GOOGLE officially ignores U.S. Memorial Day again

Now you're just squirming and making shit up. No one mentioned the difference between "honoring and remembering". The difference is between the MEANING of Memorial Day and Veteran's Day. And the HuffPo actually got that right when they reported that "only 28% correctly identified" the meaning of Memorial Day. It's NOT the day we honor all veterans. So 28% correctly said it's about memorializing our fallen defenders of the USA in the Gallup poll.

You can go and ATTEMPT to edit the Wiki.. But they will probably shun you for messing up the concise meaning and differences in their EXISTING description of Memorial Day..

Pay up useless tool...

:whip:

I said 25% --- The Gallup poll says it's more like 70%.. Google should HAVE invested some effort.

aaaaand we're right back to '28' being less than '25'. All righty then. :eusa_whistle:

squirm squirm squirm...

I have an out for you if you want it. But it'll cost you.

Meanwhile, I'm still interested to know how much you suppose The Googles could have made by commercializing Memorial Day. Google will pay you well for advice.
We all KNOW they're tracking everything we say here....

Last edited:
puke-o doesn't seem to grasp that there IS a difference between remembering and honoring.

How utterly unsurprising.

In the case of the holidays there really isn't. But in other things, sure.

Like say for example you made a bet. You can "remember" that you made the bet. You could even start a thread about it. But even though it's "remembered" you could at the same time fail to "honor" it.

Don't you agree o cheerful prince? :eusa_angel:

It would be silly to agree with the irrational ramblings of a hopelessly confused twat like you puke-o.

First off, you might want to consider that when attempting an "analogy," it is helpful to have an analog with which to work.

And when it comes to Holidays, there is absolutely a genuine difference between remembering and honoring.

As for your limp attempt to craft a dis based on some failed would-be analogy, you miss the entire point (probably by design since you detest being honest). There WAS a bet with Zona. But the silly shit got itself permabanned. That nullifed the bet. Even a chimp like you can't really be pretending that there is such a thing as a one-sided bet.

Or, maybe you can be such a brain damaged chimp. Either way, as usual, you are not just wrong, but pathetically and hugely wrong.

:thup:

Now you're just squirming and making shit up. No one mentioned the difference between "honoring and remembering". The difference is between the MEANING of Memorial Day and Veteran's Day. And the HuffPo actually got that right when they reported that "only 28% correctly identified" the meaning of Memorial Day. It's NOT the day we honor all veterans. So 28% correctly said it's about memorializing our fallen defenders of the USA in the Gallup poll.

You can go and ATTEMPT to edit the Wiki.. But they will probably shun you for messing up the concise meaning and differences in their EXISTING description of Memorial Day..

Pay up useless tool...

I said 25% --- The Gallup poll says it's more like 70%.. Google should HAVE invested some effort.

aaaaand we're right back to '28' being less than '25'. All righty then. :eusa_whistle:

squirm squirm squirm...

Meanwhile, I'm still interested to know how much you suppose The Googles could have made by commercializing Memorial Day. Google will pay you well for advice.

On the tracking part -- we definitely agree. They need to have their arrogant jets cooled.
So why are you defending them? If they knew that much about US --- why shouldn't we be concerned with what we know ABOUT THEM???

Pay up useless tool...

squirm squirm squirm...

On the tracking part -- we definitely agree. They need to have their arrogant jets cooled.
So why are you defending them? If they knew that much about US --- why shouldn't we be concerned with what we know ABOUT THEM???

"Defending them"? :disbelief:

Why would I "attack them" on a bullshit basis? Tracking and privacy concerns are a completely different issue from whether or not there is a logo on the front page on a particular date, is it not?

I don't defend or attack entires behind points; I address the point itself. Usually this amounts to pointing out the fallacy therein. Sadly this is the same egregious error the lower information posters make when, say, I point out that Presidents don't control gas prices, which they then try to interpret as "defending the Obama".

Which is itself a fallacy.

puke-o doesn't seem to grasp that there IS a difference between remembering and honoring.

How utterly unsurprising.

In the case of the holidays there really isn't. But in other things, sure.

