GOP Condidates schooled on how to talk about women

Is this to embarrassing for you RWers to comment on?

Just more evidence the GOP is a mess.... thanks Karl Rove. They've allowed themselves to get sucked into the lie that has been concocted by the left.. stupid shit like wars on women and whatnot. Anybody that shows up for this shit should lose his mancard.

I will say it again.

I have no doubt they are lessons on semantics.

"do not say anything that the left can spin into an insult against women"

Like "binders of women"...

There was no mal intent, but the left opted to make it into something it wasn't.

You know what I love about this thread? All the righties pretending the GOP is not having this training. Some in the GOP seem to be paying attention and recognizing their candidates seem to think the GOP motto is "ready, aim, shoot foot".

How Republican Candidates Are Being Trained To Talk About Women

It's a delicate intervention, but one deemed essential by officials smarting from campaign debacles that cost the GOP winnable races, including Senate seats in Missouri and Indiana, last time.

"Hopefully, everyone has paid attention to the huge blunders that were made," said Ari Fleischer, former top aide to President George W. Bush who helped draft a post-election analysis for the Republican National Committee after the 2012 campaign. "You can't buy enough ads to cover up a candidate who is flawed."

The two-day sessions, which feature top experts in communications and public policy, have brought in more than a dozen Senate and about 50 House candidates. The GOP's hopes for winning a Senate majority this year depend on picking up six seats, some by candidates who are less seasoned.

Because it is not intuitive to them.....They need to learn NOT to say what they are thinking....:clap2::clap2::muahaha:

And most will likely get a failing grade.

Just more evidence the GOP is a mess.... thanks Karl Rove. They've allowed themselves to get sucked into the lie that has been concocted by the left.. stupid shit like wars on women and whatnot. Anybody that shows up for this shit should lose his mancard.

This is the lefts fault too? I bet your eggs were runny and you blamed it on the left too

Actually, I think Rove is doing his damdest to get the gop out of the ditch on this.

That's the problem... it's a manufactured ditch.. there is no real ditch. The week-kneed GOP has allowed the left to frame every argument, no matter how ridiculous... wars on women? Come on.. how utterly asinine. It should have been pointed out on day one how utterly stupid a premise this was. But no, instead they have run for cover and sought to distance themselves from that which barely deserved comment.

Last edited:

This is the lefts fault too? I bet your eggs were runny and you blamed it on the left too

spoken by a poster who posted a joke that was defamatory toward women...and then continued by implying that such was likely said by an attendee at one of the lessons.

Did I say this? Can you even read? What he left HAS done is concoct false narratives, which, ok, is part of the game... but bullshit needs to be called on bullshit... not get bogged down in phony narratives and utter stupidity like phony wars on women.

Do try and keep up...

spoken by a poster who posted a joke that was defamatory toward women...and then continued by implying that such was likely said by an attendee at one of the lessons.

Yeah runny eggs I said it and...?

So let me see if I have this right.

The GOP needs to take lessons on how to talk about women so as not to offend the women
who were never going to vote for them in the first place.

Did I say this? Can you even read? What he left HAS done is concoct false narratives, which, ok, is part of the game... but bullshit needs to be called on bullshit... not get bogged down in phony narratives and utter stupidity like phony wars on women.

Do try and keep up...

Its real enough that they have to have a meeting to fix it....Soooo

truth is...it was funny and in my book, no way out of line.

But I am not the one who blasts someone for saying "binders of women"

Here's an idea. Perhaps if these idjits stopped talking about women and instead talked to us....

Nah, won't happen in the GOP.

Regards from Rosie

Actually, I think Rove is doing his damdest to get the gop out of the ditch on this.

That's the problem... it's a manufactured ditch.. there is no real ditch. The week-kneed GOP has allowed the left to frame every argument, no matter how ridiculous... wars on women? Come on.. how utterly asinine. It should have been pointed out on day one how utterly stupid a premise this was. But no, instead they have run for cover and sought to distance themselves from that which barely deserved comment.

There is a ditch and it has cost the GOP the control of the Senate since at least 2010. The GOP realizes that their behind the door conversations have no place on the campaign trail. Now, if they can only convince the candidates of that, they may actually crawl out of the ditch.

There is a ditch and it has cost the GOP the control of the Senate since at least 2010. The GOP realizes that their behind the door conversations have no place on the campaign trail. Now, if they can only convince the candidates of that, they may actually crawl out of the ditch.

So, let me get this straight... the manufactured "war on women" cost the GOP the Senate? What's you're excuse for the Dems losing the House?

You're crazy.

truth is...it was funny and in my book, no way out of line.

But I am not the one who blasts someone for saying "binders of women"

Of course it was funny. IDK what you're talking about when you say binders of women tho

Here's an idea. Perhaps if these idjits stopped talking about women and instead talked to us....

Regards from Rosie

He was asking to us, not you. And we have no problem with what he said.

The problem is we have to constantly dumb down things for you to follow along.

So, let me get this straight... the manufactured "war on women" cost the GOP the Senate? What's you're excuse for the Dems losing the House?

You're crazy.

Everyone know Gerrymandering is about the only thing the GOP has left, other than voter suppression. The demographics are catching up with the GOP though. You better make the most of 2014. It may be a very dry run for the GOP from November on.

Regards from Rosie

He was asking to us, not you. And we have no problem with what he said.

The problem is we have to constantly dumb down things for you to follow along.

Like I said....the GOP won't talk to women.

You repeat what I already said and then talk about 'dumb down' ?

Sorry, I will not dumb down my posts for you.

Regards from Rosie

You're crazy.

Everyone know Gerrymandering is about the only thing the GOP has left, other than voter suppression. The demographics are catching up with the GOP though. You better make the most of 2014. It may be a very dry run for the GOP from November on.

:lmao:
Coming from a party that lives by the slogan, "vote for me and I'll give you" more foodstamps, more unemployment checks, more government dependency.....that really doesn't hold much water
:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back