GOP Candidates afraid MORE of the NRA than ISIL?

You don’t even know why you want 20 round clips? You want to match what the USA military has. I thought you knew that talking point
Lol
The military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment, Anyway they would never use the military for firearm confiscation in the first place they will use the CIA and such...
And they are called magazines not Clips you fucking retard
Police don’t want everyone carrying a gun. And since police typically identify as republicans I think secretly neither do republicans.

Show me the military wants every citizen carrying assault rifles. I think you made that up
My best customers are military, police and fire, firearm ownership is a right.
Ars are just sporting rifles...
Ask your cop buddies if they would like the law passed where everyone and anyone can carry a gun, not have to say they have a gun in the car, not have to take a class to be legal to carry that gun. ASK THEM!

Not one of your cop buddies would like the laws to be this way. They do NOT want everyone carrying a firearm.

The people who pull people over and give them speeding tickets and raise their insurance rates do NOT want the people they pull over armed.

I've seen cops shit their pants when my buddies tell them they have a gun in the car. They literally shit themselves.
Lol
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard I think… They have no fear of legal firearm ownership. Why would they? They aren’t fucking cowards..
Now I know you are fos and talking out of your ass. Cops who pull people over and give them tickets know the general population should not be armed to the teeth.

Thousands of students are expected to file out of their classrooms to join the National School Walkout, a massive protest organized by Youth EMPOWER, a branch of young activists affiliated with the Women’s March.

Time for cons to start bashing Youth EMPOWER. Who's behind it? George Soros? lol

Lol
The military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment, Anyway they would never use the military for firearm confiscation in the first place they will use the CIA and such...
Police don’t want everyone carrying a gun. And since police typically identify as republicans I think secretly neither do republicans.

Show me the military wants every citizen carrying assault rifles. I think you made that up
Ask your cop buddies if they would like the law passed where everyone and anyone can carry a gun, not have to say they have a gun in the car, not have to take a class to be legal to carry that gun. ASK THEM!

Not one of your cop buddies would like the laws to be this way. They do NOT want everyone carrying a firearm.

The people who pull people over and give them speeding tickets and raise their insurance rates do NOT want the people they pull over armed.

I've seen cops shit their pants when my buddies tell them they have a gun in the car. They literally shit themselves.
Lol
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard I think… They have no fear of legal firearm ownership. Why would they? They aren’t fucking cowards..
Now I know you are fos and talking out of your ass. Cops who pull people over and give them tickets know the general population should not be armed to the teeth.

You’re thinking of progressives in urban areas, they are crazy...

Lol

They are American citizens too yes?

Progressive in urban areas don't count?

Maybe we should just pass a law only conservative Republican asshole pussies can have guns.

Lol

Maybe we should just pass a law only conservative Republican asshole pussies can have guns.

Firearm ownership is none of my business, none of your business and certainly none of the fucking Federal governments business

Lol

Firearm ownership is none of my business, none of your business and certainly none of the fucking Federal governments business

Now that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Yet you still stay here.

Now where did I imply that I need to arm myself because the "USA" is going to attack me? Did you just make this up or do you have me confused with another poster?

The reason I arm myself is because of Democrats. Democrats are very dangerous and violent people.
You don’t even know why you want 20 round clips? You want to match what the USA military has. I thought you knew that talking point
Lol

Where do you live at........ Mayberry?

Police now have extensive training in dealing with armed citizenry. In our state, the police hated the idea of having CCW laws at first. As time went on, their opinions changed.

Before a police officer exits his car, he calls in the license plate and states his location. Dispatch immediately responds if the driver has a license to carry. This is why I have doubts about the story of your friends.

What police have learned is that CCW holders have gone through an extensive background check in order to obtain their license. It's reassuring to an officer that he is in the presence of a totally law abiding citizen. As for passengers in the vehicle, it's a birds of a feather assumption.

The fact of the matter is statistics show that CCW holders get in less trouble with the law than police officers themselves. CCW holders have such a small percentage of law breakers or gun violaters than any other group in the country.

Yeah, well if Cruz doesn't get executed, gets out of prison and runs for President, then we'll talk about it.

Until then, the US has no reason in the world to attack NK. Nobody does really. It's just an excuse to get nukes to put them in the same game as the US and other nuclear countries. It's just a power struggle.
Not the point. Then the USA has no reason in the world to attack you yet you feel compelled to arm yourself against her. Why would Korea feel safe if its citizens are so violent.

I wouldn’t want western culture in my country either

Yet you still stay here.

Now where did I imply that I need to arm myself because the "USA" is going to attack me? Did you just make this up or do you have me confused with another poster?

The reason I arm myself is because of Democrats. Democrats are very dangerous and violent people.

I like larger magazines because I don't have to reload them as often. My .9mm has a 15 round magazine and if ever involved in gun fight with multiple people, I'll need every one of those rounds.

Firing a gun is not like you see in the movies. Most of the bullets you fire will miss your target; even more so if you're running and the adrenaline is pumping at full speed. The further away your target, the more you will miss your target.

These Moon Bat do not understand guns at all.

Like you said the only thing they know about guns is what they see in the movies and the lies that they hear on CNN and MSMBC.

I have a friend who is a firearms expert. He was the NCOIC in charge of the Marine Competition Marksman Team when he served in the Marine Corps. He has trained the FBI, Olympic shooters and all kinds of law enforcement. He has won the shooting at Camp Parry and has numerous State and national awards. The man knows how to shoot.

