GOP Candidates afraid MORE of the NRA than ISIL?

Yep, blame the criminal, not their tools. Also more children die going too and from school than at school. A local Houston area school had one dead, more than 20 injured today in a bus crash. Should we ban buses?

Nice circular arguments. Heard them all before. This is why we won't let you have a seat at the table.

Yeah, I know you regressives are allergic to facts, you ignore the greater threats to keep pushing your control agenda over the people that disagree with you. You can't legally require a criminal to register a firearm and I'll be damned if I will submit to a requirement no criminal can be subjected to. FOAD commie.

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. You won't follow laws because criminals won't? You already do. Do you take a gun into school? So right there we know you will be damned and you will submit to a requirement that criminals are subjected to. Unless of course you are telling us you sneak them in and then in that care you are a criminal.

See son, you won't have a say in the matter. The person who sells guns won't sell you one unless you've gone through the proper vetting process. i know you won't like it but that's beside the point.

I have no need to go to a school dumb ass, and I avoid businesses that declare themselves gun free zones. Also I have as much say in the matter as your lame ass. And just so you know, I can buy a gun anytime I want from an FFL dealer and he won't even call NICS, it takes about 20 minutes start to finish.

I know that's horrible and has to stop.

Why, I've been vetted by the feds several times and the State a couple of times, no problems, and I'm just a typical gun owner.

Nice circular arguments. Heard them all before. This is why we won't let you have a seat at the table.

Yeah, I know you regressives are allergic to facts, you ignore the greater threats to keep pushing your control agenda over the people that disagree with you. You can't legally require a criminal to register a firearm and I'll be damned if I will submit to a requirement no criminal can be subjected to. FOAD commie.

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. You won't follow laws because criminals won't? You already do. Do you take a gun into school? So right there we know you will be damned and you will submit to a requirement that criminals are subjected to. Unless of course you are telling us you sneak them in and then in that care you are a criminal.

See son, you won't have a say in the matter. The person who sells guns won't sell you one unless you've gone through the proper vetting process. i know you won't like it but that's beside the point.

I have no need to go to a school dumb ass, and I avoid businesses that declare themselves gun free zones. Also I have as much say in the matter as your lame ass. And just so you know, I can buy a gun anytime I want from an FFL dealer and he won't even call NICS, it takes about 20 minutes start to finish.

Why, I've been vetted by the feds several times and the State a couple of times, no problems, and I'm just a typical gun owner.

Good. Now lets do everyone that way. And once you've been vetted you can buy all the guns you want.

RIGHT ON Flash . These gun controllers are Enemies , once effective and Efficient Guns are gone out of Americans hands only the Gun Controllers and their taxpayer paid Agents and Employees will have effective and efficient guns Flash .
left-479869.JPG

Yea, look at what they are doing to the Canadians and Australians. LOL

History is full of examples of what happens when only the government and the crooks have the weapons to resist.

You pink pussy hat red flannel pajama snowflakes trust the government but not real Americans.

Just look what happen in Parkland when the people trusted the government to protect their children.

Look at what happened in Parkland when you trusted "real" Americans!!!

parkland-school-shooting-suspect-laughing-in-jail-1520431433-640x800.jpg

And seriously, I have been asking but won't get a straight answer. Why shouldn't North Korea get a nuclear weapon? They want one to protect themselves against the same government you don't trust.

Is that the kinda of rationalization you Libtards use to justify taking away our Constitutional rights? Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much for your stupidity.

It may be in the best interest of North Korea to have nuclear weapons from their standpoint. Just like it was in the best interest of that nutcase Cruz for there not to be anybody at the school capable of resisting him.

RIGHT ON Flash . These gun controllers are Enemies , once effective and Efficient Guns are gone out of Americans hands only the Gun Controllers and their taxpayer paid Agents and Employees will have effective and efficient guns Flash .
left-479869.JPG

History is full of examples of what happens when only the government and the crooks have the weapons to resist.

You pink pussy hat red flannel pajama snowflakes trust the government but not real Americans.

Just look what happen in Parkland when the people trusted the government to protect their children.

And seriously, I have been asking but won't get a straight answer. Why shouldn't North Korea get a nuclear weapon? They want one to protect themselves against the same government you don't trust.

Is that the kinda of rationalization you Libtards use to justify taking away our Constitutional rights? Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much for your stupidity.

