gop Fails To Censure Schiff

As I posted to the person who started the thread about the attempted censure of Rep Schiff, it went nowhere.

Either that poster didn't pay much attention in school when they were supposed to learn how our government works or that poster didn't pay attention to the 2018 election and doesn't know that elections have consequences.

The gop isn't going to stop the impeachment. They aren't going to stop Rep Schiff.

House rejects GOP measure censuring Schiff
The "impeachment'' won't make it past the Senate. Mitch already said he won't bring it to a vote and even if he does they can't get 67 votes.
Yeah...go against the Constitution....it's not as if we didn't already know that the GOP and trumpanzees don't feel they need to follow the Constitution.

Mitch changed his mind and said he would bring it to a vote as soon as the rat infested House sent him a passed bill. Good luck with that. :04:

As I posted to the person who started the thread about the attempted censure of Rep Schiff, it went nowhere.

Either that poster didn't pay much attention in school when they were supposed to learn how our government works or that poster didn't pay attention to the 2018 election and doesn't know that elections have consequences.

The gop isn't going to stop the impeachment. They aren't going to stop Rep Schiff.

The "impeachment'' won't make it past the Senate. Mitch already said he won't bring it to a vote and even if he does they can't get 67 votes.
Yeah...go against the Constitution....it's not as if we didn't already know that the GOP and trumpanzees don't feel they need to follow the Constitution.

Mitch changed his mind and said he would bring it to a vote as soon as the rat infested House sent him a passed bill. Good luck with that. :04:

Mitch didn't change his mind. He never had any choice anyway. When the House impeaches, the Senate takes it up, no matter what turtle boy might want either way.

Mitch didn't change his mind. He never had any choice anyway. When the House impeaches, the Senate takes it up, no matter what turtle boy might want either way.
Got it!

All democrats voted against and all republicans voted for censure. The results were predictable in a democrat majority but the interesting point is that not one republican went to the other side. That is an indication that republicans are united in support of the President.

They are united in the House. I sure hope they are as well in the Senate.

Regardless of whether or not one supports impeachment, Adam Schiff is a piece of shit. That said, censuring him was DOA since the Democrats control the House. If Schiff’s constituents don’t like what he’s doing they can vote him out of office in the next election

Isn't that a message in and of itself.

Impeachment arrives at the senate pretty much DOA.

They'll go through some mock trial and the senate will say welcome back Donald.
It goes to show how crooked the GOP is.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Except when a left winger is involved.

2020 coming and Pelosi won’t steal this one.

2020 coming and Pelosi won’t steal this one.

No need to steal what is earned.

Forum List

Back