GOP Blasts Biden's School Lunch Extortion For Transgender-LGBT Policy

Whoa what's with the insults? I simply asked for a bit of detail about the subject. Your thread title tells me nothing.
The thread title tells you exactly what the thread is about. The article gives you the details.

You could have clicked the link, read the article, and understood everything by now instead of dragging your complaining out about being lazy and demanding to be spoon fed.

I have to time for people so lazy they say they are hungry but giving them food is not enough - they want you to spoon feed them to. 'Starve' / remain ignorant for all I care.

So withholding lunches from children is okay with you? 🤨, why do you fell that taking kids lunches away is good for the LBQT groups?

I don't believe for a hot New York minute this is actually happening. This is just FOX News ginning up outrage against the gay and transcommunities, and taking shots at Democrats.

And you fall for this bullshit every time they publicize this gargbage, like Pavlov's dogs responding to the bell.

I don't believe for a hot New York minute this is actually happening. This is just FOX News ginning up outrage against the gay and transcommunities, and taking shots at Democrats.

And you fall for this bullshit every time they publicize this gargbage, like Pavlov's dogs responding to the bell.
It's happening and you support starving kids!

Withholding, stealing, young children's lunch money to get his LGBT-Trans polilicy..

That is one helluva shitty thing to do, even for a politician.

The supremes have already ruled that the feds can't withhold existing funding to force a State to adopt new policies. Will these commies ever learn.

Then use Google like I did and see that 22 states are suing the Biden administration over this. So you are for this or against it? Come on weakling, don’t runaway like you always do when caught looking stupid.

The supremes have already ruled that the feds can't withhold existing funding to force a State to adopt new policies. Will these commies ever learn.

The old funding is expiring. This is legislation on new funding.

School lunch programs are discretionary, not mandatory.

There is no legislation to block. The President put stipulations on the states, there is nothing for Republicans to block.

No one wants kids to starve. I’m not sure why a republicans want to deny trans kids their lunches.

No one wants kids to starve. I’m not sure why a republicans want to deny trans kids their lunches.
Not surprising you are confused; you think this is legislation. Well, the good thing is 22 states are suing to allow ALL children to eat school lunches and not hold politicis in the way.

Then use Google like I did and see that 22 states are suing the Biden administration over this. So you are for this or against it? Come on weakling, don’t runaway like you always do when caught looking stupid.

Performative politics by the Republicans, who have made hatred of gays and trans people the new "racism". Spewing hate and abuse on vulnerable minorities is something the Republican Party is adopted as their platform. Promoting hate and fear is Republicans ONLY platform.

I strongly agree with the Biden administration on this one. Republicans who discriminate against gay and trans children are SCUM.

Not surprising you are confused; you think this is legislation. Well, the good thing is 22 states are suing to allow ALL children to eat school lunches and not hold politicis in the way.
That’s exactly what the USDA wants. The lawsuit wants to make this political.

Forum List

Back