GOP: 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' and 'Impeach the Half-White Muslim' "47 percent Negro"

I love how Racists say that racism is something that Minorities have to get over.

Link to the racist claims or list the exact time it is said and what was said, or admit you fabricated the whole thing.

Oh, yea, I fabricated something reported on about a thousand sites.

Why pretend Republicans like black people? I thought you stood for "honesty"?

Deano you are one of the most dishonest assholes on the site.......You talk nothing but BS propoganda and try to hide behind stupidity when called on it...

I don't pretend to like Black people at all...

It happens that I like most Americans, no matter their color. I might even like Mister Obama if he was in a different job, one that wasn't so far above his paygrade....

But you? no, I don't like liars........

"Bye bye Black Sheep" is not racist

In fact, the protesters debated whether they should sing that or "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star"

Deano once again proves that he will pull the race card whenever he decides that he needs to start a thread...

Shame really.......

he pulls the 90% shit even in non political threads....he actually brought in Republicans in the Religious section in a thread about...what it takes to get into heaven.....the only guy in i dont know how many posts....Obsession.....with Dean.....it aint no Perfume....

I love how Racists say that racism is something that Minorities have to get over.

Link to the racist claims or list the exact time it is said and what was said, or admit you fabricated the whole thing.

like you care about black people right Dean?.....black kids in your own city get killed all the time and yet where are your threads on them?.....instead we just see the 90% white bullshit......one thing you do stand for Dean....Dishonesty and spin....you are the master....

Deano you are one of the most dishonest assholes on the site.......You talk nothing but BS propoganda and try to hide behind stupidity when called on it...

I don't pretend to like Black people at all...

It happens that I like most Americans, no matter their color. I might even like Mister Obama if he was in a different job, one that wasn't so far above his paygrade....

But you? no, I don't like liars........

You talk nothing but BS propoganda and try to hide behind stupidity when called on it...

you notice that too Sarge?.....he thinks he is fooling everyone......"Huh?....What?.....the guy wonders why he gets treated like he does....

rdean, the true GOP has nothing to do with those who cry "black" and "mulatto" and "Kenyan" and "Muslim" and "Marxist".

True republicans disdain them as much as we disdain your politics of the far weirdo left.

Hmmm... weird... then could you please explain to me why I like Dr. Benjamin Carson and retired Marine Corp officer Allan West?

Obama Protesters in Arizona: 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' and 'Impeach the Half-White Muslim'

Republican protesters hold racist signs

While their racism was on display for the world to witness, one woman actually blamed President Obama for racial tensions.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now this is the True Republican Party. Finally, we see who they are. One person said they HATE HIM for "dividing the races".
Well, the Republicans Confederate Party is 90% white. Obama had nothing to do with that. The KKK said they are disbanding because Republicans have adopted their policies on race.
The KKK may have started with Democrats, but the conservatives fled the Democratic Party in the middle 60's and took over the GOP which is why it's 90% white today. They couldn't stand the blacks joining.
They may hate all minorities,but the top three are still, gays, Muslims and blacks, in that order..

I love to see the REAL Republican Party. They may be the party of big business, but they are confederates first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9wVLY9hRM8

Hey Liar, your video has no racist chants in it at all, or signs.

Funny how you liars keep saying the tea party is all a bunch of racists, but you can't back it up with any proof.

As for the low number of blacks in the Republican Party, it's not our fault that most blacks are either racists or welfare queens that want the handouts (D)-bags promise them.

Hmmm... weird... then could you please explain to me why I like Dr. Benjamin Carson and retired Marine Corp officer Allan West?

:eusa_hand:

Puhlease!

You must be a Dem or a Rep RINO of course!

:lol:

AND you're doing the 'white guilt' thing.

:eusa_angel:

boo = racist

Obama sucks = racist

impeach Obama = racist

we support sheriff Joe = racist

Bengahazi scandal = racist

yep, I can see the racism there :cuckoo:

'Impeach the Half-White Muslim' - Not racist.

The right wing idiots should just admit it. They can't stand a black man in the white house.
No one has ever explained to me why someone with one 'white' parent and one 'black' is called 'black' and not 'white' - or even the very obvious 'brown'.

Would you like to have a try?

boo = racist

Obama sucks = racist

impeach Obama = racist

The right wing idiots should just admit it. They can't stand a black man in the white house.
No one has ever explained to me why someone with one 'white' parent and one 'black' is called 'black' and not 'white' - or even the very obvious 'brown'.

I'll try
the answer is that affirmative action and black victimhood is beneficial

blackVictimhoodGig-300x269.jpg

boo = racist

Obama sucks = racist

impeach Obama = racist

The ""One Drop Rule".

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Legal-History-Color-Line-One-Drop/dp/0939479230]Legal History of the Color Line: The Rise and Triumph of the One-Drop Rule: Frank W Sweet: 9780939479238: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

I'll try
the answer is that affirmative action and black victimhood is beneficial

blackVictimhoodGig-300x269.jpg

Thank you Squeeze Berry, now I get it.

What is "Bye, Bye Blacksheep" ??

I have heard "Bah, Bah Blacksheep" and "Bye, Bye Blackbird"

Which song did they butcher?

Forum List

Back