It may be in the best interest of North Korea to have nuclear weapons from their standpoint. Just like it was in the best interest of that nutcase Cruz for there not to be anybody at the school capable of resisting him.

You didn't answer my question. If YOU don't trust your government why should North Korea? Using your arguments I don't see any reason why North Korea and every other sovereign nation shouldn't have a nuke.

I'm not kidding. If you think you need a gun, and you think I need a gun, why shouldn't everyone in the world have a gun? Are you worried a nut might get one? LIGHT BULB GOES OFF???

Good. Now lets do everyone that way. And once you've been vetted you can buy all the guns you want.

Well ignorant one, that was all done under current law, no registration or anything else required. Maybe your time would be better spent in getting folks to submit needed information to NICS.

You didn't answer my question. If YOU don't trust your government why should North Korea? Using your arguments I don't see any reason why North Korea and every other sovereign nation shouldn't have a nuke.

I'm not kidding. If you think you need a gun, and you think I need a gun, why shouldn't everyone in the world have a gun? Are you worried a nut might get one? LIGHT BULB GOES OFF???

I don't trust any government you moron. If I was North Korea I wouldn't trust the US government either.

The US Constitution provision to have the right to keep and bear arms does not apply to foreign countries, does it? Do you even know that?

Your stupid question assumes the North Koreans have the same interest towards the US government that an American citizen would have and that is batshit crazy. Your inability to understand the difference speaks volumes of the stupidity that we all know you Moon Bats suffer from. That is why we ridicule you so much. You are fucking idiots.

Do you have anything intelligent to add are you going to continue to be a moron?

I don't trust any government you moron. If I was North Korea I wouldn't trust the US government either.

The US Constitution provision to have the right to keep and bear arms does not apply to foreign countries, does it? Do you even know that?

Your stupid question assumes the North Koreans have the same interest towards the US government that an American citizen would have and that is batshit crazy. Your inability to understand the difference speaks volumes of the stupidity that we all know you Moon Bats suffer from. That is why we ridicule you so much. You are fucking idiots.

Do you have anything intelligent to add are you going to continue to be a moron?

Well I'm going to stop talking to you that's step one. Step two is to not give two shits what you said. LOL

Yeah...except for that little thing called the 5th Amendment.....

We already have the ability to do background checks on people buying guns.....we can already arrest any felon caught in possession of a gun.....that is all we need....we don't have a problem on that end.

The problem that we have? Democrats keep letting out the gun felons out of jail, over and over again after the police catch them with illegal guns......if you want to cut down on gun crime even more than we already have, then you need to get the democrats to stop releasing violent gun felons back onto the streets.

We already have the ability to do background checks on people buying guns.....we can already arrest any felon caught in possession of a gun.....that is all we need....we don't have a problem on that end.

The problem that we have? Democrats keep letting out the gun felons out of jail, over and over again after the police catch them with illegal guns......if you want to cut down on gun crime even more than we already have, then you need to get the democrats to stop releasing violent gun felons back onto the streets.

Have they been violent or were they just caught selling guns? Can you give an example of a "violent" gun seller that was let out early? And don't you guys have the power to pass some new laws? But you won't pass shit. You'll just talk in circles.

Do we have room for them in our prisons?

If they weren't ever violent you still want to lock them away for life?

I believe even the Koch brothers are trying to get prison reform passed. We need to let people out but you seem to be suggesting leaving them in for life.

No, this is a bad idea you just put forward. It's a bad old argument. Sorry try again.

My cousin is a felon and got caught with a gun in Florida. He even shot his roommate in the face with it. Bottom line, if he ever gets out of prison don't blame Democrats. That's a Republican state.

You mean the 5th and how it protects individuals from being compelled to be witnesses against themselves in criminal cases?

What criminal case?

You mean the 5th and how it protects individuals from being compelled to be witnesses against themselves in criminal cases?

What criminal case?

Your ignorance is showing again, a criminal was convicted for having an unregistered gun in a commie State, the supreme court threw out the conviction because a felon can't register a gun without incriminating themselves, a violation of the 5th.

What ever became of G5000? Haven't seen him and a search produces nothing. Did he get banned?

View attachment 182222
No one ever said we could stop every shooter.

Oh, and look what happened at one point during the rampage

........Next, Cho went across the hall and into room 207, where instructor Jamie Bishop was teaching German. Cho shot at a student, then at Bishop, then at the rest of the students, killing Bishop and four students; six students were wounded.

