GOOGLE officially ignores U.S. Memorial Day again

Memorial Day is overrated. Really, who the hell gives a fuck if Google "ignored" it. My life was completely unaffected.

Ilar however seems to be suffering from a nervous breakdown over it.

I do not seem to be suffering any such thing. Instead, an idiot like you and several other fubars of your tiny mental capacity make that completely baseless claim because you like to whine over things with which you happen to disagree.

As for your first sentence, a Godless Asshole like you may not give a damn about Memorial Day or its meaning. But that's no surprise. You are a rather self-absorbed and small minded little stanky twat.

Pray tell, what the fuck does Memorial Day have to do with "God"?

Are you clueless about both Memorial Day AND Rachel Carson?

Perhaps you should look a bit further into Google than simply taking a micrometer to its front page. Ya think?

Fucking retarded OP as usual from a retarded poster. Dumbass clearly missed the flag being displayed in a subdued fashion and tried to save face. :lol:

Assclapius pretends that the addition of the tiny flag and ribbon well below the search box makes the "effort" of Google on Memorial Day the same as their effort for such important stuff as the birthday of the Rubik's Cube inventor.

Assclapius may be a racist piece of shit imbecile, but at least he has no point.

Give it a rest Liarmeilyr. You got busted lying.....again.

No they didnt ignore Memorial day. How can they ignore it if they put up the flag dumbass? :lol:

Your panties are in a bunch because they didnt move heaven and earth in an effort to satisfy you.

He would be satisfied with nothing less than his screen literally bursting open with marching bands pouring out led by a fife and drum leading a crowd of fifty thousand screaming USA! USA! in unison while bombs were carted down Red Squ ... uh I mean Pennsylvania Avenue with fireworks spewing overhead.

And then he'd complain that the fireworks were not loud enough.

Department of Freudian Slips:

Adding an virtually unnoticeable little fluff flag and ribbon thingie well below their otherwise "splashy" logo I basically ignoring.

Last edited:
Id be willing to bet what he is wishing by now was ignored was this big ole stanky puta whinefest of his. Would someone puh--leeeeze post the definition of ignore. Mebbe that'll help.

Assclapius pretends that the addition of the tiny flag and ribbon well below the search box makes the "effort" of Google on Memorial Day the same as their effort for such important stuff as the birthday of the Rubik's Cube inventor.

Assclapius may be a racist piece of shit imbecile, but at least he has no point.

Give it a rest Liarmeilyr. You got busted lying.....again.

No they didnt ignore Memorial day. How can they ignore it if they put up the flag dumbass? :lol:

Your panties are in a bunch because they didnt move heaven and earth in an effort to satisfy you.

Assclapius, did you fart again or were you trying to communicate?

I didn't get busted for lying at all, much less "again," since I clearly did not lie at all. Your CLAIM is the lie, as you know but are too stupid and dishonest to admit.

And, as I noted in my OP, you dishonest stupid hack bitch racist fool, they did ignore Memorial Day in that they did NOT memorialize it the way they do for all the "important" shit they honor, like that **** Rachel Carson. You KNOW: Their search page logo artwork, not some unnoticeable tiny little flag and ribbon insert well below their search box. Pretend otherwise, but you know you;re a dishonest racist pigdog ****. We all know that about you.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure you were busted lying. You said Google ignored memorial day and they didnt. I call that lying on your part since you said they did. What kind of dumbass claims that acknowledging the holiday is ignoring it? :lol:

Assclapius, did you fart again or were you trying to communicate?

I didn't get busted for lying at all, much less "again," since I clearly did not lie at all. Your CLAIM is the lie, as you know but are too stupid and dishonest to admit.

And, as I noted in my OP, you dishonest stupid hack bitch racist fool, they did ignore Memorial Day in that they did NOT memorialize it the way they do for all the "important" shit they honor, like that **** Rachel Carson. You KNOW: Their search page logo artwork, not some unnoticeable tiny little flag and ribbon insert well below their search box. Pretend otherwise, but you know you;re a dishonest racist pigdog ****. We all know that about you.

Putting up a splash that doesn't happen to fit your preference doesn't constitute "ignoring", whiny bitchoid.

What's the deal with Rachel Carson anyway?

