GOP Candidates afraid MORE of the NRA than ISIL?

In the same way that many right wing politicians "accuse" Obama of not wanting to you certain terms when linking terrorism to Islam, these same politicians are afraid of the ire from the NRA in openly stating that any individual who is suspected of terrorist plotting should NOT be allowed to buy automatic weapons or explosive materials.

Whereas Obama does not (rightfully) want us to offend the 1.8 billion Muslims on this planet by tacitly stating that terrorists acts are inspired just by religiosity, GOP candidates are reluctant to "offend" the insanity posed by the powerful NRA lobby in denying ANYONE the right to buy weapons whose only purpose is to kill other human beings..........Go figure.

You can call 911 when some ISIL fruitloop gives you trouble ... I'll call 911 as well, and tell them to send the meatwagon ... :thup:

Your solution is to give everyone a death ray gun and you feel safe because you are carrying one? Stupid.

Now I see why North Korea wants a nuke. How can you argue with them? You would have to be a hypocrite.
Not only that, but they are also not pushing for the right to own functional artillery weapons, although the 2nd amendment does not specify what kind of arms.

Exactly that the 2nd amendment does not specify what kind of arms. We have every right to specify it. The process is 2/3, 2/3 and 3/4.

I'd have no problem with a reasonable amendment limiting things like nuclear weapons and that sort of thing. But that would need to come with a reasonable end to the unreasonable 2nd amendment restrictions government is doing now
How about a reasonable amendment limiting things like assault rifles?

Think about how valuable your assault rifle will be when they don’t make them anymore. Then crazy random lunitic kids won’t get their hands on them anymore

We did get rid of assault rifles, for ten years. The conclusion was it didn't make a difference.

You probably know nothing about guns, so let me explain:

An AR is a semi-automatic weapon.
Most handguns are semi-automatic weapons.
Both shoot rounds as fast as you can squeeze the trigger.

That being said, can you tell me what a "assault" rifle ban would do?

What's hilarious is that booboo says he's a gun owner, he owns lots of guns. That's how he knows that guns emanate an aura of evil and no one should be allowed to own them

Except government, that would be fine
No one said that. Is that what you heard?

Your solution is to give everyone a death ray gun and you feel safe because you are carrying one? Stupid.

Now I see why North Korea wants a nuke. How can you argue with them? You would have to be a hypocrite.
Not only that, but they are also not pushing for the right to own functional artillery weapons, although the 2nd amendment does not specify what kind of arms.

Exactly that the 2nd amendment does not specify what kind of arms. We have every right to specify it. The process is 2/3, 2/3 and 3/4.

I'd have no problem with a reasonable amendment limiting things like nuclear weapons and that sort of thing. But that would need to come with a reasonable end to the unreasonable 2nd amendment restrictions government is doing now

Think about how valuable your assault rifle will be when they don’t make them anymore. Then crazy random lunitic kids won’t get their hands on them anymore

You mean because if you make "assault rifles" illegal, no one can get them?

BTW, you claimed you're a gun owner. That would mean to any reasonable person that you're not a stick up your ass idiot who doesn't grasp what "assault rifles" are. Didn't think that one through, did you. As if you ever do
Someone earlier mentioned Virginia tech shooter. Then there’s this kid in Florida.

And remember the recent military guy who had assault charges against him? And didn’t the fbi screw up?

So clearly we give anyone a gun in this country. You can have all the guns you want once you pass the universal background check every gun owner must go through

If government had done it's job, he would have failed the background check.

Your answer, Trust Government with your LIFE!!!!

The government that waited outside directing traffic DURING the shooting.

You're ONE stupid BITCH

We did get rid of assault rifles, for ten years. The conclusion was it didn't make a difference.

What's hilarious is that booboo says he's a gun owner, he owns lots of guns. That's how he knows that guns emanate an aura of evil and no one should be allowed to own them

No one said that. Is that what you heard?

That's what you said

BTW, you claimed you're a gun owner. That would mean to any reasonable person that you're not a stick up your ass idiot who doesn't grasp what "assault rifles" are. Didn't think that one through, did you. As if you ever do
Someone earlier mentioned Virginia tech shooter. Then there’s this kid in Florida.

And remember the recent military guy who had assault charges against him? And didn’t the fbi screw up?

So clearly we give anyone a gun in this country. You can have all the guns you want once you pass the universal background check every gun owner must go through

You're ONE stupid BITCH
Look at what your way produces. The most crazy gun nut violent cultures.

I used to think Muslims were uncivilized with their suicide bombs. We are almost no better.

Like I said I’ll live with the results either way but it is obvious something has to change. Even if it’s not banning 20 round clips or making every gun owner go through a more thorough background check, something needs to change and republicans offer nothing

Yes I’ve purchased guns and I was horrified by how easy it was to buy one

Planned Parenthood receives government money from the taxpayers. The NRA does not. So of course PP is going to give to everybody to keep their stipend coming in.

"Brilliant" comparison there, moron......Let's see:

P.P. saves quite a few women from cervical or breast cancers and is subsidized by the Feds......(abortion services are NOT paid by the government....so, don't go there.)

Whereas, the NRA gets money from gun manufacturers to ensure that weapons are easily bought by virtually ANYONE who wants such weapons.....

If you can;tell the difference between those TWO provided services......then you best go play with your guns some more.