Like say for example you made a bet. You can "remember" that you made the bet. You could even start a thread about it. But even though it's "remembered" you could at the same time fail to "honor" it.

Don't you agree o cheerful prince? :eusa_angel:

It would be silly to agree with the irrational ramblings of a hopelessly confused twat like you puke-o.

First off, you might want to consider that when attempting an "analogy," it is helpful to have an analog with which to work.

And when it comes to Holidays, there is absolutely a genuine difference between remembering and honoring.

As for your limp attempt to craft a dis based on some failed would-be analogy, you miss the entire point (probably by design since you detest being honest). There WAS a bet with Zona. But the silly shit got itself permabanned. That nullifed the bet. Even a chimp like you can't really be pretending that there is such a thing as a one-sided bet.

Or, maybe you can be such a brain damaged chimp. Either way, as usual, you are not just wrong, but pathetically and hugely wrong.

:thup:

"Zona"? Who brought up a "Zona"?

What, did you make a bet with this "Zona"? How'd it work out for ya? I have no idea.

Why so meltdowny, cookie? Is the cheerful prince feeling less than cheerful? Perhaps the site could accommodate a new handle name. I have no idea how that works either, but clearly someone's drawers are bunched.

Tell you what, I'm sending Justonemorevoic in on a unicorn to give you a nice hug. Turn dat frown.. upside down! :eusa_angel:

The heritage foundation did nothing to celebrate memorial day. So we can write them off as hating Veterans too.

Heritage Newspapers - Latest News, Sports, Opinion, Entertainment, Business, Life

Your link took me here:

Heritage Newspapers - Latest News, Sports, Opinion, Entertainment, Business, Life

Right up front is a photo collage all about Memorial Day.

Your fail is epic, Old Tool.

Not surprising.

I checked out the link and I didn't see anything referencing Memorial Day. If you have to go looking for it, it's not right up front.

Roflmao! The only sock around you is the one that catches your blanks...you sicko..

Btw: thanks for the rent free livingn space I occupy in your otherwise empty skull.

Your hearty self congratulation is devoid of any basis in reality. I do find your delusions of adequacy amusing, to be candid, though.

However, as I previously noted, you are clearly held captive by my every post.

Now, go to spell check and see if you can figure out how and why your own very username constitutes a typo. [Your whining defense of your abject and obvious ignorance "hey man, I was using a phone" fails to persuade people that you are not just a fucking dope, by the way). :lol::lol:

Get Rabid to help you. At least that insipid liberal twat can spell. :thup:

The reason for the missing "e" in her username is because USMB has a limit on the number of letters.....so, you're the one that fails in this instant.....:D

1 i get to ride a unicorn??? How cool is that!!!!

2. Thanks mertex, he wouldnt have believed me.

I cant believe hes still wringing his gnarly old bony fingers and moaning about this . Sheesh. He really does need a hug/life.

Somebody clear this up for me.....

Is today's bitching about what Google didn't do earlier this year* or about what you think they're gonna do NEXT Memorial Day?

* Or, as St. Hillary might have put it, that's a long time ago...what difference does it make now?

Last edited:
Somebody clear this up for me.....

Is today's bitching about what Google didn't do earlier this year* or about what you think they're gonna do NEXT Memorial Day?

* Or, as St. Hillary might have put it, that's a long time ago...what difference does it make now?

I made my bitching clear in my OP a while back.

Today's bitching is brought to you by little bitches like "voic" who can (with help) perhaps grunt out whatever it is he and they hope to be trying to communicate.

In very general terms, what they are presently bitching about is their massive butthurt that they do not agree with what I said.

:lol::lol:

So what's a "gay cake"?

Would that be a cake full of happy chirping birds?

Obviously, the phobes are gonna have to find something else to whine about.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So what's a "gay cake"?

Sorry. Wrong thread. Think I need another him and tonic.

So what's a "gay cake"?

Sorry. Wrong thread. Think I need another him and tonic.

LOL.

I don't care that it was posted in the wrong thread.

THAT was funny.

:lol:

Forum List

Back