GOP Candidates afraid MORE of the NRA than ISIL?

Hillary getting $145 million and Russians getting 20% of our uranium is the definition of quid pro quo.

Track down if even ONE ounce of US uranium has gone to Russia, nitwit...............LOL

Where did I say it went to Russia?

You need to address what I said, not what you want me to have said

I know gun lovers (Me) who don't like the NRA. And I know I'm not alone. We want our guns but we want common sense legislation. Not cowards afraid of this radical terrorist organization that you happen to be a member of.

Not BLM but the NRA is the the terrorist organization. Not occupy Walstreet it's the GOP who are bending us over because of stupid voters.

You'd melt down and cry if you ever touched a gun. Why do leftists insist on the idiotic lie that you're all gun owners, that's how you know that guns emanate an aura of evil?

And BLM isn't a terrorist organization, the NRA is. Just more empty, leftist rhetoric.

If the Democrats do a survey about you, have them send it to me and I'll vouch for you that you actually believe what they tell you to believe and immediately parrot it at every opportunity

You will never stop someone from shooting up a place with one of these

or

Just stop making these WMD's

20 rounds? Not necessary except to wipe out a bunch of people at a mall.

Because a 10 round mag takes how long to swap out?

Bad argument. It takes anywhere from a couple seconds to 20 seconds. And that time can make all the difference in the world.

Oh, and since you don't think it makes a difference then you won't mind us making 20 round clips illegal? Because only being allowed a 10 won't slow you down at all you say right? So that's a win win. It'll make us feel better and won't slow you down at all.

How about this? Since there is no difference to you between a 10 and 20 then how about we only allow 5 rounds? That won't slow you down either right?

So now you see why we should make 20 round clips illegal? Of course you do. Because you know you can kill a lot more people with a 20 round clip than you can 2 10's. Fact. And you will prove it by arguing for 20 round clips. You'll claim 20 round clips are somewhere in the constitution.

The Virginia Tech shooter only had a couple of handguns.

Trying to make things illegal doesn't work. Have you asked your drug dealer about your theory that if we make things illegal, that means no one can get them? What does he say about that?

No one ever said we could stop every shooter.

Oh, and look what happened at one point during the rampage

........Next, Cho went across the hall and into room 207, where instructor Jamie Bishop was teaching German. Cho shot at a student, then at Bishop, then at the rest of the students, killing Bishop and four students; six students were wounded.

If he had more powerful guns he probably would have killed more.

Hillary getting $145 million and Russians getting 20% of our uranium is the definition of quid pro quo.

Track down if even ONE ounce of US uranium has gone to Russia, nitwit...............LOL

Where did I say it went to Russia? You need to address what I said, not what you want me to have said

lets see....you first write "Hillary getting $145 million and Russians getting 20% of our uranium is the definition of quid pro quo."

AND, then you write the above???.....lol

Where did I say it went to Russia? You need to address what I said, not what you want me to have said

lets see....you first write "Hillary getting $145 million and Russians getting 20% of our uranium is the definition of quid pro quo."

You know what sucks? If a Democrat takes even 1 dime from the NRA the Republicans trash them but meanwhile it's ok the NRA owns the GOP???

The NRA spent $144.3 million on outside spending, such as independent expenditures, during that period. In addition, the NRA since 1998 has reported spending a cumulative $45.9 million on federal lobbying, both for its in-house operations and the outside consultants it has retained.

At one point, Trump even taunted members of his party for being too afraid of National Rifle Association, the nation’s largest gun lobby. He assured Republicans he would take any heat and expected backlash from pushing forward with gun control proposals in the days to follow.

It was a remarkable moment, one that seemed to come straight out of television or the movies. A bipartisan-minded president who has the courage to take on his party for the greater good. It was pure Trump, a wheeling-and-dealing boardroom executive who gives everyone a lesson in negotiating tactics featured in his popular book, “The Art of the Deal.”

Yet just two weeks later, the only solutions the White House has put forward are ones the NRA supports ― arming teachers and taking modest steps to improve background checks conducted through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System. Trump has also said he plans to ban bump stocks, the gun accessory used to simulate automatic fire in the Las Vegas shooting, by taking administrative action rather than pushing a new law.

No he won't.

You'd melt down and cry if you ever touched a gun. Why do leftists insist on the idiotic lie that you're all gun owners, that's how you know that guns emanate an aura of evil?

And BLM isn't a terrorist organization, the NRA is. Just more empty, leftist rhetoric.

If the Democrats do a survey about you, have them send it to me and I'll vouch for you that you actually believe what they tell you to believe and immediately parrot it at every opportunity

or

Bad argument. It takes anywhere from a couple seconds to 20 seconds. And that time can make all the difference in the world.

