GOP Candidates afraid MORE of the NRA than ISIL?

In the same way that many right wing politicians "accuse" Obama of not wanting to you certain terms when linking terrorism to Islam, these same politicians are afraid of the ire from the NRA in openly stating that any individual who is suspected of terrorist plotting should NOT be allowed to buy automatic weapons or explosive materials.

Whereas Obama does not (rightfully) want us to offend the 1.8 billion Muslims on this planet by tacitly stating that terrorists acts are inspired just by religiosity, GOP candidates are reluctant to "offend" the insanity posed by the powerful NRA lobby in denying ANYONE the right to buy weapons whose only purpose is to kill other human beings..........Go figure.

More the local commiecrat propagandist, due process demands that law enforcement, state or federal, take evidence to a judge to PROVE a person is a danger to themselves or others, then the judge can take their rights. Short of that, fuck off.

In the same way that many right wing politicians "accuse" Obama of not wanting to you certain terms when linking terrorism to Islam, these same politicians are afraid of the ire from the NRA in openly stating that any individual who is suspected of terrorist plotting should NOT be allowed to buy automatic weapons or explosive materials.

Whereas Obama does not (rightfully) want us to offend the 1.8 billion Muslims on this planet by tacitly stating that terrorists acts are inspired just by religiosity, GOP candidates are reluctant to "offend" the insanity posed by the powerful NRA lobby in denying ANYONE the right to buy weapons whose only purpose is to kill other human beings..........Go figure.

1wxegi.jpg

We have a gun problem in this country. We aren't blaming the NRA we are blaming the Republicans for not passing common sense gun legislation.

Trump proved he too is afraid of the NRA. Last week he was all for some common sense gun legislation and today he's a coward just like all the other Republicans.

Know who's 'afraid of the NRA'? Donald Trump. - CNNPolitics

No one is blaming the members. We are blaming the politicians for going along with the NRA. The NRA is free to lobby all it wants but should it always get it's way?

You're mentally ill. Get help

1wxegi.jpg

We have a gun problem in this country. We aren't blaming the NRA we are blaming the Republicans for not passing common sense gun legislation.

Trump proved he too is afraid of the NRA. Last week he was all for some common sense gun legislation and today he's a coward just like all the other Republicans.

Know who's 'afraid of the NRA'? Donald Trump. - CNNPolitics

No one is blaming the members. We are blaming the politicians for going along with the NRA. The NRA is free to lobby all it wants but should it always get it's way?

So you admit the Democrats are "afraid" of the ACLU, Unions, NOW and the NAACP? Interesting admission. Who else are Democrats afraid of? The Audobon Society? CAIR? Who else?

Made sense to me.

Made sense to me.

Of course it does. You're both parroting the same talking points from the same people who told you both what to believe. And like the little leftist automatons that you are, you both believe it

Made sense to me.

Of course it does. You're both parroting the same talking points from the same people who told you both what to believe. And like the little leftist automatons that you are, you both believe it
Well that's not being mentally ill then is it. It's simply having a different political belief. Are Canadians and Australians mentally ill?

Then maybe it's you who's ill.

Made sense to me.

Well that's not being mentally ill then is it. It's simply having a different political belief. Are Canadians and Australians mentally ill?

You agreed with someone who said that conservative groups aren't representing conservative ideas, conservatives are afraid of them.

It's just the stupid idiocy that you people are.

I know a LOT of NRA members, and zero of us are afraid of the NRA. The NRA is representing our views.

Grow up

Made sense to me.

You agreed with someone who said that conservative groups aren't representing conservative ideas, conservatives are afraid of them.

I know a LOT of NRA members, and zero of us are afraid of the NRA. The NRA is representing our views.

Grow up
I know gun lovers (Me) who don't like the NRA. And I know I'm not alone. We want our guns but we want common sense legislation. Not cowards afraid of this radical terrorist organization that you happen to be a member of.

Not BLM but the NRA is the the terrorist organization. Not occupy Walstreet it's the GOP who are bending us over because of stupid voters.

Made sense to me.

Grow up
I know gun lovers (Me) who don't like the NRA. And I know I'm not alone. We want our guns but we want common sense legislation. Not cowards afraid of this radical terrorist organization that you happen to be a member of.

