GOP Candidates afraid MORE of the NRA than ISIL?

Well that's not being mentally ill then is it. It's simply having a different political belief. Are Canadians and Australians mentally ill?

Then maybe it's you who's ill.

You agreed with someone who said that conservative groups aren't representing conservative ideas, conservatives are afraid of them.

It's just the stupid idiocy that you people are.

I know a LOT of NRA members, and zero of us are afraid of the NRA. The NRA is representing our views.

Grow up
I know gun lovers (Me) who don't like the NRA. And I know I'm not alone. We want our guns but we want common sense legislation. Not cowards afraid of this radical terrorist organization that you happen to be a member of.

Not BLM but the NRA is the the terrorist organization. Not occupy Walstreet it's the GOP who are bending us over because of stupid voters.

You'd melt down and cry if you ever touched a gun. Why do leftists insist on the idiotic lie that you're all gun owners, that's how you know that guns emanate an aura of evil?

And BLM isn't a terrorist organization, the NRA is. Just more empty, leftist rhetoric.

If the Democrats do a survey about you, have them send it to me and I'll vouch for you that you actually believe what they tell you to believe and immediately parrot it at every opportunity

You will never stop someone from shooting up a place with one of these

or

Just stop making these WMD's

20 rounds? Not necessary except to wipe out a bunch of people at a mall.

Because a 10 round mag takes how long to swap out?

Bad argument. It takes anywhere from a couple seconds to 20 seconds. And that time can make all the difference in the world.

Oh, and since you don't think it makes a difference then you won't mind us making 20 round clips illegal? Because only being allowed a 10 won't slow you down at all you say right? So that's a win win. It'll make us feel better and won't slow you down at all.

How about this? Since there is no difference to you between a 10 and 20 then how about we only allow 5 rounds? That won't slow you down either right?

So now you see why we should make 20 round clips illegal? Of course you do. Because you know you can kill a lot more people with a 20 round clip than you can 2 10's. Fact. And you will prove it by arguing for 20 round clips. You'll claim 20 round clips are somewhere in the constitution.

Well that's not being mentally ill then is it. It's simply having a different political belief. Are Canadians and Australians mentally ill?

You agreed with someone who said that conservative groups aren't representing conservative ideas, conservatives are afraid of them.

I know a LOT of NRA members, and zero of us are afraid of the NRA. The NRA is representing our views.

Grow up
I know gun lovers (Me) who don't like the NRA. And I know I'm not alone. We want our guns but we want common sense legislation. Not cowards afraid of this radical terrorist organization that you happen to be a member of.

Not BLM but the NRA is the the terrorist organization. Not occupy Walstreet it's the GOP who are bending us over because of stupid voters.

You'd melt down and cry if you ever touched a gun. Why do leftists insist on the idiotic lie that you're all gun owners, that's how you know that guns emanate an aura of evil?

And BLM isn't a terrorist organization, the NRA is. Just more empty, leftist rhetoric.

If the Democrats do a survey about you, have them send it to me and I'll vouch for you that you actually believe what they tell you to believe and immediately parrot it at every opportunity

I have a Ten Point Crossbow pussy
I also have a 5 shot derringer revolver. I need a more powerful handgun
I also have a 410 shotgun
I also have a CVA muzzleloader.

And I'm going to buy a 30 odd 6 next.

None of these guns hold 20 rounds. We should ban 20 round guns.

So I'm a rational reasonable person who wants guns but also wants common sense gun legislation.

CNN Poll: Seven in 10 favor tighter gun laws in wake of Parkland shooting - CNNPolitics

I don't want to take your guns but I am one of the 7 out of 10 people.

You won't miss not being able to buy 20 round clips when they aren't on the shelves you won't even notice.

Yes, I agreed with you that Democrats are all gun owners. It's OK when gun owners argue for more gun laws. That's why you make up that you are.

You're a gun owner, which is why you know that when someone starts shooting, we should just wait for a cop to come save us. Sure you are

I think you are confused.

Grow up

or

1) Sure you can. It only takes one bullet.

2) And we aren't talking about 1 person with a gun. In Florida by Florida CC rates, there were probably about 15 people with CC permits denied the ability to CC

3) And in places like the Florida shooting, he's preoccupied shooting people

If you were actually a gun owner, you would realize that you can't simultaneously aim at and shoot people while you scan the room for someone with a gun. You're just proving yet again that you're lying about owning guns. You'd scream like a girl and faint if you ever touched one

So I just made this up in 2015?

Im in hunters heaven

Know who's 'afraid of the NRA'? Donald Trump. - CNNPolitics

No one is blaming the members. We are blaming the politicians for going along with the NRA. The NRA is free to lobby all it wants but should it always get it's way?

The NRA does NOT want to openly admit that their lobbying money and money they give (bribe) individual politicians, does not come from dues of membership....It comes from gun manufacturers.

So, they should admit that their lobbying is on behalf of the weapons' pushers and not from honest, law-abiding members.

No one is afraid of the NRA. They are afraid of the Constitution supporting members of the NRA. And they should be. They should be terrified. In fact, they aren't afraid enough.
That's because when things get worse, eventually the citizens are going to wake up and realize the 2nd amendment doesn't mean everyone gets to own a WMD.

Again proving you're a leftist hack.

The right to arm yourself does NOT mean that you have a right to have government arm you. You'd know that if you believe half the crap you claim to believe

Know who's 'afraid of the NRA'? Donald Trump. - CNNPolitics

No one is blaming the members. We are blaming the politicians for going along with the NRA. The NRA is free to lobby all it wants but should it always get it's way?

