GOP Could Impeach Biden If He Wins....Here We Go Down Stupid Lane

You must live under a rock. It's been reported repeatedly how citizens and businesses alike ARE moving from commie states to American states. NYC and CA are both losing a lot of businesses and people to states like Texas and Florida.
Florida is a good location for importing and exporting. So is Michigan with our great lakes and NYC with it's ports and Cali with it's ports. You have to pay for the location baby. If you want to move to Arkansas and do business there take your kids and put them in those hick schools. Soon you'll be asking why the roads suck, schools suck, no jobs, etc.

Notice all the manufacturing remains in Michigan? Where I live is considered the Capital of my industry. It's in Metro Detroit. To sell my machines, you really want to be in MI. That's where all the companies who manufacture then use our machines to measure their parts are located.

Not in Texas, Fl, Cali, NY. MICHIGAN. We have a lot of Ohio customers too. So apparently there is a reason corporations pay Michigan taxes and don't go to Arkansas or Hooterville anywhere USA. Lots of reasons.

Companies may pay more taxes here in MI but did you know we allow heavier trucks than RED states allow? In other words we want that manufacturing business so we allow corporations trucks to ruin our roads importing and exporting goods. They would pay more if they drove through Maine or Deleware or North Dakota. You're a trucker do you know about this?

Florida is a good location for importing and exporting. So is Michigan with our great lakes and NYC with it's ports and Cali with it's ports. You have to pay for the location baby. If you want to move to Arkansas and do business there take your kids and put them in those hick schools. Soon you'll be asking why the roads suck, schools suck, no jobs, etc.

Notice all the manufacturing remains in Michigan? Where I live is considered the Capital of my industry. It's in Metro Detroit. To sell my machines, you really want to be in MI. That's where all the companies who manufacture then use our machines to measure their parts are located.

Not in Texas, Fl, Cali, NY. MICHIGAN. We have a lot of Ohio customers too. So apparently there is a reason corporations pay Michigan taxes and don't go to Arkansas or Hooterville anywhere USA. Lots of reasons.

Companies may pay more taxes here in MI but did you know we allow heavier trucks than RED states allow? In other words we want that manufacturing business so we allow corporations trucks to ruin our roads importing and exporting goods. They would pay more if they drove through Maine or Deleware or North Dakota. You're a trucker do you know about this?

And yet you're still losing businesses (particularly small businesses) and population all the time.

And yet you're still losing businesses (particularly small businesses) and population all the time.

More people moved out of Michigan than in during 2022, study finds​

Many moving to southern, northeastern states​

Compared to Ohio a red state

According to the United Van Lines study, there were 6,391 moves to or from Ohio in 2021. Of those moves, 56% were outbound - the ninth highest share among states, excluding Alaska and Hawaii..Dec 6, 2022

People Are Leaving Ohio in Droves​

Forum List

Back