GOP Candidates afraid MORE of the NRA than ISIL?

No one is afraid of the NRA. They are afraid of the Constitution supporting members of the NRA. And they should be. They should be terrified. In fact, they aren't afraid enough.
That's because when things get worse, eventually the citizens are going to wake up and realize the 2nd amendment doesn't mean everyone gets to own a WMD.

Again proving you're a leftist hack.

The right to arm yourself does NOT mean that you have a right to have government arm you. You'd know that if you believe half the crap you claim to believe

You have to register you guns fool. And tell the cops when you sell one. Wake the fuck up.

Oh you'll pay for your own guns. You'll also pay for the gun safety program we're gonna make you take. And the phychological profile most of you Republicans won't pass. Based on your interview questions you guys sound like terrorists.

Yes, you're at least honest that your only goal is to impact honest citizens not criminals who don't do any of that stuff.

And you've mentioned your utter stupidity where anyone who isn't a leftist is a Republican because you're too stupid to memorize more than one set of talking points

I know gun lovers (Me) who don't like the NRA. And I know I'm not alone. We want our guns but we want common sense legislation. Not cowards afraid of this radical terrorist organization that you happen to be a member of.

Not BLM but the NRA is the the terrorist organization. Not occupy Walstreet it's the GOP who are bending us over because of stupid voters.

You'd melt down and cry if you ever touched a gun. Why do leftists insist on the idiotic lie that you're all gun owners, that's how you know that guns emanate an aura of evil?

And BLM isn't a terrorist organization, the NRA is. Just more empty, leftist rhetoric.

If the Democrats do a survey about you, have them send it to me and I'll vouch for you that you actually believe what they tell you to believe and immediately parrot it at every opportunity

You will never stop someone from shooting up a place with one of these

or

Just stop making these WMD's

20 rounds? Not necessary except to wipe out a bunch of people at a mall.

Because a 10 round mag takes how long to swap out?

Bad argument. It takes anywhere from a couple seconds to 20 seconds. And that time can make all the difference in the world.

Oh, and since you don't think it makes a difference then you won't mind us making 20 round clips illegal? Because only being allowed a 10 won't slow you down at all you say right? So that's a win win. It'll make us feel better and won't slow you down at all.

How about this? Since there is no difference to you between a 10 and 20 then how about we only allow 5 rounds? That won't slow you down either right?

So now you see why we should make 20 round clips illegal? Of course you do. Because you know you can kill a lot more people with a 20 round clip than you can 2 10's. Fact. And you will prove it by arguing for 20 round clips. You'll claim 20 round clips are somewhere in the constitution.

When the cops give up their high capacity mags, I'll think about it.

No, i want something back in return. Repeal NYC's law that requires a 3-6 month waiting period and $500 or so in fees just to keep a freaking handgun in my own apartment.

No, the fact is morons like you think giving the gun control people something like this will placate them. It's Neville-ism, except at least had the excuse of being Neville Chamberlain and didn't have his own example of how appeasement never works.

I would be willing to let NY residents own a gun without having to wait 6 months.

You'd melt down and cry if you ever touched a gun. Why do leftists insist on the idiotic lie that you're all gun owners, that's how you know that guns emanate an aura of evil?

And BLM isn't a terrorist organization, the NRA is. Just more empty, leftist rhetoric.

If the Democrats do a survey about you, have them send it to me and I'll vouch for you that you actually believe what they tell you to believe and immediately parrot it at every opportunity

or

Bad argument. It takes anywhere from a couple seconds to 20 seconds. And that time can make all the difference in the world.

Oh, and since you don't think it makes a difference then you won't mind us making 20 round clips illegal? Because only being allowed a 10 won't slow you down at all you say right? So that's a win win. It'll make us feel better and won't slow you down at all.

How about this? Since there is no difference to you between a 10 and 20 then how about we only allow 5 rounds? That won't slow you down either right?

So now you see why we should make 20 round clips illegal? Of course you do. Because you know you can kill a lot more people with a 20 round clip than you can 2 10's. Fact. And you will prove it by arguing for 20 round clips. You'll claim 20 round clips are somewhere in the constitution.

The Virginia Tech shooter only had a couple of handguns.

Trying to make things illegal doesn't work. Have you asked your drug dealer about your theory that if we make things illegal, that means no one can get them? What does he say about that?

It's a lot easier now that it's legal here in Michigan. Ask your Pharamcutical rep.

