dosages given. CHQ 800mg initial followed by 400mg daily for 7 days paired with Azithromiacine (Z-pack) 5 day regime.

All of the infected Theodor Roosevelt crew was given the drug combos and will soon be clearing quarantine. All of ships crew was given low dose HCQ in an effort to prophylacticly prohibit the infection. This ship should return to duty later this week fully staffed and with its old captain...

The USN is now getting these medications on board every ship to stop infections.
What drug ? Hydroxychloroquine or however it's spelled. LOL.
Close enough.... At least you didn't tell people to drink fish tank cleaner like CNN...:smoke:
Drumpf is the one that told those people to drink aquarium cleaner. Youre confused as usual.

Woman in ICU: "Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."
NBC: "What would be your message to the American public?"
Woman: "Oh my God. Don't take anything. Don't believe anything. Don’t believe anything that the President says & his people...call your doctor."
No, he didn't, you retard.
Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Yeah, Trump mentioned "disinfectant" and all left think of Lysol and Clorox. Because, that all they know.

Trump spoke in awe at how effective surface disinfectants were in killing viruses “in minutes”
Then suggested they would be great to use internally. None of you guys thought of this

You know, there is difference in what he said, and what you wanted to hear. I've watched video and seen no mention of "surface disinfectants".

Injecting disinfectants on video. If you haven't seen or heard it yourself, you are blind, deaf, and stupid. Get off this forum.

I posted the transcript 2 times. Please point to where Trump recommended injecting surface disinfectants. He was referring to on-going research. How idiotic does one have to be to think anyone would nilly willy inject themselves with surface disinfectant? Aside from the fact Trump never said that.

You keep ignoring how one dimensional and shallow left is.

I posted the transcript 2 times. Please point to where Trump recommended injecting surface disinfectants. He was referring to on-going research. How idiotic does one have to be to think anyone would nilly willy inject themselves with surface disinfectant? Aside from the fact Trump never said that.
If the president was referring to ongoing research., how come on friday he said it was sarcastic, therefor abandoning the on-going research.

Why would the president abandon viable research?

Per CNN: Apparently Illinois Health Department Poison Control is getting calls about people doing crazy shit like gargling with Lysol, etc. Holy shit...

Just like the other lie they wore out, claiming Trump said the Nazis were good people....
When challenged on that one, they came up empty, too.
That is ALL that Dimocraps do now; lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, and then lie some more!
We have the word of a LIAR on that!

Video itself proves he wan't "suggesting" anything, but talking and asking about treatments that are being researched.
The president wasn't asking questions. The white house transcript proves that. No ? after any of the presidents statements.
Oh please.....From the transcript:

"So I asked Bill a question"...."So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light "....."supposing it brought the light inside the body".... "is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning"......

Those are QUESTIONS skippy, NOT recommendations.

If the president was referring to ongoing research., how come on friday he said it was sarcastic, therefor abandoning the on-going research.

The President is not abandoning any research. He is not DOING the research, dufus.

The way I see it, there was a massive IQ test on the internet in past few days.

If you think the president was asking Dr. Birx about injecting bleach or isopropyl alcohol into corona virus patients, because it sounded that way to you, you failed the test.

This thread is a hoot, watching all the deranged leftists shitting their pants in incoherent rage, watching them accuse the most powerful man in the world who beat the World's Smartest Woman for the White House of being a moron when they themselves are monumentally stupid.
Its even funnier watching yall defend your man like you are his bitch. I could see his mail order bride defending him this aggressively but youre supposed to be a man. Stop hugging his nuts.

You have me mixed up with that fucking idiot Drumpf. He is the one that believed what China had to say about the virus even after he claimed they were fucking the US over. What a complete fucking idiot!!

I guess the good thing that will come out of this is that Drumpf is showing the world what an utterly incompetent fuckup he is. I also heard they are shutting his silly ass down at the briefings. Good. The less bullshit that comes out of the retarded fuckers mouth the more people that will survive this pandemic.

You have me mixed up with that fucking idiot Drumpf. He is the one that believed what China had to say about the virus even after he claimed they were fucking the US over. What a complete fucking idiot!!
Cheer up. Maybe they'll let non-essential people go back to work soon and you can get off the internet a little while every day.

Let's accept that the President did not recommend any medical treatment therefore he did not have to abandon anything. So he said he was being sarcastic...so what? Triggered much?
Are you claiming your defense of what President Trump said was also sarcastic:?

You're now saying the president wasn't talking about ways to kill the coronavirus? Even though he clearly mentioned ways of wiping it out in a minute.
I'm saying that you have lied about what the President actually said. Yes he 'talked' about a lot of things in that press conference so fucking what? Does talk somehow threaten your apparent fragile sensibilities?

I guess the good thing that will come out of this is that Drumpf is showing the world what an utterly incompetent fuckup he is. I also heard they are shutting his silly ass down at the briefings. Good. The less bullshit that comes out of the retarded fuckers mouth the more people that will survive this pandemic.
Why do all you leftists sound like pre-menstrual 14-year-old girls?

When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking
So typical of the lying scum Right, burry you in a avalanche of lies, so I will pick one at random. As you can see Farrahkan did NOT call Obama a Messiah, but a HERALD of the Messiah.
"Barack Obama to me, is a herald of the Messiah. Barack Obama is like the trumpet that alerts you something new, something better is on the way."

Probably because thats all you can attract.

WINNER!!!

Oh please.....From the transcript:

"So I asked Bill a question"...."So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light "....."supposing it brought the light inside the body".... "is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning"......

Those are QUESTIONS skippy, NOT recommendations.

This is from the Transcript, and note NO QUESTIONS (?) anywhere.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

Last edited:
Been married for 29 years this year.

But it's telling that your first thought runs to pedophilia.

Been married for 29 years this year.

But it's telling that your first thought runs to pedophilia.
Youre the one that brought up pre-menstrual 14 year old girls not me. :)

Your blow up doll doesnt count.

Forum List

Back