NOT putting up their "splash" logo artwork is what constitutes "ignoring," pogy. Adding an virtually unnoticeable little fluff flag and ribbon thingie well below their otherwise "splashy" logo I basically ignoring. And if you don't care for whiny bitchoids, then stop being one.

What's the deal with Carson?

She was a basically dishonest **** whose dishonest life's work has led to hundreds of thousand -- maybe millions -- of perfectly avoidable deaths of human beings.

Basically ignoring it is not ignoring it like you claimed. Saying basically is your opinion which doesn't mean shit to anyone. They didnt ignore it as you claimed you lying retard.

Bet there's a long list of businesses that "ignored" Memorial Day.

What is the point of this thread?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Google says sorry for ignoring D-Day...
:eusa_shifty:
Google Apologizes for Google Doodle Not Honoring D-Day
June 06, 2014 ~ Search giant Google has apologized for a row caused by not honoring the 70th anniversary of D-Day via its Google Doodle.
The seach giant instead briefly posted a doodle on its UK site honoring Honinbo Shusaku, a Japanese Go player who was born June 6, 1829. According to Google, doodles are “the fun, surprising, and sometimes spontaneous changes that are made to the Google logo to celebrate holidays, anniversaries, and the lives of famous artists, pioneers and scientists.” The Shusaku doodle was quickly taken down from the UK version of Google
and replaced with links to information about the allied invasion of Europe in 1944. The German version of Google, Google.de, still paid homage to Shusaku.

7EFFCEEE-3723-425C-9536-1CB6207DBBE7_w640_r1_s.png

A Google Doodle of Honinbo Shusaku, a Japanese Go player, was quickly removed from the company's website after the company was criticized for not honoring D-Day.

Twitter was awash in criticism. “I can't help but feel that today's Google Doodle might be missing out on a slightly more important historical event,” tweeted one user. Another user was less irate. “Not only is the google doodle not news, the absence of a Google Doodle isn't news either. C'mon people, get a grip.”

A Google spokesperson told VOA that the company “always intended to highlight a new exhibition of imagery and archive material commemorating D-Day on our UK homepage.” “Unfortunately a technical error crept in and for a short period this morning an international doodle also appeared,” said a spokesman in an email. “We're sorry for the mistake, and we're proud to honor those who took part in D-Day." They added that the doodle was not ever on the U.S. site, nor was it planned to be. Google Doodles are often used for major holidays, the birthdays of famous people and even to highlight the Roswell UFO legend.

Google Apologizes for Google Doodle Not Honoring D-Day

Google sucks ass.

They are such miserable pricks.

The fuckwads will endorse all manner of political and artistic claptrap, some good and some of no value. But they refuse to show any respect for the men and women who risked their lives and lost their lives in the military service of the United States.

They offer idiotic, facile, cheap and dishonest excuses for it. But they DO offer their front page specials for other nations' equivalents to our Memorial Day.

Fuck Google.

That said, I'd like to extend a simple word of thanks to all who have ever worn our nation's military uniforms and in particular those who have fought and died for the United States.
Yeah, that little American flag and gold ribbon mean it's Tuesday.
usflagandribbon.png
One year later and some dumbass bounces this bullshit? Fucking get a reality kiddos.

For the record, I've switched to Bing. I start everyday by learning about their daily photo, it was brilliant to tie their pictures into informative links.

For Memorial Day (2015) they showcased a memorial service on the Hawaiian Islands, something I've actually been lucky enough to see personally in my travels. An absolutely beautiful "ceremony," with the masses of candles floating out to sea.

Google sucks ass.

They are such miserable pricks.

The fuckwads will endorse all manner of political and artistic claptrap, some good and some of no value. But they refuse to show any respect for the men and women who risked their lives and lost their lives in the military service of the United States.

They offer idiotic, facile, cheap and dishonest excuses for it. But they DO offer their front page specials for other nations' equivalents to our Memorial Day.

You would be one of the dumbasses, there, ya dumbass.

And anyway, I was right a year ago. I still am.

You should give some thought to trying to be right someday.

Fuck Google.

That said, I'd like to extend a simple word of thanks to all who have ever worn our nation's military uniforms and in particular those who have fought and died for the United States.
Yeah, that little American flag and gold ribbon mean it's Tuesday.
usflagandribbon.png
One year later and some dumbass bounces this bullshit? Fucking get a reality kiddos.

Forum List

Back