GOP Candidates afraid MORE of the NRA than ISIL?

View attachment 182222
No one ever said we could stop every shooter.

Oh, and look what happened at one point during the rampage

........Next, Cho went across the hall and into room 207, where instructor Jamie Bishop was teaching German. Cho shot at a student, then at Bishop, then at the rest of the students, killing Bishop and four students; six students were wounded.

If he had more powerful guns he probably would have killed more.

And if you hadn't disarmed everyone, he may have been shot before he could kill any of them.

You have no plan at all other than disarm honest citizens, let's pretend shooters can't buy illegal guns. Just wait for the cops who sat outside and waited for the shooting to stop so they could direct traffic and draw lines around the victims.

Great plan. Wow, we could have used you in WWII in Europe

Your solution is to give everyone a death ray gun and you feel safe because you are carrying one? Stupid.

Now I see why North Korea wants a nuke. How can you argue with them? You would have to be a hypocrite.
Not only that, but they are also not pushing for the right to own functional artillery weapons, although the 2nd amendment does not specify what kind of arms.

They were perfectly legal when the 2nd was adopted, it hasn't changed.

You couldn't be a bigger blowhard nincompoop if you tried.

Well if you believe what you posted, why didn't YOUR people file for a constitutional amendment when they had leadership instead of spending all their time on Commie Care?

You mean because if you make "assault rifles" illegal, no one can get them?

BTW, you claimed you're a gun owner. That would mean to any reasonable person that you're not a stick up your ass idiot who doesn't grasp what "assault rifles" are. Didn't think that one through, did you. As if you ever do
Someone earlier mentioned Virginia tech shooter. Then there’s this kid in Florida.

And remember the recent military guy who had assault charges against him? And didn’t the fbi screw up?

So clearly we give anyone a gun in this country. You can have all the guns you want once you pass the universal background check every gun owner must go through

If government had done it's job, he would have failed the background check.

Your answer, Trust Government with your LIFE!!!!

The government that waited outside directing traffic DURING the shooting.

You're ONE stupid BITCH
Look at what your way produces. The most crazy gun nut violent cultures.

I used to think Muslims were uncivilized with their suicide bombs. We are almost no better.

Like I said I’ll live with the results either way but it is obvious something has to change. Even if it’s not banning 20 round clips or making every gun owner go through a more thorough background check, something needs to change and republicans offer nothing

How about we try putting discipline back in our homes and schools and actually teach kids there are consequences for bad actions other than a time out? And teaching there are winners and losers in games and life instead of giving out participation trophies. That would be one hell of a good start.

How do you legislate that bonehead?
Maybe the republicans way will demand parents start being responsible? That means if your 19 year old is unhinged and has access to your guns you are responsible. If not criminal then civilly

Exactly that the 2nd amendment does not specify what kind of arms. We have every right to specify it. The process is 2/3, 2/3 and 3/4.

I'd have no problem with a reasonable amendment limiting things like nuclear weapons and that sort of thing. But that would need to come with a reasonable end to the unreasonable 2nd amendment restrictions government is doing now
How about a reasonable amendment limiting things like assault rifles?

Think about how valuable your assault rifle will be when they don’t make them anymore. Then crazy random lunitic kids won’t get their hands on them anymore

We did get rid of assault rifles, for ten years. The conclusion was it didn't make a difference.

You probably know nothing about guns, so let me explain:

An AR is a semi-automatic weapon.
Most handguns are semi-automatic weapons.
Both shoot rounds as fast as you can squeeze the trigger.

That being said, can you tell me what a "assault" rifle ban would do?

What's hilarious is that booboo says he's a gun owner, he owns lots of guns. That's how he knows that guns emanate an aura of evil and no one should be allowed to own them

Except government, that would be fine
Yes I’ve purchased guns and I was horrified by how easy it was to buy one

Tissue?

You’ll cry when we eventually pass laws but you’ll live and hey, so will the children

Exactly that the 2nd amendment does not specify what kind of arms. We have every right to specify it. The process is 2/3, 2/3 and 3/4.

I'd have no problem with a reasonable amendment limiting things like nuclear weapons and that sort of thing. But that would need to come with a reasonable end to the unreasonable 2nd amendment restrictions government is doing now

Think about how valuable your assault rifle will be when they don’t make them anymore. Then crazy random lunitic kids won’t get their hands on them anymore

We did get rid of assault rifles, for ten years. The conclusion was it didn't make a difference.