Not BLM but the NRA is the the terrorist organization. Not occupy Walstreet it's the GOP who are bending us over because of stupid voters.

You'd melt down and cry if you ever touched a gun. Why do leftists insist on the idiotic lie that you're all gun owners, that's how you know that guns emanate an aura of evil?

And BLM isn't a terrorist organization, the NRA is. Just more empty, leftist rhetoric.

If the Democrats do a survey about you, have them send it to me and I'll vouch for you that you actually believe what they tell you to believe and immediately parrot it at every opportunity

Made sense to me.

Grow up

You'd melt down and cry if you ever touched a gun. Why do leftists insist on the idiotic lie that you're all gun owners, that's how you know that guns emanate an aura of evil?

And BLM isn't a terrorist organization, the NRA is. Just more empty, leftist rhetoric.

If the Democrats do a survey about you, have them send it to me and I'll vouch for you that you actually believe what they tell you to believe and immediately parrot it at every opportunity

I have a Ten Point Crossbow pussy
I also have a 5 shot derringer revolver. I need a more powerful handgun
I also have a 410 shotgun
I also have a CVA muzzleloader.

And I'm going to buy a 30 odd 6 next.

None of these guns hold 20 rounds. We should ban 20 round guns.

So I'm a rational reasonable person who wants guns but also wants common sense gun legislation.

CNN Poll: Seven in 10 favor tighter gun laws in wake of Parkland shooting - CNNPolitics

I don't want to take your guns but I am one of the 7 out of 10 people.

You won't miss not being able to buy 20 round clips when they aren't on the shelves you won't even notice.

How many card carrying members of the NRA have committed terrorism? You're dismissed

Interesting......So, if a terrorist simply pays his dues to the NRA, morons like you would fully support him?

The intent of the O/P is to point out that after several attempts to get an answer from GOP candidates, not one of them would openly state that gun sales to individuals suspected of possible terrorist leanings should be BANNED because the NRA "rules" the GOP..

How exactly do you get from “no nra member has committed terrorism” to “if a terrorist joins the nra you will support them”?

Is your position so weak you really have to make things up?

So some bureaucrat gets to decide who loses their 2nd amendment rights with no charges, or conviction?

Any different than "some [right wing] bureaucrat" deciding that all Syrian refugees may be terrorists?

When isis announces they are planning to sneak terrorists in among the refugees only a moron would think all the refugees shouldn’t be suspected and vetted

Made sense to me.

Grow up

You will never stop someone from shooting up a place with one of these

or

Just stop making these WMD's

20 rounds? Not necessary except to wipe out a bunch of people at a mall.

No one is afraid of the NRA. They are afraid of the Constitution supporting members of the NRA. And they should be. They should be terrified. In fact, they aren't afraid enough.

Grow up

So I'm a rational reasonable person who wants guns but also wants common sense gun legislation.

CNN Poll: Seven in 10 favor tighter gun laws in wake of Parkland shooting - CNNPolitics

You won't miss not being able to buy 20 round clips when they aren't on the shelves you won't even notice.

They never stop there, so stop lying about being reasonable.

you do realize that anyone with a machine press and a lathe could make any size magazine they want to?

It's nothing more than boiling the frog slowly.

Grow up

or

Because a 10 round mag takes how long to swap out?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Grow up

Yes, I agreed with you that Democrats are all gun owners. It's OK when gun owners argue for more gun laws. That's why you make up that you are.

You're a gun owner, which is why you know that when someone starts shooting, we should just wait for a cop to come save us. Sure you are

Grow up

or

1) Sure you can. It only takes one bullet.

2) And we aren't talking about 1 person with a gun. In Florida by Florida CC rates, there were probably about 15 people with CC permits denied the ability to CC

3) And in places like the Florida shooting, he's preoccupied shooting people

If you were actually a gun owner, you would realize that you can't simultaneously aim at and shoot people while you scan the room for someone with a gun. You're just proving yet again that you're lying about owning guns. You'd scream like a girl and faint if you ever touched one

No one is afraid of the NRA. They are afraid of the Constitution supporting members of the NRA. And they should be. They should be terrified. In fact, they aren't afraid enough.
That's because when things get worse, eventually the citizens are going to wake up and realize the 2nd amendment doesn't mean everyone gets to own a WMD.

Forum List

Back