Last edited:
Now, as for the 2nd Amendment, it was never created for: A. Hunting. or, B. Sport Shooting.
It's entire purpose is so that "ALL" citizens within a state, may own firearms so that they "may' provide for a militia in their state to protect against any tyrannical government, whether that government be foreign OR DOMESTIC. And, considering how the far-left is headed, a tyrannical home grown government is a good possibility.

Speaks rather poorly about our armed forces when a bunch of fucked up white supremacists with their cute guns are ready, willing and able to take them on .....and beat them........lol

Last edited:
To be honest, I do wish we could get rid of Islam. It's a hideous, evil religion.
Now, as for the 2nd Amendment, it was never created for: A. Hunting. or, B. Sport Shooting.
It's entire purpose is so that "ALL" citizens within a state, may own firearms so that they "may' provide for a militia in their state to protect against any tyrannical government, whether that government be foreign OR DOMESTIC. And, considering how the far-left is headed, a tyrannical home grown government is a good possibility.

Speaks rather poorly about our armed forces when a bunch of fucked up white supremacists with their cute guns is ready, willing and able to take them on .....and beat them........lol

Yeah, not to mention all the weapons our military is hiding that the idiots don't even know about.

Planned Parenthood receives government money from the taxpayers. The NRA does not. So of course PP is going to give to everybody to keep their stipend coming in.

"Brilliant" comparison there, moron......Let's see:

P.P. saves quite a few women from cervical or breast cancers and is subsidized by the Feds......(abortion services are NOT paid by the government....so, don't go there.)

Whereas, the NRA gets money from gun manufacturers to ensure that weapons are easily bought by virtually ANYONE who wants such weapons.....

If you can;tell the difference between those TWO provided services......then you best go play with your guns some more.

Yes, PP saves women from breast cancer, but PP also kills more than 300,000 American babies a year that our tax dollars pay for. And if you disagree, tell me HTF PP can separate government money from any other money. Accounting tricks doesn't mean squat.

Yes, the NRA gets money from manufacturers that support their business. What's wrong with that? The NRA doesn't make laws in this country.

Like I said I’ll live with the results either way but it is obvious something has to change. Even if it’s not banning 20 round clips or making every gun owner go through a more thorough background check, something needs to change and republicans offer nothing

After the Vegas shooting, that's all we heard about was banning high capacity magazines (calling them clips shows you're an amateur). But notice how nobody on the left brought up those magazines after the school shooting? Want to know why? Because he didn't use any high capacity magazines.

So if we had a ban on high capacity magazines, would the left have been satisfied at the amount of kids Cruz killed?

No one ever said we could stop every shooter.

Oh, and look what happened at one point during the rampage

........Next, Cho went across the hall and into room 207, where instructor Jamie Bishop was teaching German. Cho shot at a student, then at Bishop, then at the rest of the students, killing Bishop and four students; six students were wounded.

If he had more powerful guns he probably would have killed more.

And if you hadn't disarmed everyone, he may have been shot before he could kill any of them.

You have no plan at all other than disarm honest citizens, let's pretend shooters can't buy illegal guns. Just wait for the cops who sat outside and waited for the shooting to stop so they could direct traffic and draw lines around the victims.

Great plan. Wow, we could have used you in WWII in Europe

Have your Congressman write up a bill to amend the Constitution, I’d be all for that.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You're ONE stupid BITCH

I used to think Muslims were uncivilized with their suicide bombs. We are almost no better.

Re-read your post when you sober up and you'll know why I couldn't answer your incoherent crap

I’m not afraid of ISIL nor am I afraid of the NRA. ISIL iosing power and steam. The NRA is not a threat to the Constitution. Seems to be afraid of either. You don’t need to fear too much of anything, you do need to beware of those that want to strip you of your rights, those are those you need to fight.

Yes I’ve purchased guns and I was horrified by how easy it was to buy one

Imagine if you're that horrified you could buy guns how horrified other people would be at the thought.

Thank the Lord that we can buy guns if you're armed. Praise Jesus

You're ONE stupid BITCH

Re-read your post when you sober up and you'll know why I couldn't answer your incoherent crap

The left keeps trying to claim that something needs to change, I agree. However, we have had guns for 200 plus years and only now mass shootings are starting up. If it were the guns, then why have mass shootings been minimal and only now becoming more prevalent?

What has changed in the last 25 years that has caused more mass shootings? It hasn’t been the guns, to blame guns is a lazy way to deal with a much bigger and deeper problem, the left doesn’t want to deal with it, they want the easy way out.

You're ONE stupid BITCH

The left keeps trying to claim that something needs to change, I agree. However, we have had guns for 200 plus years and only now mass shootings are starting up. If it were the guns, then why have mass shootings been minimal and only now becoming more prevalent?

What has changed in the last 25 years that has caused more mass shootings? It hasn’t been the guns, to blame guns is a lazy way to deal with a much bigger and deeper problem, the left doesn’t want to deal with it, they want the easy way out.

Because it's not the guns I've never seen a gun load itself and go and shoot somebody

You're ONE stupid BITCH

Because it's not the guns I've never seen a gun load itself and go and shoot somebody

And have you ever seen a criminal say OMG, I'm not going to shoot someone because that would be a crime?

Forum List

Back