What's hilarious is that booboo says he's a gun owner, he owns lots of guns. That's how he knows that guns emanate an aura of evil and no one should be allowed to own them

Tissue?

Would you say that to one of the parents who’s kids got mowed down?

What would you tell them?

View attachment 182222

........Next, Cho went across the hall and into room 207, where instructor Jamie Bishop was teaching German. Cho shot at a student, then at Bishop, then at the rest of the students, killing Bishop and four students; six students were wounded.

And if you hadn't disarmed everyone, he may have been shot before he could kill any of them.

You have no plan at all other than disarm honest citizens, let's pretend shooters can't buy illegal guns. Just wait for the cops who sat outside and waited for the shooting to stop so they could direct traffic and draw lines around the victims.

Your solution is to give everyone a death ray gun and you feel safe because you are carrying one? Stupid.

Now I see why North Korea wants a nuke. How can you argue with them? You would have to be a hypocrite.
Not only that, but they are also not pushing for the right to own functional artillery weapons, although the 2nd amendment does not specify what kind of arms.

I really would like to know what usmb gun nuts would say if it were their schools that got shot up.

I know it’s true we can’t stop all shootings. But neither can these good guys with guns.

Someone earlier mentioned Virginia tech shooter. Then there’s this kid in Florida.

And remember the recent military guy who had assault charges against him? And didn’t the fbi screw up?

So clearly we give anyone a gun in this country. You can have all the guns you want once you pass the universal background check every gun owner must go through

You're ONE stupid BITCH

I used to think Muslims were uncivilized with their suicide bombs. We are almost no better.

Like I said I’ll live with the results either way but it is obvious something has to change. Even if it’s not banning 20 round clips or making every gun owner go through a more thorough background check, something needs to change and republicans offer nothing

How about we try putting discipline back in our homes and schools and actually teach kids there are consequences for bad actions other than a time out? And teaching there are winners and losers in games and life instead of giving out participation trophies. That would be one hell of a good start.

Maybe the republicans way will demand parents start being responsible? That means if your 19 year old is unhinged and has access to your guns you are responsible. If not criminal then civilly
--------------------------------------------------- 18 year old is responsible for his own actions Sealy and Reasonable !!

Last edited:
View attachment 182222

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- AR15 is modern Americas 21st Century Musket Reasonable !!

and the only answer is for Americans to fight and not give an inch to the Gun Controllers and to keep politicians in fear of the NRA and similar Pro Gun Orgs !!

I hope all politicians are scared shithless of the consequences of doing oppressive actions to reduce our Constitutional rights.

God bless the NRA for holding politicians accountable for being against Liberty. Our Founding Fathers, who sacrificed so much to gain the right to keep and bear arms, would be proud.

RIGHT ON Flash . These gun controllers are Enemies , once effective and Efficient Guns are gone out of Americans hands only the Gun Controllers and their taxpayer paid Agents and Employees will have effective and efficient guns Flash .

You're ONE stupid BITCH

--------------------------------------------------- 18 year old is responsible for his own actions Sealy and Reasonable !!

Rex is out?

RIGHT ON Flash . These gun controllers are Enemies , once effective and Efficient Guns are gone out of Americans hands only the Gun Controllers and their taxpayer paid Agents and Employees will have effective and efficient guns Flash .
----------------------------------------------------- but Wayne LaPeire and NRA is in Sealy !!

Have your Congressman write up a bill to amend the Constitution, I’d be all for that.

That will never go anywhere

AMENDMENTS on the second or First or others . [I highlight / mention the 2 because they are easy to understand . I don't think that Amendments can happen as these RIGHTS and others preexisted the USA Constitution and are 'unalienable' / can't be removed or altered . I only mention the 2 RIGHTS but there are more enumerated RIGHTS that can't be touched by an Amendment by a government that follows the Constitution .

Tissue?

Yep, blame the criminal, not their tools. Also more children die going too and from school than at school. A local Houston area school had one dead, more than 20 injured today in a bus crash. Should we ban buses?

Last edited:
left-479869.JPG

Tissue?

Yep, blame the criminal, not their tools. Also more children die going too and from school than at school. A local Houston area school had one dead, more than 20 injured today in a bus crash. Should we ban buses?

But it was the gun's fault?

Tissue?

But it was the gun's fault?

Yeah, like it's the hammers fault when I hit a finger when driving a nail. Damn hammer. LMAO

Tissue?

Nice circular arguments. Heard them all before. This is why we won't let you have a seat at the table.

Forum List

Back