🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
GOP Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

On Jan. 13, Ben Jacobs in an article published by the Daily Beast headlined “Pay to Play?” noted that Politico, in an article that now appears to have been scrubbed from Politico’s website, reported on how the GOP establishment seeks to buy Levin.

The Senate Conservatives Fund (SCF), a “conservative” fund founded by former Sen. Jim DeMint of South Carolina that backed Cruz in his Senate fight against Obamacare, spent $427,000 to buy copies of radio talk show host Mark Levin’s four-year-old book “Liberty or Tyranny” to distribute to donors – a purchase that should have earned Levin approximately $1 million in royalties.

Despite his many diatribes against Trump broadcast to his national radio audience, Levin hid the fact the son of his fiancé is a full-time staffer for Cruz.

Read more: GOP Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

probably bought Medved too- hes just as bad.

Levin is vomit. He was bought. Wondering now if limbaugh is also a paid shill.

They've done the establishment's bidding for years and decades. No reason to expect them to stop.

On Jan. 13, Ben Jacobs in an article published by the Daily Beast headlined “Pay to Play?” noted that Politico, in an article that now appears to have been scrubbed from Politico’s website, reported on how the GOP establishment seeks to buy Levin.

The Senate Conservatives Fund (SCF), a “conservative” fund founded by former Sen. Jim DeMint of South Carolina that backed Cruz in his Senate fight against Obamacare, spent $427,000 to buy copies of radio talk show host Mark Levin’s four-year-old book “Liberty or Tyranny” to distribute to donors – a purchase that should have earned Levin approximately $1 million in royalties.

Despite his many diatribes against Trump broadcast to his national radio audience, Levin hid the fact the son of his fiancé is a full-time staffer for Cruz.

Read more: GOP Establishment Money Funding Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson To Attack Trump

probably bought Medved too- hes just as bad.

:lol::lol:

Yeah, they've been doing that this the whole time - throughout all of the years you've been listening and fawning over them.

I am not in any way a Trump supporter, but I hate the way everyone is ganging up on him...it's just not right, doesn't sit well at all with me....
I hear you but I can't help it. The man is an asshole of the first order.
If he wins I suspect I'm in trouble....

Before I woke up to the total scam, I loved Levin, loved Limbaugh because I would swear eternal friendship to any voice that hated the left as much as I did and do. When I woke up 4 years ago, I found that they were simply the paid and controlled opposition. I still have no love for the left so don't get me wrong....but rightwing radio is controlled opposition. They are not interested in the real truth as to how and why this country is controlled...they simply want to play the blame game...they have no interest in reporting the root cause of the ills of this country.

I am not in any way a Trump supporter, but I hate the way everyone is ganging up on him...it's just not right, doesn't sit well at all with me....
I hear you but I can't help it. The man is an asshole of the first order.
If he wins I suspect I'm in trouble....
If you are legally in the country I dont think you have anything to fear with Trump.
However if you are illegal, you might really want to start planning an exit just to be safe.
I assume you are on the legal side of things.

Fuck Levin, I used to go to his book signings, no more since he became an Establishment stooge! Need a replacement on radio at the same time slot try...

1. Larry Elder - LarryElder.com - Home of the Larry...
    Larry Elder - LarryElder.com - Home of the Larry Elder Show and the Elderados - The Sage From South Central
    The Larry Elder Show streams live every weekday from 3-6PM PST. * Call the show during the live broadcast at: 888-971-SAGE (7243) In Los Angeles on KRLA ... Good Luck on your own new show on April 4th. It will be a great birthday gift for ...

Fuck Levin, I used to go to his book signings, no more since he became an Establishment stooge! Need a replacement on radio at the same time slot try...

Larry Elder - LarryElder.com - Home of the Larry Elder Show and the Elderados - The Sage From South Central
    The Larry Elder Show streams live every weekday from 3-6PM PST. * Call the show during the live broadcast at: 888-971-SAGE (7243) In Los Angeles on KRLA ... Good Luck on your own new show on April 4th. It will be a great birthday gift for ...

love elder, love savage...

Before I woke up to the total scam, I loved Levin, loved Limbaugh because I would swear eternal friendship to any voice that hated the left as much as I did and do. When I woke up 4 years ago, I found that they were simply the paid and controlled opposition. I still have no love for the left so don't get me wrong....but rightwing radio is controlled opposition. They are not interested in the real truth as to how and why this country is controlled...they simply want to play the blame game...they have no interest in reporting the root cause of the ills of this country.

Do they hate the left or do they make money by saying they hate the left? We now see the vomit side of talk radio and book sales. Cruz should be in prison for bribery.

love elder, love savage...

Savage doesnt seem to have opinions based on who pays him the most, unlike pig levin

I once said Ted was Hillary with a dick. He is proving that over and over.

Forum List

Back