Google de list alex jones from web search

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Google De-Lists Alex Jones From Web Search
Tech giant Google has de-listed Alex Jones from its website search engine in its latest effort to unperson the Infowars founder.

When plugging “Alex Jones” into Google’s search engine, his flagship website Infowars.com doesn’t appear until the third page of its search results.

alexjonesgoogle.jpg

When it happens to you, you'll care........................

But the losers of society think it won't happen to them just like last time.

Tech giant Google has de-listed Alex Jones from its website search engine in its latest effort to unperson the Infowars founder.

When plugging “Alex Jones” into Google’s search engine, his flagship website Infowars.com doesn’t appear until the third page of its search results.

alexjonesgoogle.jpg

Are you gonna cry, snowflake?

alexjonesgoogle.jpg

If it is still there on page 3, it means that people aren't going to it as often as the articles in front of it. That's how Google searches work. Most clicked, first listed.

I now see it in the middle of page two. Is it getting more popular?

How awful! I hate that we are forced to use google. Oh, wait...

they really did

Hillary has been screaming for him to be shut down for years
And look what was on the front page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FBI Releases Damning Hillary Clinton Email Docs Showing Server Info Found on Dark Web
they have the WHOLE 428 page fbi report for public viewing :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Coincidence ?

After the who bill clinton is a rapist stunt WHICH was sheer brilliance cause the whole country was laughing .
His hard core fans are loyal , theyre like stern fans of yore theyre relentless .
Im not a fan of his ..i like what he stands for ...especially free speech
I like david knights news program i catch it here and there .
David knight is a total no nonsense close the borders libertarian from upstate NY

I dont have to listen to jones i can just tune into knight on the interwebs or app

Forum List

Back