GOP Anti ACA Ad Featuring Paid Actors disguised as Real People

Lets just examine the first fair and balanced news story that you cited. The article is based on a claim by another source, that Blue Cross pays 100% after the out of pocket is met. The woman who they wish to debunk says that Blue Cross pays 80% after the out of pocket is met. The article ignores that because then its math would not add up. I seriously doubt that any insurance pays 100% after the out of pocket cost is met. This appears to be just another left wing hit piece based on bad facts and worse analysis.

We can expect a whole lot of this nonsense leading up to the 2014 midterm elections.

folks, you need to take a good look at all those newspapers listed in Gs post and see that they are NOT A FRIEND to you..

the Democrat run media would put PRAVDA to shame

that is orchestrated Goebbels at it's finest and is absolutely disgusting this is going on today in our country...you need to wake up

But the biggest question is: Is it true or false?

that's for you to become an informed citizen and figure it out dear

You don't see my point though? Eight leftwing newspapers and a comedian all coming out with the same thing?

We know millions of people have LOST their insurance policies because of OScamCare, because Democrat politicians have confirmed it and tried to blow off as NOTHING

just think for yourself my dear...

folks, you need to take a good look at all those newspapers listed in Gs post and see that they are NOT A FRIEND to you..

the Democrat run media would put PRAVDA to shame

that is orchestrated Goebbels at it's finest and is absolutely disgusting this is going on today in our country...you need to wake up

But the biggest question is: Is it true or false?

that's for you to become an informed citizen and figure it out dear

Wait, so you dont know if its true or false but you are dismissing it solely on who is saying it?

The people who have lost their healthcare over obamacare are not going to be persuaded by democrats calling them liars.

I ALWAYS get my hard-hitting, fact-filled, non-partisan news from an idiot who calls himself a comedian and is a spokesman for pistachio nuts, and from a leftist Kalifornia dog shit training paper called the Los Angeles Times.

Where else would I go to get the "facts"?

It is the responsible thing to do, not to use the real people in the commercials.

We want to protect them from being attacked by Lord Obama and his brown shirts.

GOP Anti ACA Ad Featuring Paid Actors disguised as Real People

The GOP hired Obama, Reid, and Pelosi to spread a point of view???

How COULD they??? :eek:

Oh the Irony meter just started Spinning!

Remember Reagan?

:lol:

The people who have lost their healthcare over obamacare are not going to be persuaded by democrats calling them liars.

And there's the rub.

Nobody's "lost" their healthcare.

Many had to change it.

And there's the rub.

Many had to change it.

and there's the rub, they HAD to change it and endure high prices at the same time

Remember Obama, you can keep your plan if you like your plan?

your care for others getting hurt in this is touching

How much are you getting subsidized for your plan?

Last edited:

And there's the rub.

Many had to change it.

maybe Sallow.....my Doctor told me on my last visit that some his patients can longer see him because their "new" policy doesnt have St.Josephs Med Center in Orange on their list of Doctors....just sayin....

The article is based on a claim by another source, that Blue Cross pays 100% after the out of pocket is met. The woman who they wish to debunk says that Blue Cross pays 80% after the out of pocket is met. The article ignores that because then its math would not add up. I seriously doubt that any insurance pays 100% after the out of pocket cost is met.

I don't really care about this debate at all, but I can say for a fact that MY Blue Cross coverage pays 100% after the max out of pocket is met.

Forum List

Back