Google Donates 3 Times As Much To Democrats Than They Do Republicans

Nope. These businesses have the power to effectively censor speech they don't like. And they are abusing it.

They need to be regulated to stop their abuse.

Yep, they sure do. And there is nothing illegal about them doing so. The First Amendment applies to the government, not to private businesses. If you think that the government should be forcing it onto private business you live in the wrong country, but as I understand it immigrating to Russia is pretty easy.

Every social media site that has a TOS effectively censors speech they don't like, get over it.

Every news organization out there effectively censors speech they don't like, and when FoxNews does it you cheer!

You statist will not turn this country in to Russia or China if I can help it.

This pretty much sums up how Google feels about Republicans. David Hogue is a top Google exec:

4884092-6256321-image-a-3_1539086333753.jpg

Top Google exec tells Republicans 'f*** you all to hell' in unhinged Twitter post over Brett Kavanaugh
  • Senior Google employee Dave Hogue unloaded on Republicans over Twitter
  • Hogue told GOP senators 'F***. YOU. ALL. TO. HELL' as senators voted Brett Kavanaugh on to the Supreme Court on Saturday
  • He deleted the tweet and apologized for language, but stood by his criticisms
  • His tweet comes amid accusations of anti-Republican bias at the search giant
Top Google exec tells Republicans 'f*** you all to hell' over Brett Kavanaugh | Daily Mail Online

He is not a "top Exec", do you sheep every verify anything for yourself? Holy fuck people. he is a design team lead over UX.

:lol: ricky wants the fairness doctrine that hannity was always whining about

partisans are endless comedy

More threads from the Trumpist right that supports unlimited dark money in our political process, has no problem with Russian interference in our political process and cheers every effort to get to the truth of foreign involvement in our election process, and then they cry like whiny little bitches because Google allegedly gives Democrats more money. Grow the effin up.

You obviously can't comprehend the fact I said I don't care who the fuck they give their money to, just don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. Treat everyone fair while you're using my data to target me with advertising.

So your rant about dark money holds absolutely no water, petunia. Now how much did Soros pay you to put your pussy hat on and go prance around in the protest last week?

Hang on... The Koch Brothers set up a fund to donate close to billion dollars to one party in an election cycle but you think Google is the problem.

Have you any proof of Google manipulating there search engine...

Inside the Koch Brothers’ Toxic Empire – Rolling Stone

So you complain about every cent raise by Democrats

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/27/koc...nd-400-million-in-midterm-election-cycle.html

900m for 2016 cycle....

High smell of hypocrisy going on here

HRC spent double to what Trump spent. Didn’t help. No one votes because of TV commercials anymore. We are in the identity politics era.

Well, Trump didn't have to spend much money on television ads, because with his outrageous statements (grab 'em by the pussy, I don't like people who were captured, etc.), it got so much media coverage that it sucked all the oxygen out of the room.

And they will stare you and Congress in the eye and tell you they have no bias.

Time for Congress to pass legislation preventing discrimination of anyone based on what view point they have. This crap has gone too far. This isn't free speech. They can't hide behind the corporate donation laws using a media outlet that's being bias while they make their money off advertisement targeted at someone based on an algorithm searching for what you may want to buy. That's just bullshit.

I don't care which candidates they donate to, just don't restrict view points of views they don't agree with while being blatantly bias evidenced by the donation bias. Is Google going to be the next state media outlet if Democrats get back in power like CNN already is?

Cycle Total Democrats Republicans % to Dems % to Repubs Individuals PACs Soft (Indivs) Soft (Orgs)
2018 $3,756,929 $2,734,137 $873,774 73% 23% $2,338,494 $1,328,822 $-90,115 $0
2016 $8,947,043 $5,718,422 $2,073,773 64% 23% $5,759,197 $2,128,450 $931,584 $789
TOTAL $12,703,972 $8,452,559 $2,947,547 67% 23% $8,097,691 $3,457,272 $841,469 $789

Alphabet Inc: Total Contributions | OpenSecrets

Google is not a media outlet, you idiot.
It's a search engine.
They do not produce content.
They just help you find it across 644,275,754 websites.

Last edited:
Nope. These businesses have the power to effectively censor speech they don't like. And they are abusing it.

Yep, they sure do. And there is nothing illegal about them doing so. The First Amendment applies to the government, not to private businesses. If you think that the government should be forcing it onto private business you live in the wrong country, but as I understand it immigrating to Russia is pretty easy.

Every social media site that has a TOS effectively censors speech they don't like, get over it.

Every news organization out there effectively censors speech they don't like, and when FoxNews does it you cheer!

This nation is being torn apart.

The suppression of countering voices to the lies, is causing real harm to our nation.

THese companies can and should be regulated.

More threads from the Trumpist right that supports unlimited dark money in our political process, has no problem with Russian interference in our political process and cheers every effort to get to the truth of foreign involvement in our election process, and then they cry like whiny little bitches because Google allegedly gives Democrats more money. Grow the effin up.
/——/ Ahhhhthe first Strawman argument of the afternoon. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

The suppression of countering voices to the lies, is causing real harm to our nation.

This nation is being torn apart by our elected leaders and party apparatus, not by a private company.

We cannot ignore our constitution to "save" the country.

If you do not like the results that Google gives you, use a different search engine.

HRC spent double to what Trump spent. Didn’t help. No one votes because of TV commercials anymore. We are in the identity politics era.

Well, Trump didn't have to spend much money on television ads, because with his outrageous statements (grab 'em by the pussy, I don't like people who were captured, etc.), it got so much media coverage that it sucked all the oxygen out of the room.

Somewhat. He also smartly used the social media platform. He was also the better debater than everyone he went up against.

Somewhat. He also smartly used the social media platform. He was also the better debater than everyone he went up against.

Really? You think that he was a better debater? How? All he ever did was insult his competition, tell everyone how great and what a deal maker he is, as well as how rich he is.

Nothing of substance has ever been uttered by this man. All you hear him say is how great he is, how good he's gonna make things, but you never hear him give you substance in the form of what he's actually gonna do, and how he's gonna get it done.

This nation is being torn apart by our elected leaders and party apparatus, not by a private company.

1. DOn't pretend that the censor ship b companies we are discussing are happening in a vacuum.

2. This battle is not limited to the political sphere, and pretending it is, is a plan to lose. This is the Culture War.

We cannot ignore our constitution to "save" the country.

Don't have to. Some regulation about how they have to be reasonable and fair in whom they ban, instead of partisan assholes, will not undermine our system of government.

Letting these assholes tear US apart, will do real harm to our society

If you do not like the results that Google gives you, use a different search engine.

NOt good enough. THese assholes need to stop being assholes, and damaging our nation.

You obviously can't comprehend the fact I said I don't care who the fuck they give their money to, just don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. Treat everyone fair while you're using my data to target me with advertising.

So your rant about dark money holds absolutely no water, petunia. Now how much did Soros pay you to put your pussy hat on and go prance around in the protest last week?

Hang on... The Koch Brothers set up a fund to donate close to billion dollars to one party in an election cycle but you think Google is the problem.

Have you any proof of Google manipulating there search engine...

Inside the Koch Brothers’ Toxic Empire – Rolling Stone

So you complain about every cent raise by Democrats

Koch brothers' network boosts spending for midterm cycle, including $20 million to sell GOP tax law

900m for 2016 cycle....

High smell of hypocrisy going on here

Forum List

Back