If he had more powerful guns he probably would have killed more.

And if you hadn't disarmed everyone, he may have been shot before he could kill any of them.

You have no plan at all other than disarm honest citizens, let's pretend shooters can't buy illegal guns. Just wait for the cops who sat outside and waited for the shooting to stop so they could direct traffic and draw lines around the victims.

Great plan. Wow, we could have used you in WWII in Europe

Your solution is to give everyone a death ray gun and you feel safe because you are carrying one? Stupid.

Now I see why North Korea wants a nuke. How can you argue with them? You would have to be a hypocrite.
Not only that, but they are also not pushing for the right to own functional artillery weapons, although the 2nd amendment does not specify what kind of arms.

They were perfectly legal when the 2nd was adopted, it hasn't changed.

You couldn't be a bigger blowhard nincompoop if you tried.

Which is why they put the word "musket" in the 2nd, right? No wait, they didn't. Speaking of a big blowhard nincompoop

How about a reasonable amendment limiting things like assault rifles?

Think about how valuable your assault rifle will be when they don’t make them anymore. Then crazy random lunitic kids won’t get their hands on them anymore

We did get rid of assault rifles, for ten years. The conclusion was it didn't make a difference.

You probably know nothing about guns, so let me explain:

An AR is a semi-automatic weapon.
Most handguns are semi-automatic weapons.
Both shoot rounds as fast as you can squeeze the trigger.

That being said, can you tell me what a "assault" rifle ban would do?

What's hilarious is that booboo says he's a gun owner, he owns lots of guns. That's how he knows that guns emanate an aura of evil and no one should be allowed to own them

Except government, that would be fine
Yes I’ve purchased guns and I was horrified by how easy it was to buy one

Tissue?

Would you say that to one of the parents who’s kids got mowed down?

What would you tell them?

Government should never prevent anyone from defending teachers from defending themselves and their students again.

What would you tell them? Your plan was to wait for government? Oops ...

View attachment 182222
And if you hadn't disarmed everyone, he may have been shot before he could kill any of them.

You have no plan at all other than disarm honest citizens, let's pretend shooters can't buy illegal guns. Just wait for the cops who sat outside and waited for the shooting to stop so they could direct traffic and draw lines around the victims.

Great plan. Wow, we could have used you in WWII in Europe

Your solution is to give everyone a death ray gun and you feel safe because you are carrying one? Stupid.

Now I see why North Korea wants a nuke. How can you argue with them? You would have to be a hypocrite.
Not only that, but they are also not pushing for the right to own functional artillery weapons, although the 2nd amendment does not specify what kind of arms.

They were perfectly legal when the 2nd was adopted, it hasn't changed.

You couldn't be a bigger blowhard nincompoop if you tried.
I really would like to know what usmb gun nuts would say if it were their schools that got shot up.

I know it’s true we can’t stop all shootings. But neither can these good guys with guns.

Dude, you're the one who said WAIT FOR GOVERNMENT TO SAVE YOU. They were out directing traffic and waiting for the shooter to stop shooting. Gawd you're stupid. Your answer his more of same

Last edited:
Tissue?

Would you say that to one of the parents who’s kids got mowed down?

What would you tell them?

Yep, blame the criminal, not their tools. Also more children die going too and from school than at school. A local Houston area school had one dead, more than 20 injured today in a bus crash. Should we ban buses?

You don't know what a circular argument is. That made no sense.

The question is why you would want to deny teachers and administrators the right to defend themselves and their students and you'd leave the job up to the government who failed miserably repeatedly in Florida. Just mind bendingly pathetic subservience?

Circular goes like this. Lets use global warming as an example.

a. It's a myth
b. It's not that big of a deal
c. Nothing we can do about it
d. It's too late
a. It's a myth.

See you are making an argument I already heard 10 years ago. So you have circled back to it I see. LOL

It wasn't my argument. And that you heard why you were wrong 10 years ago doesn't make it circular

left-479869.JPG

Yeah, well if Cruz doesn't get executed, gets out of prison and runs for President, then we'll talk about it.

Until then, the US has no reason in the world to attack NK. Nobody does really. It's just an excuse to get nukes to put them in the same game as the US and other nuclear countries. It's just a power struggle.

Forum List

Back