At one time he served as a policeman in Tampa. He got into a shoot out one night with a bad guy. At that time he carried a 1911. He said he went through four seven round magazines and never once hit the bad guy. His partner also went through several magazines before finally hitting the guy.

There is a great video on You Tube about a policeman talking about a shootout he had with a bad guy and needing the high capacity magazines. He also said it is not like what you see in the movies.

If you ever are in a situation where you need a gun then you need as much firepower and as much ammo as you can have because unless you are really really really trained well you are going to miss most of the time.

Exactly. That's why so many innocents get killed in drive-by shootings. These lowlifes have little experience using a firearm and like many on the left, think it's as easy as pulling the trigger. What happens is they often miss their target and kill some kid in their living room eating a bowl of Lucky Charms.

As we were taught in class, hitting your target is easy when it's not shooting back. It's a whole different situation when you are shooting to stay alive.

Ray must have spent 2009-2010 under his bed clutching his guns (hope he had chips and a urinal.)
And since we don’t like guns it’s laughable when ray says we are dangerous and violent

What's laughable about it?

If I have to go to my convenience store at night, do you think I take my gun because I'm scared a Republican will rob the place, hit me over the head with his gun, and steal my money? No. Republicans don't do those kinds of things.

Or if I have to make an ATM deposit at night. Do you think I'm worried about a conservative wedging in between my car and the ATM machine forcing me to withdraw the maximum at gun point? No, no, no. Conservatives don't do those kinds of things--Democrats do those kinds of things.

So you see, if we ever want to get rid of guns in this country, we would have to get rid of Democrats first. And since that can't be done Lord knows we've tried Americans need to be able to protect themselves with deadly force.

Lol

Lol

Some places unless you have a CC, you cannot have handguns a vehicle. Here in LA even if you have a CC, you have to state to the officer that there is a weapon in the vehicle.

Lol

Now that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

You heard? Voices talking to you again?

Not the point. Then the USA has no reason in the world to attack you yet you feel compelled to arm yourself against her. Why would Korea feel safe if its citizens are so violent.

Yet you still stay here.

I like larger magazines because I don't have to reload them as often. My .9mm has a 15 round magazine and if ever involved in gun fight with multiple people, I'll need every one of those rounds.

Firing a gun is not like you see in the movies. Most of the bullets you fire will miss your target; even more so if you're running and the adrenaline is pumping at full speed. The further away your target, the more you will miss your target.

These Moon Bat do not understand guns at all.

Like you said the only thing they know about guns is what they see in the movies and the lies that they hear on CNN and MSMBC.

I have a friend who is a firearms expert. He was the NCOIC in charge of the Marine Competition Marksman Team when he served in the Marine Corps. He has trained the FBI, Olympic shooters and all kinds of law enforcement. He has won the shooting at Camp Parry and has numerous State and national awards. The man knows how to shoot.

At one time he served as a policeman in Tampa. He got into a shoot out one night with a bad guy. At that time he carried a 1911. He said he went through four seven round magazines and never once hit the bad guy. His partner also went through several magazines before finally hitting the guy.

There is a great video on You Tube about a policeman talking about a shootout he had with a bad guy and needing the high capacity magazines. He also said it is not like what you see in the movies.

If you ever are in a situation where you need a gun then you need as much firepower and as much ammo as you can have because unless you are really really really trained well you are going to miss most of the time.

Exactly. That's why so many innocents get killed in drive-by shootings. These lowlifes have little experience using a firearm and like many on the left, think it's as easy as pulling the trigger. What happens is they often miss their target and kill some kid in their living room eating a bowl of Lucky Charms.

As we were taught in class, hitting your target is easy when it's not shooting back. It's a whole different situation when you are shooting to stay alive.
You mean unlucky charms

Ray must have spent 2009-2010 under his bed clutching his guns (hope he had chips and a urinal.)
And since we don’t like guns it’s laughable when ray says we are dangerous and violent

What's laughable about it?

If I have to go to my convenience store at night, do you think I take my gun because I'm scared a Republican will rob the place, hit me over the head with his gun, and steal my money? No. Republicans don't do those kinds of things.

Or if I have to make an ATM deposit at night. Do you think I'm worried about a conservative wedging in between my car and the ATM machine forcing me to withdraw the maximum at gun point? No, no, no. Conservatives don't do those kinds of things--Democrats do those kinds of things.

So you see, if we ever want to get rid of guns in this country, we would have to get rid of Democrats first. And since that can't be done Lord knows we've tried Americans need to be able to protect themselves with deadly force.
Don’t ban abortion then.

Look at what happened in Parkland when you trusted "real" Americans!!!

parkland-school-shooting-suspect-laughing-in-jail-1520431433-640x800.jpg

And seriously, I have been asking but won't get a straight answer. Why shouldn't North Korea get a nuclear weapon? They want one to protect themselves against the same government you don't trust.

Yeah, well if Cruz doesn't get executed, gets out of prison and runs for President, then we'll talk about it.

Until then, the US has no reason in the world to attack NK. Nobody does really. It's just an excuse to get nukes to put them in the same game as the US and other nuclear countries. It's just a power struggle.

Yet you still stay here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------FREE COUNTRY , Factory mags of different capacities are available . My view is that if the police or military can use different capacity mags then so can their employers that pay their wages .

Forum List

Back