The NRA does NOT want to openly admit that their lobbying money and money they give (bribe) individual politicians, does not come from dues of membership....It comes from gun manufacturers.

So, they should admit that their lobbying is on behalf of the weapons' pushers and not from honest, law-abiding members.
Are Republicans doing the NRA's bidding because the NRA pays them or because they are worried NRA members won't vote for them if they pass common sense gun legislation?

Probably both.

Grow up

or

Bad argument. It takes anywhere from a couple seconds to 20 seconds. And that time can make all the difference in the world.

Oh, and since you don't think it makes a difference then you won't mind us making 20 round clips illegal? Because only being allowed a 10 won't slow you down at all you say right? So that's a win win. It'll make us feel better and won't slow you down at all.

How about this? Since there is no difference to you between a 10 and 20 then how about we only allow 5 rounds? That won't slow you down either right?

So now you see why we should make 20 round clips illegal? Of course you do. Because you know you can kill a lot more people with a 20 round clip than you can 2 10's. Fact. And you will prove it by arguing for 20 round clips. You'll claim 20 round clips are somewhere in the constitution.

The Virginia Tech shooter only had a couple of handguns.

Trying to make things illegal doesn't work. Have you asked your drug dealer about your theory that if we make things illegal, that means no one can get them? What does he say about that?

Grow up

I have a Ten Point Crossbow pussy
I also have a 5 shot derringer revolver. I need a more powerful handgun
I also have a 410 shotgun
I also have a CVA muzzleloader.

And I'm going to buy a 30 odd 6 next.

None of these guns hold 20 rounds. We should ban 20 round guns.

So I'm a rational reasonable person who wants guns but also wants common sense gun legislation.

CNN Poll: Seven in 10 favor tighter gun laws in wake of Parkland shooting - CNNPolitics

I don't want to take your guns but I am one of the 7 out of 10 people.

You won't miss not being able to buy 20 round clips when they aren't on the shelves you won't even notice.

Yes, I agreed with you that Democrats are all gun owners. It's OK when gun owners argue for more gun laws. That's why you make up that you are.

You're a gun owner, which is why you know that when someone starts shooting, we should just wait for a cop to come save us. Sure you are

I think you are confused.

That I don't buy your crap doesn't mean I'm somehow confused by it

No one is afraid of the NRA. They are afraid of the Constitution supporting members of the NRA. And they should be. They should be terrified. In fact, they aren't afraid enough.
That's because when things get worse, eventually the citizens are going to wake up and realize the 2nd amendment doesn't mean everyone gets to own a WMD.

The right to arm yourself does NOT mean that you have a right to have government arm you. You'd know that if you believe half the crap you claim to believe

You have to register you guns fool. And tell the cops when you sell one. Wake the fuck up.

Oh you'll pay for your own guns. You'll also pay for the gun safety program we're gonna make you take. And the phychological profile most of you Republicans won't pass. Based on your interview questions you guys sound like terrorists.

or

The Virginia Tech shooter only had a couple of handguns.

Trying to make things illegal doesn't work. Have you asked your drug dealer about your theory that if we make things illegal, that means no one can get them? What does he say about that?

It's a lot easier now that it's legal here in Michigan. Ask your Pharamcutical rep.

And the constitution doesn't say you have the right to own WMD's.

You have to register you guns fool. And tell the cops when you sell one. Wake the fuck up.

Oh you'll pay for your own guns. You'll also pay for the gun safety program we're gonna make you take. And the phychological profile most of you Republicans won't pass. Based on your interview questions you guys sound like terrorists.
---------------------------------------------- this guy Sealy is the epitome of unAmerican ,

I've never seen anything close to that, got a link?
Don't you think that right winger that killed all those children at Sandy Hook was a terrorist?
What about the guy who shot a US congresswoman in the head?
In fact, aren't all those right wingers who have shot people terrorists?

Do you have any proof of your allegations? The Giffords shooter was a registered Independent, didn't talk politics. The Sandy Hook shooter had no political association.

So where are you coming up with your statements? Do you have links from a legit source or are you making up stuff as usual?

Grow up

or

When the cops give up their high capacity mags, I'll think about it.

No, i want something back in return. Repeal NYC's law that requires a 3-6 month waiting period and $500 or so in fees just to keep a freaking handgun in my own apartment.

No, the fact is morons like you think giving the gun control people something like this will placate them. It's Neville-ism, except at least had the excuse of being Neville Chamberlain and didn't have his own example of how appeasement never works.

Grow up

or

1) Sure you can. It only takes one bullet.

2) And we aren't talking about 1 person with a gun. In Florida by Florida CC rates, there were probably about 15 people with CC permits denied the ability to CC

3) And in places like the Florida shooting, he's preoccupied shooting people

If you were actually a gun owner, you would realize that you can't simultaneously aim at and shoot people while you scan the room for someone with a gun. You're just proving yet again that you're lying about owning guns. You'd scream like a girl and faint if you ever touched one

So I just made this up in 2015?

Im in hunters heaven

Maybe before that. It's not exactly new that leftists are all gun owners, which is how you know that they are evil and no one can be trusted with them.

So what if you address my points then?

How about you try it yourself, you fucking keyboard coward?

Grow up

Is the money with which elected officials are being bribed with, money from members....or money from gun manufacturers???

And the constitution doesn't say you have the right to own WMD's.

Forum List

Back