Goodbye to All That: Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult

lol you never served....
Oh, fuck off, you pussy.
why would the military take in a retard?
Dunno. What did the recruiter tell you when he showed you the door?

lol..hahahahhahahahahaha i got to you....I knew airmen where weak..

He didnt, i just didnt care about it. I told you its not my thing. I prefer to think for myself.
When are you going to start?
Also with you being "retired" that would explain why you are dressing up in the gear to pass off you served...:D
Yes, I served. You seem to have a pathetic need to fluff your fragile ego by claiming I didn't, same as Synthia.

What personal failing are you trying to make yourself feel better about?
See this is your problem, you cant make light of yourself. The reality is had i gone in i would have done the airforce thing. Sadly these are not the days of Mustangs and b-17's though. You know real flying
So, you had really low ASVAB scores. :lol:

lol..hahahahhahahahahaha i got to you....I knew airmen where weak..

He didnt, i just didnt care about it. I told you its not my thing. I prefer to think for myself.
When are you going to start?

Yes, I served. You seem to have a pathetic need to fluff your fragile ego by claiming I didn't, same as Synthia.

What personal failing are you trying to make yourself feel better about?
See this is your problem, you cant make light of yourself. The reality is had i gone in i would have done the airforce thing. Sadly these are not the days of Mustangs and b-17's though. You know real flying
So, you had really low ASVAB scores. :lol:

Never tested either....I went to entertain my sister.

shrug...
So we'll never know whether you have the brains to fly even a paper airplane.

The evidence suggests "no". :lol:

So, in summary, you, like Synthia, are giving me shit for doing something you yourself was unable and unwilling to do, and you're lashing out.

e05ddf60574606562061562.png

Never tested either....I went to entertain my sister.

shrug...
So we'll never know whether you have the brains to fly even a paper airplane.

The evidence suggests "no". :lol:

So, in summary, you, like Synthia, are giving me shit for doing something you yourself was unable and unwilling to do, and you're lashing out.

e05ddf60574606562061562.png
know what makes great paper airplanes? Newspaper. Bigger and stronger.

Bigger, yes. Stronger, no. Newsprint is flimsy.

See? You can't even get that right! :lol:

have you ever made a paper airplane from it?
I have. Unlike you i have experience in planes

Yes, I have. It makes crappy paper airplanes.

But your pathetic insistence that making paper airplanes is more important than a career in the military is...well, pathetic. :lol:

have you ever made a paper airplane from it?
I have. Unlike you i have experience in planes

Just because I was in the Air Force doesn't mean I can fly a plane. But shooting that was my expertise. So your little slight on Dave being in the air Force has been noted.

Last edited:
I'd like to predict now that Synthia will come back to this thread, thank Plasmaboy for his posts, pos-rep him, and quote each one of them with "Yeah!! You tell him!"

Then he'll see this post and get mad. :lol:

Throw in a Ranta jake starkey and a bodecca and you have got a bet.

I'm retired from the military, dumbfuck. :lol:

I can't help but notice that you never bitch about Failho posting from work. Oh, that's right -- he's a fellow leftist. You're incapable of criticizing each other.

So, you're living off of the taxpayers?
Man, you leftists absolutely hate the military, don't you? :lol:

I get a pension because I served 20 years in uniform. I had a contract with the government.

You don't like it, either? Tough shit to you, too.

Wait a second. How do you justify pension and benefits for one government worker? You

But are against the rest of government employees who are "parasites on the system" that we just can't afford to support. Everyone else.

How does this rationale work?

So, you're living off of the taxpayers?
Man, you leftists absolutely hate the military, don't you? :lol:

I get a pension because I served 20 years in uniform. I had a contract with the government.

You don't like it, either? Tough shit to you, too.

Wait a second. How do you justify pension and benefits for one government worker? You

But are against the rest of government employees who are "parasites on the system" that we just can't afford to support. Everyone else.

How does this rationale work?
Beats me. Where did I ever say what you claim?

And link to a post where I say that, not someone else, and for damn sure not some idiotic leftist meme.

Forum List

Back