That didn't address my point. And I believe only medial pot is legal in Michigan

No one is afraid of the NRA. They are afraid of the Constitution supporting members of the NRA. And they should be. They should be terrified. In fact, they aren't afraid enough.
That's because when things get worse, eventually the citizens are going to wake up and realize the 2nd amendment doesn't mean everyone gets to own a WMD.

The right to arm yourself does NOT mean that you have a right to have government arm you. You'd know that if you believe half the crap you claim to believe

You have to register you guns fool. And tell the cops when you sell one. Wake the fuck up.

Oh you'll pay for your own guns. You'll also pay for the gun safety program we're gonna make you take. And the phychological profile most of you Republicans won't pass. Based on your interview questions you guys sound like terrorists.

Yes, you're at least honest that your only goal is to impact honest citizens not criminals who don't do any of that stuff.

And you've mentioned your utter stupidity where anyone who isn't a leftist is a Republican because you're too stupid to memorize more than one set of talking points
You must be hearing things that aren't being said. Or I'm fucking with you. I'd have to go back and see why you're being such a nut job.

My goal is to lower the number of incidences where a kid like this kid in Florida gets his hands on WMD's.

And the constitution doesn't say you have the right to own WMD's.

Actually it does. It's in the 10th amendment

or

Trying to make things illegal doesn't work. Have you asked your drug dealer about your theory that if we make things illegal, that means no one can get them? What does he say about that?

It's a lot easier now that it's legal here in Michigan. Ask your Pharamcutical rep.

That didn't address my point. And I believe only medial pot is legal in Michigan

I have a medical card.

That crazy kid was a honest citizen until he wasn't anymore. The day he snapped, he had WMD's in his house. No you don't get to match the firepower our US Military has no matter how bad you want to.

When isis announces they are planning to sneak terrorists in among the refugees only a moron would think all the refugees shouldn’t be suspected and vetted

MORON....when did I state that refugees should NOT be vetted???......lol

And the constitution doesn't say you have the right to own WMD's.

Actually it does. It's in the 10th amendment

Do you think this is unconstitutional?

In the United States grenades are classed as destructive devices, a form of Title II weapons under the National Firearms Act. They must consequently be registered with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, are taxed, and areillegal in states that ban Title II weapons.

When isis announces they are planning to sneak terrorists in among the refugees only a moron would think all the refugees shouldn’t be suspected and vetted

Oh they see hear and read all kinds of things we never said. That's why it's impossible to talk to them. They are unreasonable retards.

In the post I quoted where you objected to valid conservative concerns about terrorists sneaking in with refugees

In the same way that many right wing politicians "accuse" Obama of not wanting to you certain terms when linking terrorism to Islam, these same politicians are afraid of the ire from the NRA in openly stating that any individual who is suspected of terrorist plotting should NOT be allowed to buy automatic weapons or explosive materials.

Whereas Obama does not (rightfully) want us to offend the 1.8 billion Muslims on this planet by tacitly stating that terrorists acts are inspired just by religiosity, GOP candidates are reluctant to "offend" the insanity posed by the powerful NRA lobby in denying ANYONE the right to buy weapons whose only purpose is to kill other human beings..........Go figure.

The Democrats have all that Planned Parenthood money. Far more than the NRA contributes to candidates.

I have a medical card.

That card does not allow you to sell pot, that allows you to buy pot at a dispensary.

You must be hearing things that aren't being said. Or I'm fucking with you. I'd have to go back and see why you're being such a nut job.

My goal is to lower the number of incidences where a kid like this kid in Florida gets his hands on WMD's.

Yeah, kids with WMDs going into schools, that's been such a problem.

Since you're on the street, you haven't had a recent psych eval have you?

I have a medical card.

Anyone over 50 can get one since we all have aches and pains.

My sister lives in Maryland, but she goes to Michigan since we're from there (kaz is for kalamazoo). She said the pot prices in Michigan are great. It's way more expensive in Maryland.

I haven't smoked pot in 30 years

I know a LOT of NRA members, and zero of us are afraid of the NRA. The NRA is representing our views.

Grow up

Is the money with which elected officials are being bribed with, money from members....or money from gun manufacturers???

You have serious mental issues. Get help

You have been "funnied" by Mr. Funny Button... it is his response to everything. I FUNNY YOU!!

That crazy kid was a honest citizen until he wasn't anymore. The day he snapped, he had WMD's in his house. No you don't get to match the firepower our US Military has no matter how bad you want to.

An AR15 isn't a WMD, that's stupid

Forum List

Back