GOP candidates

IronFist

May 26, 2015
It's understandable that no one should vote for Democratic candidates since all liberals are obnoxious flip-floppers. So what republican candidate are you going to vote for? Personally, I'd vote for Donald Trump because I am a big fan of his TV shows. As for his policies, I don't care much since they all basically say the same things. The only think I hope that the next president will be Republican as America won't survive yet another democrat term.:eusa_hand:

ANY of the GOP candidates would be better than ANY of the Democrats running (or not running).

Oh, well, if we are picking candidates based on their TV performance, I am going to have go with Jason Lee, the guy who played Earl Hickey. America needs to repair its karma.

Crab Man for VP!

It's understandable that no one should vote for Democratic candidates since all liberals are obnoxious flip-floppers. So what republican candidate are you going to vote for? Personally, I'd vote for Donald Trump because I am a big fan of his TV shows. As for his policies, I don't care much since they all basically say the same things. The only think I hope that the next president will be Republican as America won't survive yet another democrat term.:eusa_hand:
Well, on that basis, I guess I'll vote for Peter Drinkledge

Well, on that basis, I guess I'll vote for Peter Drinkledge
I already have

the title of this thread should have been gop candidates all suck.
Brilliant. You should be a speech writer. :lol:
naw I'd have to dumb it down for gop candidates
Is it possible you could dumb it down any more than that?
why? you seem to understand it just fine. And that's no mean feat...
It wasn't a request. More of a challenge, for somebody whose comments can't get much dumber.

the title of this thread should have been gop candidates all suck.
Brilliant. You should be a speech writer. :lol:
naw I'd have to dumb it down for gop candidates
Is it possible you could dumb it down any more than that?
why? you seem to understand it just fine. And that's no mean feat...
It wasn't a request. More of a challenge, for somebody whose comments can't get much dumber.
It's good you admit that and it's also good that you want to challenge yourself to be less willfully ignorant.

you are such an idiot or too young to remember 2000-2006 when Republicans pretty much ran the entire show George W Bush Tom DeLay and Dennis Hastert the pedophile. it was the policies Pass in that era that led to the Great Recession of 2007

no I'm about to blow you are stupid Republican minds and you idiots can't even see it. I would actually live with and accept or could swallow the Jeb Bush presidency. he is absolutely your best candidate right now and you idiots don't even see it. I have been up and down the message boards and don't see anybody talking about Jeb Bush. he's got the Hispanic wife so he'll get his share of the Hispanic vote. he won Florida and ran as governor has the experience the credentials the polish. his father wasnt a horrible man like GW was. you guys like to pretend that Hillarys a divider for Bill Clinton was a divider for Obama but the truth is you guys are the dividers and HW Bush and Jeb Bush don't seem to be dividers. I honestly think Jeb Bush is a good man. no I don't want him to be President but I could live with it. and if I feel that way left the liberal like me? That's your candidate

Forum List

Back