Google is worthless.

Don't bother asking who the person responsible for New York City Subway cameras is and why that person has not been fired or charged with negligence. You will waste your time.
Yeap, duckduckgo is a decent search engine as of now, but will be forced to fall in line soon enough.

That would be Eric Adams ... mayor of New York City ... I'm not going to take the time to find the names of city employees, but I did find out what they're paid ... hope this helps ...

That would be Eric Adams ... mayor of New York City ... I'm not going to take the time to find the names of city employees, but I did find out what they're paid ... hope this helps ...
Interesting. Some of these employees are not making squat. My guess is that department heads are getting cash under the table. A head should roll on this, but we all know that will not happen.

Interesting. Some of these employees are not making squat. My guess is that department heads are getting cash under the table. A head should roll on this, but we all know that will not happen.

I agree it sucks that the cameras weren't working, but it's not like operating cameras would've kept it from happening...

I agree it sucks that the cameras weren't working, but it's not like operating cameras would've kept it from happening...
True, but it could have traced the perpetrator before he goes out in a blaze of glory somewhere else.

Don't bother asking who the person responsible for New York City Subway cameras is and why that person has not been fired or charged with negligence. You will waste your time.
All I know is that the guy was not white and did not have a MAGA hat on, otherwise, it would be plastered all over the news.

If it was Cuomo, the worst that will happen to him is, he can't run for political office again.

What might have stopped it from happening is armed citizens where there are few if any in NYC outside of the police and the criminals. Something tells me between the smoke bombs and gas mask this guy was in the military at some time.

$77k for a lawyer? ... same guy makes $3 million in private practice ...

I thought your were against higher taxes ... civil service doesn't deserve the money they're getting as it is, why give these bozos raises? ...

This all changes when wimin can carry pieces in their purses ... purr-fect fit ... (my God, the Glock model 43 comes in pink) ...

Forum List

Back