Goofy Ass News media traveling to the jersey shore over the weekend to create a story about not wearing masks

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
WHEN THE NJ GOVERNOR SAID MASKS WERE OPTIONAL!!

Retarded ass reporter want to make a deal about people with no masks on the boardwalk. How the fuck you going to eat ice cream and pizza with a mask on???????????/ HOW??

You know, getting together in large groups without a mask on is kinda dangerous these days. Why? Because the virus is airborne, and masks help to keep you and those around you safe.

And, interestingly enough, it seems that the only people who think that they don't need a mask is those who support Trump. Wonder what the vote is going to look like in November if all these people who don't practice social distancing or wearing a mask end up getting sick?

Right now, the death toll in the US is over 90,000, and that is a LOT of votes that have died, and with the current projections, it's gonna be a whole bunch more before this is over.

Retarded ass reporter want to make a deal about people with no masks on the boardwalk. How the fuck you going to eat ice cream and pizza with a mask on???????????/ HOW??

Again, he said they were optional when this first started. And, that was before we found out that this virus can stay in the air for a while. After we found out that it was airborne, that is when they started to suggest wearing masks as a way to keep yourself safe.

Again, he said they were optional when this first started. And, that was before we found out that this virus can stay in the air for a while. After we found out that it was airborne, that is when they started to suggest wearing masks as a way to keep yourself safe.

Can't eat ice cream with a mask

Medical experts say the virus dies in a matter of seconds when exposed to hot weather.
So I don't the problem with people going to the beach in the summer time. ... :cool:

Medical experts say the virus dies in a matter of seconds when exposed to hot weather.
So I don't the problem with people going to the beach in the summer time. ... :cool:

Got a link to back up those claims? I'd like to know what doctor is saying this.

You know, usually when I went to the beach, I didn't spend much time eating, as I was too busy checking out the ladies and swimming. Ice cream isn't a reason to go to the beach. Bikinis and surf are.

And, you can lower the mask to eat your ice cream (or pizza), and put it back up when you are done.

The main route of transmission of SARS CoV infection is presumed to be respiratory droplets. However the virus is also detectable in other body fluids and excreta. The stability of the virus at different temperatures and relative humidity on smooth surfaces were studied. The dried virus on smooth surfaces retained its viability for over 5 days at temperatures of 22–25°C and relative humidity of 40–50%, that is, typical air-conditioned environments. However, virus viability was rapidly lost (>3 log10) at higher temperatures and higher relative humidity (e.g., 38°C, and relative humidity of >95%). The better stability of SARS coronavirus at low temperature and low humidity environment may facilitate its transmission in community in subtropical area (such as Hong Kong) during the spring and in air-conditioned environments. It may also explain why some Asian countries in tropical area (such as Malaysia, Indonesia or Thailand) with high temperature and high relative humidity environment did not have major community outbreaks of SARS.

You know, usually when I went to the beach, I didn't spend much time eating, as I was too busy checking out the ladies and swimming. Ice cream isn't a reason to go to the beach. Bikinis and surf are.

And, you can lower the mask to eat your ice cream (or pizza), and put it back up when you are done.

Lower it? LOL

Got a link to back up those claims? I'd like to know what doctor is saying this.
link sausage.jpg

or actually discipline yourself and skip the out of doors ice cream and pizza

People go to the boardwalk to get PIZZA and ICE CREAM because it has a magical taste
You're likely to get arrested on any boardwalk for consuming the magical taste of female butt crack flavored pizza and ice cream.

peach pie gives a female ass a magical taste in my apt not ice cream and pizza on a public boardwalk

or actually discipline yourself and skip the out of doors ice cream and pizza

People go to the boardwalk to get PIZZA and ICE CREAM because it has a magical taste
You're likely to get arrested on any boardwalk for consuming the magical taste of female butt crack flavored pizza and ice cream.

peach pie gives a female ass a magical taste in my apt not ice cream and pizza on a public boardwalk
Is the magical taste enhanced if she’s had 2-3 Grande Burritos with extra hot sauce a few hours before uncovering her massive crevasse for you?

Forum List

Back