Oh, and since you don't think it makes a difference then you won't mind us making 20 round clips illegal? Because only being allowed a 10 won't slow you down at all you say right? So that's a win win. It'll make us feel better and won't slow you down at all.

How about this? Since there is no difference to you between a 10 and 20 then how about we only allow 5 rounds? That won't slow you down either right?

So now you see why we should make 20 round clips illegal? Of course you do. Because you know you can kill a lot more people with a 20 round clip than you can 2 10's. Fact. And you will prove it by arguing for 20 round clips. You'll claim 20 round clips are somewhere in the constitution.

Trying to make things illegal doesn't work. Have you asked your drug dealer about your theory that if we make things illegal, that means no one can get them? What does he say about that?

........Next, Cho went across the hall and into room 207, where instructor Jamie Bishop was teaching German. Cho shot at a student, then at Bishop, then at the rest of the students, killing Bishop and four students; six students were wounded.

And if you hadn't disarmed everyone, he may have been shot before he could kill any of them.

You have no plan at all other than disarm honest citizens, let's pretend shooters can't buy illegal guns. Just wait for the cops who sat outside and waited for the shooting to stop so they could direct traffic and draw lines around the victims.

Great plan. Wow, we could have used you in WWII in Europe

Seventy-eight percent of Americans favor banning the sale of AR-15 style weapons to people under the age of 21, according to a recent SurveyMonkey poll.

Let's call it 80%

or

And if you hadn't disarmed everyone, he may have been shot before he could kill any of them.

You have no plan at all other than disarm honest citizens, let's pretend shooters can't buy illegal guns. Just wait for the cops who sat outside and waited for the shooting to stop so they could direct traffic and draw lines around the victims.

We see when we introduce more guns we have

more accidents
more shootings that otherwise would have just been fists or words
more people snapping and shooting.

Study: Road rage incidents involving guns are increasing

Go ahead and arm more people

Saying Russians bought 20% of our uranium isn't synonymous with that the uranium went to Russia. My gawd, how did you even graduate from a government school?

or

Your solution is to give everyone a death ray gun and you feel safe because you are carrying one? Stupid.

Now I see why North Korea wants a nuke. How can you argue with them? You would have to be a hypocrite.

"You know what sucks? If a Democrat takes even 1 dime from the NRA the Republicans trash them but meanwhile it's ok the NRA owns the GOP???"

:linky:

A better example is how if a Republican takes one dime from the NRA leftists bash them but your sell outs take millions from corporations and leftist special interest groups all the time and idiots like you and gnat say stupid things like you do about the NRA without a clue regarding your own hypocrisy

"The NRA spent $144.3 million on outside spending, such as independent expenditures, during that period. In addition, the NRA since 1998 has reported spending a cumulative $45.9 million on federal lobbying, both for its in-house operations and the outside consultants it has retained"

- and again, your concern over leftist special interests? Zero. Your recognition of your own flagrant hypocrisy? Zero

We see when we introduce more guns we have

more accidents
more shootings that otherwise would have just been fists or words
more people snapping and shooting.

Study: Road rage incidents involving guns are increasing

Go ahead and arm more people

No one said to "arm" anyone you stupid fucking lying bitch

Your solution is to give everyone a death ray gun and you feel safe because you are carrying one? Stupid.

Now I see why North Korea wants a nuke. How can you argue with them? You would have to be a hypocrite.

No one but you said to arm anyone, you stupid fucking lying bitch

:eusa_liar:

It's a lot easier now that it's legal here in Michigan. Ask your Pharamcutical rep.

That didn't address my point. And I believe only medial pot is legal in Michigan

I have a medical card.

That card does not allow you to sell pot, that allows you to buy pot at a dispensary.
How did I buy this $25,600 boat straight up cash? Don’t hate papa

With ill gotten gains. I don't hate, not in my nature.

Not only that, but they are also not pushing for the right to own functional artillery weapons, although the 2nd amendment does not specify what kind of arms.

Not only that, but they are also not pushing for the right to own functional artillery weapons, although the 2nd amendment does not specify what kind of arms.

Exactly that the 2nd amendment does not specify what kind of arms. We have every right to specify it. The process is 2/3, 2/3 and 3/4.

I'd have no problem with a reasonable amendment limiting things like nuclear weapons and that sort of thing. But that would need to come with a reasonable end to the unreasonable 2nd amendment restrictions government is doing now

You know what sucks? If a Democrat takes even 1 dime from the NRA the Republicans trash them but meanwhile it's ok the NRA owns the GOP???

The NRA spent $144.3 million on outside spending, such as independent expenditures, during that period. In addition, the NRA since 1998 has reported spending a cumulative $45.9 million on federal lobbying, both for its in-house operations and the outside consultants it has retained.

Can you link this please.

Can you link this please.

I asked him that too. He ran away then too. This is why I'm so unsympathetic to liberals who whine for links

Forum List

Back