GOP: 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' and 'Impeach the Half-White Muslim' "47 percent Negro"

R

rdean

Obama Protesters in Arizona: 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' and 'Impeach the Half-White Muslim'

Republican protesters hold racist signs

While their racism was on display for the world to witness, one woman actually blamed President Obama for racial tensions.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now this is the True Republican Party. Finally, we see who they are. One person said they HATE HIM for "dividing the races".
Well, the Republicans Confederate Party is 90% white. Obama had nothing to do with that. The KKK said they are disbanding because Republicans have adopted their policies on race.
The KKK may have started with Democrats, but the conservatives fled the Democratic Party in the middle 60's and took over the GOP which is why it's 90% white today. They couldn't stand the blacks joining.
They may hate all minorities,but the top three are still, gays, Muslims and blacks, in that order..

I love to see the REAL Republican Party. They may be the party of big business, but they are confederates first.

Last edited by a moderator:
boo = racist

Obama sucks = racist

impeach Obama = racist

we support sheriff Joe = racist

Bengahazi scandal = racist

yep, I can see the racism there :cuckoo:

that video showed not one racist comment and does not support the OP

another rdean lie?

"We have gone back so many years," Judy Burris told the Arizona Republic. "He's divided all the races. I hate him for that."

No, you hate him because he’s a democrat, no other reason.

No racism in that video.

When Bush was president, protest was the epitome of patriotism, remember?

Umm, if the description is accurate what's the problem? What do you think the "united negro college fund" promotes? What do you think the C in NAACP stands for? The ironic thing is that Obama doesn't have any connection to Americans who are actually descended from slaves. His father was an African communist bigamist anti-American. If the president would stop whining about race and stick around for a while to address some of the problems we have instead of escaping on trips and golfing adventures and expensive foreign jaunts the Country might be better off.

Last edited:
boo = racist

Obama sucks = racist

impeach Obama = racist

we support sheriff Joe = racist

Bengahazi scandal = racist

yep, I can see the racism there :cuckoo:

'Impeach the Half-White Muslim' - Not racist.

The right wing idiots should just admit it. They can't stand a black man in the white house.

Deano once again proves that he will pull the race card whenever he decides that he needs to start a thread...

Shame really.......

Obama Protesters in Arizona: 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' and 'Impeach the Half-White Muslim'

While their racism was on display for the world to witness, one woman actually blamed President Obama for racial tensions.

Now this is the True Republican Party. Finally, we see who they are. One person said they HATE HIM for "dividing the races".
Well, the Republicans Confederate Party is 90% white. Obama had nothing to do with that. The KKK said they are disbanding because Republicans have adopted their policies on race.
The KKK may have started with Democrats, but the conservatives fled the Democratic Party in the middle 60's and took over the GOP which is why it's 90% white today. They couldn't stand the blacks joining.
They may hate all minorities,but the top three are still, gays, Muslims and blacks, in that order..

I love to see the REAL Republican Party. They may be the party of big business, but they are confederates first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9wVLY9hRM8

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-obama-should-worry-us-all-2.html#post7660454

I love how Racists say that racism is something that Minorities have to get over.

I love how Racists say that racism is something that Minorities have to get over.

Link to the racist claims or list the exact time it is said and what was said, or admit you fabricated the whole thing.

The You Tube clip destroys your two linked stories, No such sign and no such song. Go figure Rdean and the left making shit up again.

Funny, I just watched the video you posted, I didn't here anyone singing racist songs or any racists signs,

Negged for lying.

Link to the racist claims or list the exact time it is said and what was said, or admit you fabricated the whole thing.

Oh, yea, I fabricated something reported on about a thousand sites.

Why pretend Republicans like black people? I thought you stood for "honesty"?

thumb_adf18ff332.jpg

Left to Right:
Senator Hiram R. Revels: Senator from Mississippi
Representative Benjamin S. Turner: Republican from Alabama
Representative Richard H. Cain: Republican from South Carolina
Representative Robert B. Elliot: Republican from South Carolina
Representative Josiah T. Walls: Republican from Florida
Representative Richard Allen: Republican from Texas
Representative Robert Smalls: Republican from South Carolina

Circa 1872

Forum List